Rachel Bilson Stuffed Her Bra?!

Rachel Bilson Stuffed Her Bra?!

Rachel Bilson drops off her Prius Hybrid at the valet on Tuesday morning (March 30) in Los Angeles.

The 28-year-old actress, toting around her favorite Chanel bag, visited an unknown film set.

Rachel recently was asked about the most insane rumor she’s heard about herself. She told Cleo magazine, “When I was in primary school, people thought I stuffed my bra, because I was so tiny and I developed a little early. (laughs) So that was the the first untrue rumor.”

rachel bilson stuffed bra 01
rachel bilson stuffed bra 02
rachel bilson stuffed bra 03
rachel bilson stuffed bra 04
rachel bilson stuffed bra 05
rachel bilson stuffed bra 06
rachel bilson stuffed bra 08
rachel bilson stuffed bra 09

Ethan Miller/Getty

irrelevant and boring

wow, little bit to old to stroll through the streets every single day. this must be boring!!!!!!!!

somebody... someone please... @ 03/31/2010 at 4:36 am

SHOOT HER IN THE HEAD 10 TIMES ASAP!!!

It’s funny that there’s a Kate Bosworth thread right below.

There she goes again… the most (deliberately) photograph unemployable d-lister!

I used to like her but now I just can’t stand her anymore. I mean, did she really make that much money at the OC that she can afford to never work again and even shop designer stuff all day long??

yeah, maybe I’m a bit jealous, but stil!

Maybe she’s on her way to another casting call a.k.a. as a “personally- servicing-client”…
Work it right & hard Douchel!!!

lexy hates bilson @ 03/31/2010 at 5:55 am

She probably gets a lot of this stuff for free using her InStyle “job” as well as HC’s falling star power. Not to mention she’s probably also spending his money.
She needs to seriously take some acting classes or move to the farm and get knocked up. She’s just so pathetic and sad!!! It’s pretty bad when Heidi and those other losers from The Hills have more of a “career” than you.
Come on JJ – you need to get Rachel’s people to give you some new material. This lame article in Cleo is just that – lame! It’s not like you’re getting material from Vanity Fair or Vogue! Ask her where her brothers are???

Happy_Evil_Dude @ 03/31/2010 at 5:58 am

@sidony: I’d love to be “personally serviced” by her!

Fact: Jen haters are dumb @ 03/31/2010 at 6:33 am

@somebody… someone please…:

Don’t wish death on people, it’s WRONG.

Does anybody care? I like her hair btw

Film set? Another Funny or Die video? She’s ridiculous.

I’m really getting sick of her threads already. Enough about her being so freakishly tiny already. She is petite at 5’1″ or 5’2″ who cares? She is over 5’0″ and not freakishly short. Enough please JJ of her being tiny and cute. Tiny and cute was maybe popular in the 1920′s when that five two eyes of blue song was popular. It is not this in this era. Most of the popular celebrities are tall. JJ is gay anyway and Rachel pays him well to post these stupid nonesense threads on Rachel. Eewwww!!!
Take a look at the woman celebrities that are tall and are mega stars. We have the leggy Miley Cirus, Katherine Hiegle, Sandra Bullock and a bunch of others that are superstars and should have more threads on them but, we get Rachel. Gee….she must be desperite for the spotlight. LOL!

Yeah…She had her bra stuffed b/c she does not have any breasts! Seriously Rachel is starting to look ridiculous.

Factly & obviously is… RaTchel couldnt get a job coz she’s “visually, vertically & mentally challenged” but/so she keeps on going her tragic air of desperation. She can be simultaneously charming (due to being microscopic), laughable & pitiable. The charm thing is wearing very thin rapidly and soon enough all that will be left to stay put are laughable & pitiable.

Yes! Laughable and pitiable is right! What’s next? When, Rachel started her period? Was it a Carrie experience with her in the locker room taking a shower in high school or Junior High and all the sorority sista’s throwing tampons at her and laughing? Gee…Wonder what is next??

She will probably be papped doing mundane tasks for the next few weeks then, fly up to Canada possibly for the douchbag’s birthday. ROFTLMAO!!

Jared……….are you going to create posts out of every quote she gave Cleo magazine? I know theres nothing to write about her but come on!

We need to know this stuff about her, WHY?

Oh my gosh RBoo get over your self! You really need to “SHRINK” as you seem to be out of your mind already. Go & get a job for real or just get lost. Stop spreading your Worthless Slug-Self around in LA anymore – utter please throw some “salt” on her!

