Serena Williams: Miami Beach Bikini Babe

Serena Williams: Miami Beach Bikini Babe

Serena Williams flaunts her sexy bikini body while at the beach on Friday afternoon (April 2) in Miami Beach, Fla.

The 28-year-old tennis ace was seen playing a game of football in the water!

Over the weekend, Serena, Lala Vasquez, and Miss America Caressa Cameron came out to support former Destiny’s Child singer Kelly Rowland at her ‘I Heart My Girlfriends’ charity launch at Miami Beach’s One Bal Habour Resort and Spa.

10+ pictures inside of bikini babe Serena Williams

serena williams miami beach bikini 13

Credit: Pichichi; Photos: SplashNewsOnline, Johnny Louis/WENN
Posted to: Bikini, Serena Williams

Jamie McCarthy/Getty

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 » Show All

MY EYEEEEEEEEEEES AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I wish I had a body like that! But then again I am a man! She has a big, athletic bod, nothing gross or unflattering about it. I would definitely not tap that ___ though.

i love her, she’s sweet, real and plays great tennis!

Miss Tolerance @ 04/03/2010 at 9:09 am

Very offensive comments. I hate Americans.

PUNTUATION @ 04/03/2010 at 9:36 am

serena looks great it never surprise me how harsh people comments can be, i think in america u people think lookin like a broom stick an big booobs is hot, lol which is ludacris, every1 cannot look tthe same an u that r criticising cant even wear a bikini on the beach, the beach would hav to shut down lol, keep doing u serena HOTTT

WHatThePam @ 04/03/2010 at 9:45 am

Oh God
She really look trannylicious. Poor Girl. She hasn’t been blessed

Are the other tennis players that ugly?

It seems to me that this girl is on steroïds
Isn’t this illegal?

When you use these things, you look awful like this

@WHatThePam:

No there are lots of tennis player who look gorgeous and who are champions, just like Serena

I don’t really follow tennis, but I know that Maria Sharapova, and Anna Ivanovic look gorgeous. Not tranny like Serena

Everybody is entitled to their opinion. I like Serena Williams.

Hate that bikini but her body is ridiculous

brightside @ 04/03/2010 at 1:30 pm

Serena is a great athlete. Most of the commenters here couldn’t win an athletic competition to save their wimpy-muscled lives….

Backwards C @ 04/03/2010 at 11:57 pm

Jare why is my comment not up>? it ok for white people to say bad stuff about black people but its not ok for me to call these white racist white what they are

Please someone, what means “fierce”?

Magdalena @ 04/04/2010 at 2:40 am

OMG these comments made me make a comment! She looks absoulutely fit and georgous! Not evryone has slim bone structure and beside this she’s an athlete!!! More over she’s at least twice smaller than average American Citizen!

America the land of racists, is a reason u maggots wouldnt achieve a thing u spend too much time bringin down people while your lives are in shambles serena you look great .

Check that butt. yum

Fierce!!!!!!

Jokergurl @ 04/04/2010 at 5:53 pm

That bikini looks like a bra, take away that lace and it would look fine. She’s an amazing athlete though I will say that.

if only i could be that muscular. toned! that’s an athlete for ya!

@kimeron:
Totally agree with u! This is why women in this country have such low self-esteem and bad body images. If people criticize a beautiful, strong, athletic woman like Serena, what hope does regular women have? Why in this country small, emaciated, frail and pale women with stringy hair are considered sexy? There is nothing more sexy than a healthy woman with curves. I would kill to have a body like hers. You go, Serena!

@CJ: I just bought the P90X fitness program just so I can get RIPPED like Serena Williams.

Honestly, I don’t give a s**t if I might get too muscular for (insecure) men. My ideal of female beauty is the toned female athlete – soccer player, gymnast, volleyball… I’m not sure why the media continues to over glorify stick figures who achieve their physique from food depravation.

Beyond power, muscles signify hard work and dedication. Compare that to models who achieve their appearance simply through depriving themselves of life’s pleasures e.g., food (well, maybe not all life’s pleasures. Cocaine and cigarettes do contribute to weight loss).

Personally, I’d rather be Serena Williams over emaciated Kate Moss any day.

Personally, I’d rather be Serena Williams over emaciated Kate Moss any day.

Love, love, love her body. If I were built like that, I wouldn’t give a shiznit what some guy thought. She epitomizes confidence and although all girls can’t be built like that, she is a positive role model. Love your bodies women.

That said, don’t care for the suit.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 » Show All