Serena Williams: Miami Beach Bikini Babe

Serena Williams: Miami Beach Bikini Babe

Serena Williams flaunts her sexy bikini body while at the beach on Friday afternoon (April 2) in Miami Beach, Fla.

The 28-year-old tennis ace was seen playing a game of football in the water!

Over the weekend, Serena, Lala Vasquez, and Miss America Caressa Cameron came out to support former Destiny’s Child singer Kelly Rowland at her ‘I Heart My Girlfriends’ charity launch at Miami Beach’s One Bal Habour Resort and Spa.

10+ pictures inside of bikini babe Serena Williams

serena williams miami beach bikini 10
serena williams miami beach bikini 11
serena williams miami beach bikini 12
serena williams miami beach bikini 13

ABC

My eyes…. !
There should be a censor for people… I just had my breakfast……….

That is one terrible bathing suit, I mean the color is just yuck and the whole lace thing going on no no no!! lol

Sexy? God…. it’s frightening! Poor Serena. I envy her confidence though. As long as she feels good it’s fine. No offense really. I don’t find her sexy.

Nice bod.

sickofMANISTONchinchin @ 04/02/2010 at 7:00 pm

Just like Venus….their dad put ‘roids in their baby formula

If Jesse James or Tiger Woods were her husband he’d be too scared to cheat!!
eegads!!!

be afaiad…be very afraid…

Jack Black @ 04/02/2010 at 7:31 pm

I love me some thick thighs. Yum yum!

she is just way too big, everywhere, not sexy in my book.

Thats not a bikini thats lingerie.
She’s not to big, just to muscled.

OMG! Horrendous!

AreYouKiddingMe @ 04/02/2010 at 8:24 pm

Wow. She’s in good shape. If they need to cast a female lead for the new Conan movie, they need not look any further. You get ‘em Serena!

Everybody needs to stop criticizing her body for being so heavily muscled. She is a world class athlete. She has to train to win.

It does look like she is wearing lingerie, not a swimsuit.

I think she has a nice body. The swimsuit just isn’t very flattering.

i kinda like that bikini, lingerie-ish, but unique

She has a great body. Luv her!!!!

fat? LOL no, she’s all muscle and her stomach is toned

serena is hawt!

sure, she’s buff. sure, her bikini is totes lingerie-inspired.

who cares?!

she’s fierce and works it just so.

go girl!

She’s fierce, mad talented. Turquoize looks great against her skin tone.

She’s really unattractive and scary looking for a woman. She’s an excellent tennis player though so….. And If she’s happy, what does she care about what you and i say anyway?
My point is, you just can’t have everything in life!

Powerful

Yikes, I would be scared to death if I saw that in a dark alley somewhere. Still, she looks better than I do in a bikini.

CindyBrady @ 04/02/2010 at 9:37 pm

She looks great!

HATERSSSSSSSSS….where all the haters…Jay-Z said it right….Serena looks amazing….body thick and toned…she looks like she has lost a bit of weight..SEXY…lingerie type swimsuit….nice..The picture with her hands up and she’s looking down…nice abs..UNTIL Y’ALL GOT A BODY TO SHOW OFF AND SAY THAT ITS BETTER THAN HERS SHUT THE F*** UP B******

SERENA U LOOK BODACIOUSLY BEAUTIFUL AN HOTTT

SERENA U LOOK BODACIOUSLY BEAUTIFUL AN HOTTT

Haha I love reading the haters’ comments! I’m expecting that many of you people don’t have the body(buff or not she is in far greater shape than most of us) and the money of Ms. Williams! Also, what happened to people liking beauty in all shapes and sizes?!

MY EYEEEEEEEEEEES AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I wish I had a body like that! But then again I am a man! She has a big, athletic bod, nothing gross or unflattering about it. I would definitely not tap that ___ though.

i love her, she’s sweet, real and plays great tennis!

Miss Tolerance @ 04/03/2010 at 9:09 am

Very offensive comments. I hate Americans.

PUNTUATION @ 04/03/2010 at 9:36 am

serena looks great it never surprise me how harsh people comments can be, i think in america u people think lookin like a broom stick an big booobs is hot, lol which is ludacris, every1 cannot look tthe same an u that r criticising cant even wear a bikini on the beach, the beach would hav to shut down lol, keep doing u serena HOTTT

WHatThePam @ 04/03/2010 at 9:45 am

Oh God
She really look trannylicious. Poor Girl. She hasn’t been blessed

Are the other tennis players that ugly?

It seems to me that this girl is on steroïds
Isn’t this illegal?

When you use these things, you look awful like this

@WHatThePam:

No there are lots of tennis player who look gorgeous and who are champions, just like Serena

I don’t really follow tennis, but I know that Maria Sharapova, and Anna Ivanovic look gorgeous. Not tranny like Serena

Everybody is entitled to their opinion. I like Serena Williams.