Rashchel is a little snide that’s not so rich but very dumbly-spoiled chick who claims that she always gets what she wants LOL!
Her endless & sickening clinging for fame & attention w/o any worthy credits tells it all that she CANT always get anything she wants. Just well-deserved “karma”.

Enough. Same on thing she’s not spending his money for the last time ok.Also Rachel is not going to see him for his birthday she didn’t do it last year..If you didn’t see them together here then its not going to happen there.It seem that talking pictures with him is no good for her these days.Hayden still has star power just haven’t find the right one yet. And need to tell her that she can’t be in it with him.Remember she turn down a movie months ago?Which a bad idea.What give her right to do that?Hayden can’t be blame what she do. Rachel is suppose to do it on her own and not depend on him for her career. It doesn’t work that way.So hope that she has good luck whatever she’s doing. JJ talk about the no wedding plan so people can stop talking about if it comes up.At least it would be something honest beside the magazine story you keep doing!

whaddayaknow @ 03/31/2010 at 1:12 pm

Here come the same old thread whores to obsess and post the same old same old posts. blah blah blah blah blah

I love her!Her style is lovely..And she has projects coming on like Waiting for forever..
Keep posting JJ about Rachel!!
xx

R U Serious @ 03/31/2010 at 2:23 pm

Come JJ is this really relavant that we must know each and everything on this woman. It’s not appealing in the slightest what her bra size is. She is a bit on the chunky side in the hips why not mention that. Does her b/f stuff his package what about that angle?? Please this is going too far and truly it makes her look totally pathetic that she has to be made to stoop to this level of media pressing.

She’s not what I would call “petite”, she’s just short, with a long back and short, stumpy legs. To me, Jada Pickette Smith is “petite”. Sara Jessica Parker is “petite”.

Petite means having GOOD porportions, it means looking like you’re six feet tall when you’re actually five feet tall and that means having short torso with long legs and everything is in perfect porportion!

RB is clearly not that, she’s just a SHORT woman, being short is not the same as being petite. Jesus!

The emperor is not wearing any cloths! Can’t you stop lying in your description of her?

Actually Nantia, WFF is all she’s got. It’s been completed for ages and they apparently can’t even give it away. I can only imagine how dreadful it must be. She’s been going to readings and interviews, she got turned down for that new CBS show, lost out to Kristin Kreuk, and that was her BFF Josh Schwartz’s project. She was also replaced for the role in Criminal Empire for Dummies. She has no prospects and nothing in the pipe because she simply has no talent whatsoever.

HW is overflowing with eager young talent, people who WANT to work, and they’re willing to take classes and do any bit part they can get to gain experience and hone their craft. All Rachel has done for the last three years is walk the streets, pap tip and fame wh*re. Oh, and give magazine interviews about the most ridiculous things, not to mention spread rumors about her “relationship.” I can only imagine what the directors must think when they ask her what she’s beein working on all this time, knowing full well the answer is NOTHING. I’d say this is probably Karma indeed.

brightside @ 03/31/2010 at 4:36 pm

Baffling and peculiar. My first thought was that why Rachel would feel the need to share such info with a reporter, then I realised that, apart from her childhood and OC days, she has precious little else to talk about. She can’t talk about work, marriage or children so what else can she do but reminisce about her oh-so-very generic american girlhood. Rather sad really.

graybeard @ 03/31/2010 at 4:59 pm

Moar!!!

Mike is correct. Another great example of being petite and proportioned well is Giada De Laurentis! She tiny & curvy.

lexy hates bilson @ 03/31/2010 at 6:40 pm

You’re right Brightside but she doesn’t like talking about The OC. Apparently her character made some weird sound. When Rachel was on a radio show promoting Jumper someone called and asked her to do and she refused.
What’s interesting is that you never see or hear anything about her brothers?? All we know is she tries to blame them for her being a “wild” teen. You’d think she’d try to pimp them out and if they had any kids she’s be trying to use them too!!

You can turn a blind eye to these so-called “friendships” but, I met them and they are both in LOVE with Hayden because he has been encouraging them, in case things don’t work out between you and he or he and I.

That is the truth, you can be in denial about it or you can face that he has not changed and that his inappropriate behavior will continue on through marriage if you’re stupid enough to go through with it.

lexy hates bilson @ 03/31/2010 at 8:36 pm

@ 33 – I’ll be nice and ask you the same question I ask when people make these claims about couples I like…does your phone not have a camera?? If you’re so tight with Hayden and his “women” why are you wasting your time on JJ – when you could be earning a few bucks selling your story to the tabloids??

she's back again @ 03/31/2010 at 10:07 pm

@ Lexy LB In case you don’t know, # 33 @ Rachel is really Gina, alias tpl, Drag Queen Names for Tom, and various @’s, as well. She makes up all this stuff about being Hayden’s secret girlfriend, and thinks other people who post are Hayden or Rachel. She really believes it, she lives in a fantasy world she makes up involving Hayden. She needs to get some help, her behavior is very pathetic.

