Lolavie: Jennifer Aniston's Perfume Name!

Lolavie: Jennifer Aniston's Perfume Name!

Jennifer Aniston has chosen the name for her first fragrance!

The 41-year-old actress will team up with Falic Group to create Lolavie, her first signature scent, according to Life & Style.

“I’ve worked on it for over a year,” Jennifer shared on London’s Capital Breakfast Show.

“When they asked, I don’t think they really expected me to be [so] picky. But you’ve got to have it smell right.”

The scent will launch in the UK this month and in the U.S. later this year!

• James Van Der Beek gushes about his Dawson's Creek co-star Michelle Williams- US Weekly
  • Instagram crashed because of Coachella?- TMZ
  • Why is Stephen Colbert the perfect replacement for David Letterman?- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Laura Marano is guest-starring on Liv and Maddie- Just Jared Jr
  • Seth Rogen is hosting Saturday Night Live tonight- Entertainment Weekly
  • Kate Upton left a large mark on The Other Woman co-star Nikolaj Coster-Waldau- Huffington Post
  • Tina Fey and Amy Poehler are making a movie together- Lainey Gossip
  • Merethe Hopland shows off her amazing body in a bikini- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 79 » Show All
Exciting! @ 04/01/2010 at 6:07 pm

A lot of celeb perfumes suck, so this one will be one of the better ones.

Bet smells like a crap movie.

No you are stupid , ugly and delusional. I do not shop at Walmart because the are as ugly as you are! Picky you are not. Finger up your assssssssss anyone?

cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cutecute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute

Geraldbean @ 04/01/2010 at 6:15 pm

Why is it every-time JJ posts something about Jennifer Aniston it gets like 200 comments and most of them are just people saying nasty things? How sad.

Loves Jen but I’ll skip on the perfume thanks. Hope it goes well though.

I thought she was going to name Brangelina but I was not that far because it’s just Lola, kind of sounds the same…lol! Well I hope it won’t smell and stink like her movies.

Mrs.Whitelaw @ 04/01/2010 at 6:18 pm

Cue haters…
Just let her have her perfume for god’s sake. We don’t know anything about her perfume apart from the name so there’s nothing nasty to say about it. But I’m sure all the haters will find something stupid to say about her and the perfume.

Why do she get nasty comments? Because most people are sick of her. She’s a mediocre actress, has got an average face, makes bad movies and for the love of God … she’s so damn clingy. Why would anyone like a clinger ???

Geraldbean @ 04/01/2010 at 6:25 pm

@Poor Jen: If you think she is mediocre, don’t buy into her. If you think she has an average face, don’t look., If you think her movies are bad, don’t watch them. ITS THAT SIMPLE.

And clingy? How the hell would you know? Have you been with her? You do realise it’s the media that does the whole poor Jen crap right? She seems like a very independent happy person. She is pretty much the male George Clooney but hey he isn’t a loser now is he? No because he’s a man. Double standards in society wowzers. She seems pretty over Brad to me,, maybe you’ve been reading one too many gossip magazines.

Geraldbean @ 04/01/2010 at 6:27 pm

And hey I think Angelina is a homewrecking freak b*tch but I don’t hate her and besides the comment just made, I don’t spend my time insulting her on the internet.

Couldn’t she/her team come up with a more creative name? Marc Jacobs already has a perfume called Lola out!

true blood @ 04/01/2010 at 6:30 pm

What is the Lola connection? A nickname?

...I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 04/01/2010 at 6:35 pm

lola v – lonely vagīna?!? ….ahahahahaha..

chin can't act @ 04/01/2010 at 6:39 pm

i assume the V stands for virgina. i guess she wants every woman smell like her vjj.

@ Carlos,
When has Jen ever been original? Oh wait she added V to Lola.

Lola V? Please. Couldn’t she think of a better name?

Let me guess… Gerard Butler will launch his own scent Eau de a$$-çrack in a few weeks.

Sashaboombasha @ 04/01/2010 at 6:45 pm

You don’t need to like her but the comments being made by some people on here are really horrible and it’s really uncessary. I suspect most are about age 12.

What's it mean? @ 04/01/2010 at 6:48 pm

L – lonely
O – old
L – lame
A – a*s-s
V – v A gina
Smells like unwashed p uu ssy.

@…I n F a m o u s l y C o o l: LoL that was a good one. The name sucks!

Everything she does is for self-vanity and egotistical. Who wants to smell like desperation and dogs?

@Geraldbean:

REALLY THEN WHAT THE HEL1 IS THIS COMMENT.

Angie has nothing to do with this thread.. YET you bring her in it..

yeah.. let the Jen Hate begin..

She should have called it Two in the Pooper.

Desperation? Bad Movies? Now the ugly scent of selling out. Who would be stupid enough to buy this?

What does old dog smell like?

What does loser smell like? Or hand in the bum?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 79 » Show All