'True Blood' Season 3 -- FIRST LOOK

'True Blood' Season 3 -- FIRST LOOK

Sookie (Anna Paquin) and Eric (Alexander Skarsgard) face off?

Looks like it in this exclusive teaser from TV Guide Magazine!

Not that it’s all bad blood between the mind-reading waitress and the bad vamp. “Sookie is sexually drawn to him because she’s had his blood,” says executive producer Alan Ball. “But there is another reason he’s drawn to her, one that will be revealed this season.” Bill who?

Season 3 of HBO’s hit vampire series returns June 13. Check out the latest two creative True Blood promo posters!

Credit: trueblood-news; Photos: John P. Johnson/HBO
Posted to: Alexander Skarsgard, Anna Paquin

• Chris Brown and Drake are collaborating on a track together- TMZ
  • Cory Monteith's dad opens up on his death after one year- Gossip Cop
  • Luke Mitchell has signed on to star in Members Only- Just Jared Jr
  • When will Blake Lively go live with her new lifestyle website?- Lainey Gossip
  • Mariel Booth shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

true blood @ 03/31/2010 at 7:27 pm

Can’t wait for season three.
Thanks, Jared!

Jack Black @ 03/31/2010 at 7:30 pm

So erh…where is the video?

Pretty Trees @ 03/31/2010 at 7:40 pm

UNF. I hope Eric’s about to drop his pants and ravage Sookie up against that wall, like a naked Spike and Buffy. But I suppose that’s too much to hope for. Damn you, Alan Ball…damn you.

Poor Sookie/Anna, girl has such an unfortunate face.

I love Bill, but I know that they will break up soon… however, I think they will get back together. And if you want hot, rewatch every sex scenes between Anna & Stephen. Gosh, remember the graveyard scene?

Can’t wait! Alexander looks sexy as always. Yummy!

Since I’ve read all the books, I’m totally disappointed in the TV series. Some of the characters are different, thus the storyline changed dramatically. I love Anna Pacquin and Stephen Moyer. Great combination. As for Alexander Skarsgard as Eric? Really bad choice.

yay!! finally the eric and sookie hotness i’ve been waiting for!!!

@Patricia. You’re in the minority. Not sure why people haven’t realized by now that movie/tv adaptations are almost always changed in some fashion to appeal to viewers…

Charlaine Harris has given a co-sign on just about everything that’s been produced, given, I’m sure she wouldn’t talk negatively about the series.

I’m hooked on the show!

exciting… can’t wait for true blood to show more eric

weak chin never noticed this before :/
still do want

omg noooo. bill and sookie. cant stand eric

Eric is the VILF = Viking I’d Like to F*ck

OMG!! I can’t wait!!!! Hey #13 I really like that acronym better! He definately is a Viking I’d like to F***

I’ve been saying since they introduced Eric in the third or fourth episode that him and Sookie would burn up the screen with hotness if given a chance. I hope that Ball will not waste the potential a Sookie/Eric pairing could have. Give them a chance is all I ask. Eric is definitely one hot VILF!:)

Totally team Bill. I may have to sit out this season if this photo is any foreshadowing.

@Essex: Agreed. The TV series is sooo much better. If it were an exact replica of the books, it would be totally predictable and boring.

Eric and Sookie heating things up (I hope!). *Squeals!*

yes alan ball bring on the eric and sookie goodness that i’ve been waiting for

awesome! i really hope we get some sexual interaction between these two

trueblood @ 04/01/2010 at 4:31 am

well who’s not sexually drawn to him? lol. but i can’t wait for them to be heating up the screen, i want them together.

Team Bill! I love him & Sookie together! That’s true love.

Eric is just the sexiest vampire ever … he can come bite me anytime … LOL!

I love the chemistry between Anna and Alexander — there’s such sexual tension between their characters … I hope HBO keeps that up.

Bill is just too boring — it would be fine with me if they just got rid of him (after all, he’s not more than a very minor player in the books starting with the fourth book).

alex is LECKER!

I like Bill, but I can’t deny the force that is Eric. I’d love to see the possiblities between Sookie and Eric, I think my TV would literally burn up. Please season 3 could not come any sooner!!!!!!!!!!!

they so wil! they get together a few times in the books so i recon it wil happen in the series!
bills a total wet lettuce, especially in the books! hes much better in the series! eric is good in both but hes fab in the books

I hate his hair, he looks like ASkars irl

true blood is the best I watched seson 2 in 4 days and i can’t wait for seson 3.

I think Alexander Skarsgard is the perfect choice for Eric – couldn’t imagine anyone else playing him.

Loulabell @ 04/12/2010 at 8:13 pm

@marissa: Well he is going to be close by sookie for a long time =P

I was team bill until i read the books. now its eric all the way!!!

and yes, the books are pretty different, but they are essentially slightly glorified romance novels and the tv series has done them a massive favour…..

bemjerry13 @ 04/14/2010 at 3:00 pm

i’m team Bill…

true blood season three is going to be evn bettr than season 2! Iheardsomebody is going to die!!

I’m definitly Team Eric; can’t wait to see some of the fourth book recreated on screen. Mmmmm, it will be hot!

twilightprincess222 @ 04/20/2010 at 11:19 pm

I wonder whats going to happen i wonder Eric findley get sookie and also what the happen to bill in the ending of seison 2!!!

true blood lover @ 05/01/2010 at 3:43 pm

i am so anxious for season 3!!!!!!!!!!

@mickey: Lame….if you would sit out a season just because something we all know is going to happen eventually will happen then you arent a true fan….i cant stand Bill and still watched all of season 2 religiously. Go watch twilight if you want a sappy love story please.

i like bill. пусть они будут со Сюки