@34-
Because #33 is lying. She does this in almost every thread about Hayden or Rachel, then disappears for a while, then comes back and does it again. You’ve probably seen her here before as Gina or DQ.
Probably off her meds.

@ 33

Either prove what you have or stop insinuating you know the HC and these so called other woman..put up or shut up or else expect ppl will continue to ignore you.

This is what the woman is reduced to she is too young really to have to reminisce that is for someone who has/had a career, families etc that can look back and be proud of the life they have lead. What I see in a few years will be RB on Rodeo Drive holding up a sign card saying “Will work for Chanel, Gucci or Jimmy Choo.”

voice of reason @ 04/01/2010 at 1:57 am

Just for once I have to applaud Lexy(don’t let it go to your head) but that was a very honest question at 33, especially since as other have pointed out #35/36 and 37 of various usernames she has.
But let’s not forget she has video proof, Hayden had them installed in her house and car at least that is what she has stated before.

So a simple photo downloaded can’t possibly be that hard. I suggest we don’t waste our breath.

Lexy pictures are around of Rachel with a brother, but that would require you to enter Rachel fandom–I don’t think you would fit in very well. But to be honest the photo’s are just snapshots and boring anyway.

PS: I can’t believe I gave thumbs up to certain people

ARABIAN NIGHTS IS BACK @ 04/01/2010 at 3:43 am

hey brightside how are you doing oh wait my cap button OK I KNOW YOU LIKE THIS SO YOU SEE HOW THEY LOVE RB CANT TAKE IT CANT WAIT TILL YOU SEE WHAT SHE HAS COMING OUT YOURE GOING TO HAVE TO DOUBLE UP ON YOUR MEDS GIRL…. SHES GOT GREAT STYLE SO YOUNG AND GREAT LOVE HER BAG SHE DRESSES LIKE A YOUNG BEAUTIFUL GIRL NOT LIKE UHHHMMM NP YOU KNOW THE ONE YOURE OBSSSED WITH SO DID YOU BASH BAR TODAY I DIDNT CK CAUSE I HAVE A LIFE TAKE A SHOWER

ARABIAN NIGHTS IS BACK @ 04/01/2010 at 3:43 am

lexy hates bilson @ 04/01/2010 at 6:19 am

@ Brightside – LOL! I love it…you’re more popular than Rachel. You’ve got a fan club. Look at how Arabian Nights is obsessed with you. You’re a bigger celebrity than Rachel!!!
I’m still waiting for an answer about HC and his women. While both he and Rachel are D-listers and they wouldn’t get the media coverage that Jesse James or Tiger Woods received, I’m sure you can earn a few bucks with your tale – maybe you’d even earn more money in Canada since HC is Canadian.
@ VOR – I’ve asked the same thing about other couples too when people insist there’s cheating or act like they have inside information. Why waste your chance for your 15 min posting on some low level board like JJ when you could earn a couple bucks telling your story!! And I did actually Google Rachel’s brothers and got nothing. It’s interesting b/c with all the photographs of Rachel on a daily basis and how the paps ALWAYS know where she is – even drive out to Pasadena with her to Dr’s appointments – they’ve NEVER gotten pics of the brothers.

ARABIAN NIGHTS IS BACK @ 04/01/2010 at 12:14 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAA THATS A GOOD ONE FFOM WHATEVER VOICE YOURE EARINGS SO MANY PPL HATE YYOU AND HATE WRITING HERE NOW CAUSE OF YOU LETS SEE YOURE CELEB THREAD HAHAHAHA LMFAO

ARABIAN NIGHTS IS BACK @ 04/01/2010 at 12:14 pm

brightside @ 04/01/2010 at 4:16 pm

@lexy hates bilson:
Yeah – Arabian Nights keeps my friends and I howling with laughter at her crazy obsession. I’ve shown them all her posts and they think she’s hilarious. She’s been the butt of quite a few jokes around here but she’s getting a little repetitive….it’s the OCD kicking in.
Have you ever noticed that her spelling, which isn’t good at the best of times, really goes to pot when you get her all het up. Haha :-) It’s like watching a child have a tantrum……just keep wanting to poke her some more….
I should feel sorry for her, I suppose, but I’m having far too much fun exploiting her emotions and yanking her chain….

@ 25
Right on – she is just simply a “midget” LOL!