Paul Wesley is Da Man!!!

Paul Wesley is Da Man!!!

Paul Wesley gets his sexy on in the April/May 2010 issue of the 3rd Anniversary of DaMan Magazine.

The 27-year-old Vampire Diaries hottie talked about his favorite place to go when he needs to “get away from it all.” Paul shared, “I love New York City, but not when it’s too cold. When it’s too cold, I love going skiing. I love snowboarding. I love, love, love, it. It’s one of my favorite things to do, I love to go a ski chalet with some friends and go snowboarding. I just love it … If I had time, I would travel elsewhere. But unfortunately I only have time to go to New York.”

FYI: Paul is wearing a shirt from Raf by Raf Simons, tie by Raf Simons for Fred Perry and jeans by Diesel.

paul wesley da man magazine 01
paul wesley da man magazine 02
paul wesley da man magazine 03
paul wesley da man magazine 04
paul wesley da man magazine 05
paul wesley da man magazine 06
paul wesley da man magazine 07

Credit: Marc Sifuentes (Styling); Photos: Mitchell McCormack
Posted to: Paul Wesley

Charley Gallay/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Hot!!!!!!!!!!

Definitely the hottest vampire character out there!

OMG he’s so hot!!!!!!!

Nicole Barron @ 04/02/2010 at 7:28 pm

mmmm… this man is jus to fine!!

He does nothing for me..

He’s a bit too generic looking/ boring for me.

don’t like his brows but he has nice lips in the 2nd to last pic

LeviKlein @ 04/02/2010 at 9:57 pm

Oh, so nice! He killed it in those pics, dramatic but not cheesy.

Heidi Gutknecht @ 04/02/2010 at 10:22 pm

It’s somewhat sad that 15 episodes into this series, the writers are still trying to get the audience to care and be interested in Paul Wesley.

@Heidi Gutknecht:

thats because some people do care about Paul Wesley :P

I love the show but it feels like I’m listening to radio for much of the show because the lighting so bad you can ‘t see there faces or what going on.

sooooo ugly weird face!

will this mag be selling at borders in US? i want this mag so badly. ..paul is soo damn hot.! in this pic and every other pic.

he is such a cutie!
And so is ian , but please, the whole “badboy” thing is so played out.
But i still love him and paul both!

SO HOT!!!!!!

Heidi Gutknecht @ 04/03/2010 at 3:21 pm

@lostie: Maybe lamebrained screaming fangirls do, but hardly alone is thinking Paul Wesley isn’t “so hot, so cool” and the bigwigs on The CW have taken note of professional critics and focus group negative/uninterested response to him since that isn’t a good sign for the protagonist of their highest rated TV series.

paul is gorgeous!

hahahahaha someone doesn’t like paul! haha wow paul is awesome and he plays stefan very well. i think it’s easy to play the sarcastic badboy, but to play a complex, brooding character takes more effort and skill and he pulls it off nicely. but wat do i kno? this hiedi chick appears to be the authority on tvd ‘bigwigs’ so maybe we shud abandon our opinions and listen to her… or not. either way paul is awesomeness!!! :) AND he is incredibly HOT. [sigh]

dire che cosa? @ 04/04/2010 at 12:48 am

@lex: Don’t worry, “Heidi” likes to spew her nonsense on any post related to Vampire Diaries. Just ask the poor recapper at the LA Times. This chick uses the comments there as her personal message board, sometimes with multiple aliases on a single post. So, chances are, all of these Paul-hating people she’s referring to are actually her. She’s a well-known fandom psycho.

daylight dancer @ 04/05/2010 at 6:15 am

Smokin’! Look, I love Ian, but Paul is broodingly hot & sexy.

Ian is model hot, Paul is just… wow. :)

So cute but I hope he doesn’t turn into a douche like Gerard Butler or Jude Law. Hopefully we’ll never have to read about him cheating on his much younger trophy girlfriend.

I’d hit it – over and over.

@Leslie: God I know, right? Some of these hollywood men are such douches. Bruce Willis has said he’ll never date a woman his own age again b/c he likes them real young (unlike him) and now his wife is like literally half his age. And Jude Law cheated on his wife with Sienna Miller and then on Sienna with his nanny!! I’ve also heard Gerard Butler is a major hoe. But Paul looks very centered and normal. What a cutie!

I like him @ 04/07/2010 at 1:14 am

I am a fan from China, I like his eyebrow, his eye, his lips, just what you know how many people like him, hope he will have chance to visit china, he will be welcomed.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All