Hate that bikini but her body is ridiculous

brightside @ 04/03/2010 at 1:30 pm

Serena is a great athlete. Most of the commenters here couldn’t win an athletic competition to save their wimpy-muscled lives….

Backwards C @ 04/03/2010 at 11:57 pm

Jare why is my comment not up>? it ok for white people to say bad stuff about black people but its not ok for me to call these white racist white what they are

Please someone, what means “fierce”?

Magdalena @ 04/04/2010 at 2:40 am

OMG these comments made me make a comment! She looks absoulutely fit and georgous! Not evryone has slim bone structure and beside this she’s an athlete!!! More over she’s at least twice smaller than average American Citizen!

America the land of racists, is a reason u maggots wouldnt achieve a thing u spend too much time bringin down people while your lives are in shambles serena you look great .

Check that butt. yum

Fierce!!!!!!

Jokergurl @ 04/04/2010 at 5:53 pm

That bikini looks like a bra, take away that lace and it would look fine. She’s an amazing athlete though I will say that.

if only i could be that muscular. toned! that’s an athlete for ya!

@kimeron:
Totally agree with u! This is why women in this country have such low self-esteem and bad body images. If people criticize a beautiful, strong, athletic woman like Serena, what hope does regular women have? Why in this country small, emaciated, frail and pale women with stringy hair are considered sexy? There is nothing more sexy than a healthy woman with curves. I would kill to have a body like hers. You go, Serena!

@CJ: I just bought the P90X fitness program just so I can get RIPPED like Serena Williams.

Honestly, I don’t give a s**t if I might get too muscular for (insecure) men. My ideal of female beauty is the toned female athlete – soccer player, gymnast, volleyball… I’m not sure why the media continues to over glorify stick figures who achieve their physique from food depravation.

Beyond power, muscles signify hard work and dedication. Compare that to models who achieve their appearance simply through depriving themselves of life’s pleasures e.g., food (well, maybe not all life’s pleasures. Cocaine and cigarettes do contribute to weight loss).

Personally, I’d rather be Serena Williams over emaciated Kate Moss any day.

Personally, I’d rather be Serena Williams over emaciated Kate Moss any day.

Love, love, love her body. If I were built like that, I wouldn’t give a shiznit what some guy thought. She epitomizes confidence and although all girls can’t be built like that, she is a positive role model. Love your bodies women.

That said, don’t care for the suit.

she looks awesome! i dont like the bathing suit. but, serena looks great. not like a skinny stick figure with no a$$ or thighs…

no disrespect to serena but . . . her body is fit and tone and all that but there isn’t anything feminine about her body. the photo from the back looks like a man straight up.

I’m jealous. her body is awesome. hell if i looked like her i’d show it off too, just in a different bathing suit.

She looks amazing and beautiful. I wish more women would try to look like this- healthy,strong, and fit- than try to look like those models that people too often see today. We need more people to admire these types of bodies and understand that beauty comes in many shapes and sizes.
I was surprised and disgusted at all the negative comments she has gotten, just because she looks too “muscular” or does not look “feminine”.
Everyone who has said anything negative about her body (of course I am not talking about Samantha, CJ or anyone else that most likely agree with me) really needs a reality check.
This is a REAL woman not any of those poles that people like to call “sexy” these days.

@Samantha:

yea i wouldn’t mind looking like Serena either. yea she’s a muscular athlete but at least her gut doesn’t hang over her pants…because she doesn’t have one. She’ll be smooth in her clothes.

even though i don’t have P90X or Insanity, i am working on my weight with my variety of videos, and I cut a lot of soda and increased my veggies which i love anyway.

that dude is wearing a bra and panties at the beach…

Serena is hot as hell…more women need to work out fat assss biitches with flab need to start sweating eating ice cream men want toned bytches like this, no man want some fat flabby bytch

Only fat women call Serena unattractive. men like her so you fat chicks can go jump in the lake.
no man wants a woman who is flabby fleshy soft disgusting and will one day be 1000 pounds.

AMY OLERNIC @ 04/05/2010 at 8:52 pm

SERENA WE LOVE YOU!!!!!! Keep it up girl!

helltodano @ 04/06/2010 at 3:11 am

@martyyyy: Yeah, no. I’m a guy, and’m straight, so I wouldn’t like to do that with onther guy

Jack kenya @ 04/06/2010 at 5:41 am

wow!!! she’s sexy it has to be said. lemme not lie, why should I??? i’m addicted to big things….hahahaaa!!

Your one FINE WOMAN, wishing nothing less than the BEST

mmmmooossseeeeesssss @ 08/16/2010 at 2:34 pm

I love serena williams…I want to be her slave….

willium john @ 08/30/2010 at 5:01 am