Nicole Richie Hates Allergy Season

Nicole Richie Hates Allergy Season

Nicole Richie leaves another traffic school class on Wednesday (March 31) in Van Nuys, Calif.

The 28-year-old socialite has been a frequent student of traffic schools since her 2007 DUI.

Nicole‘s sinuses must be going crazy. She just tweeted. “Anyone want to come and take my allergies? Ill give them to you, for free!”

Last season, she wrote a similar complaint: “Dear Allergies, feel free to take a day off from my eyes. I swear, I won’t be mad.”

10+ pictures inside of allergy sufferer Nicole Richie

nicole richie allergies 01
nicole richie allergies 02
nicole richie allergies 03
nicole richie allergies 04
nicole richie allergies 05
nicole richie allergies 06
nicole richie allergies 07
nicole richie allergies 08
nicole richie allergies 09
nicole richie allergies 10

Jesse Grant/Getty

lexy hates bilson @ 03/31/2010 at 8:29 pm

maybe if she hadn’t been snorting coke she wouldn’t have these problems!

shenanyginz @ 03/31/2010 at 8:50 pm

love the outfit.

i love her she is so friggin cute, glad she got rid of PH, what a disaster that heiress is

@lexy hates bilson:

Please save those tactless comments for someone else.

I hear ya Nicole, allergy season is totally on the rise and it really is a major problem for children and adults. Neti pots are suppose to help the sinuses if anyone needs help in this dept. from what I understand.

Love her little bambino/a’s they are TC-TOO CUTE!!!

Why do they call her a “socialite.” She is a businesswoman, she has her own fashion line, and she had her own reality TV show. It’s not like she is just some society person who does charity stuff.

lexy hates bilson @ 03/31/2010 at 9:35 pm

LMAO!! A businesswoman??? She’s a former drug addict and media *****. Big freaking deal!! And yes, being a coke head will cause sinus problems – just ask Yasmeen Blythe what happens to your nose!!

Just to clarify I think Paris got rid of Nicole! Too much of a loser for Paris Hilton – it’s pretty sad!!

love her, i love how she changed her life and didnt end like lindsay

Amber-louise @ 03/31/2010 at 10:11 pm

It seems like she has been going to traffic school forever

@lexy hates bilson

So what you are saying is no one should have the guts, gumption or right to turn their life around?

Unlike Paris she has stopped with the heavy partying and drugs. She has settled down and appears to be happy, in love and raising two children.

And yes she is a business woman. House of Harlow. She has taken it slow and has done a great job with it unlike Hilton who basically throws things our way and then goes on to something else.

She also along with her Madden runs a charitable foundation.

Do you think she should be continuing along the drug path? Be like useless Blowhan? Or Mischa the druggie? Or Taylor Momsen who has quite a rep at 16 for drugs?

Is she not allowed to turn her life around and become a responsible citizen raising two kids?

I say GO NICOLE. Wish more celebutards would take her path instead of Blowhan’s.

Pollen casues allergy problems, not coke.

wow she looks great in the pictures, love her hair and outfit, cute sunglasses too

lexy sounds bitter…why? Nicole has really grown up since her partying days…she’s quite the devoted Mom and soon to be wife.
I think her past is in the past…you should give her credit for the positives she has in her life now…and trust me, her father is worth far more than the Hilton family…

lexy hates bilson @ 04/01/2010 at 6:07 am

LMAO!!! No Lionel is NOT worth more than the Hilton family…and he’s not Nicole’s father. What do I have to be bitter about?? I’m not a recovering drunk or drug addict and I know how to drive. I’m not required by any parole officer or legal agency to go to driver’s ed. I’m not Paris fan but she’s not a drunk or drug addict.
She’s useless and God knows she should use some of her dad and Joel’s money to do something with her face! She’s frightful and her homeless crack ***** style of dressing doesn’t help!

shes sooo beautiful!!!! i love her

she must be really stupid going 3 years to driving school…

@anna

No anna, do your research. She is there for a driving offense. The court mandates how long you go. You are the stupid one.

++Logan++ @ 04/01/2010 at 9:24 pm

Nicole is gorgeous. She seems to look younger each year, cute!

she’s cute! nice figure.