Jennifer Hudson Reveals Her New Body

Jennifer Hudson Reveals Her New Body

Jennifer Hudson shows off her new weight loss body at the Glass Houses on Thursday (April 1) in New York City.

The 28-year-old singer and mother of 7-month-old David Otunga is part of a new advertising campaign with Weight Watchers.

“After I had the baby, I made up my mind that I wanted to go in a different direction and find a better lifestyle and a better way,” Jennifer told Good Morning America. “So I set my mind to this challenge and I went after it. I feel like I’ve conquered the world.”

20+ pictures inside of Jennifer Hudson looking fabulous in her new body…

jennifer hudson body reveal 01
jennifer hudson body reveal 20
jennifer hudson body reveal 21

Credit: Walker; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Jennifer Hudson

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
AreYouKiddingMe @ 04/04/2010 at 2:09 am

She looks fantastic and she still has curves.

That’s what we are talking about Jen! A young woman her age who is not delusional and knows this is a HEALTHY weight not one who says she can be 400 pounds and is still gorgeous. Clearly, Jennifer is thinking logically and is a practical and smart girl. Good for you Jen for choosing health over delusion! You look great!

I hope it doesn’t affect her singing…

she’s glowing!

She looks fabulous, healthy, and most importantly, happy.

Allie Baby @ 04/04/2010 at 2:59 am

She looks amazing! I am impressed. She should be careful though because too much weight loss can be unhealthy and unattractive. I think she’s perfect how she is now. Gorgeous and healthy.

BEAUTIFUL! And after a baby too! Love her hair!

mika_says_hi @ 04/04/2010 at 3:33 am

i think that chZh is probably a really negative person that has to find cons in everything

She looks Healthy and Beautiful……………………She is a grown women im sure she knows her ideal weight………………..She aint stupid

She looks amazing! Go Jen!

wow she looks fantastic. besides the wig

brightside @ 04/04/2010 at 5:05 am

Is it is wig? It’s the only thing that let’s down her look – other than that she looks fantastic.

she looks so gorg

She looks absolutely amazing!! That’s what I call feminine and beautiful!

Looking good girl!

Wow! What a fabulous looking woman! She’s just the right size, if only more celebrities could take after her.

She looks great. Nice wig too.

@ChZh: That has to be the most idiotic comment I have ever read. Why would weight loss affect her singing ability?

PUNTUATION @ 04/04/2010 at 9:17 am

simply beautiful jen

Go back to her old hair. This wig(the bang) looks terrible on her. Congrats for losing weight.

She did it at the right time…good for her..Healthy is important ..not size per say. Precious needs to get on the wagon and drop that weight ..she is OBESE. Precious has a great attitude and comes across as educated and fun, but all this is obscured by the obesity. Its a disease not a mean comment, she needs to drop some of that weight.

I don’t really know anything about her, I didn’t watch that season of AI or the movie w/ Beyonce but I think she looks great and is a refreshingly real role model for young ladies. Nice to see a “normal” person make it in the biz and take care of herself.

shenanyginz @ 04/04/2010 at 9:57 am

I’m shocked. She looks AMAAZING!!! ANd the curves are still there!

AreYouKiddingMe @ 04/04/2010 at 11:02 am

@miapocca: Gabe is her name, not Precious. I’m sure she’ll lose the weight when she wants too.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All