Katie Holmes Shoots 'Son of No One' in NYC!

Katie Holmes Shoots 'Son of No One' in NYC!

Katie Holmes gets to work on her new film with Channing Tatum, Son of No One, in Queens, New York on Monday (April 5).

The 31-year-old actress plays Channing‘s wife in the film, a crime drama about a young cop (Tatum) who polices his old neighborhood in New York City.

Al Pacino, Ray Liotta and Juliette Binoche also take part in the film!

15+ pictures inside of Katie Holmes and Channing Tatum getting to work on Son of No One

katie holmes son of no one queens grey sweatshirt 01

• Michael Jackson and Freddie Mercury did a duet together- Huffington Post
  • Watch a new trailer for A Most Violent Year- Lainey Gossip
  • David Ayer could be the director for Suicide Squad?- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Mayra Suarez shows off her amazing bikini body - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
++Logan++ @ 04/05/2010 at 6:13 pm

She looks really young and lovely here.

Excuse Me @ 04/05/2010 at 6:17 pm

Can Katie Holmes move slightly, so I can see more of Channing Tatum.

I think she looks really good here. I’m seeing the real katie holmes. when she dresses like that and has her hair like that, she looks alot like her old self, back during the dawson creek days. she should continue with this look. it suits her very well :)

Happy_Evil_Dude @ 04/05/2010 at 6:18 pm

Looking all washed out there

knight and day looks stupid @ 04/05/2010 at 6:20 pm

where is tom? i bet he has a new boy toy

Wow that is quite a cast there, good for her.

I was thinking the same thing , how young and lovely she looks. Reminds me so much like the Katie of old. Looking so forward to this movie.
It must not be easy carrying around a 4yr old all time , because of the papps, I think that is why she looks stressed sometimes, but love these pics. Love Katie!

How much did Tom Cruise pay someone to get this role for Katie? she has cost Tom a pretty penny, I hope she’s been worth it.

luckylady @ 04/05/2010 at 6:47 pm

With all that $$ you would think she could get her bra fitted correctly. She was so lovely in the movie “The Gift.” Watched it on cable recently.

ugh! trashy as usual and why the house slippers? Oh, I forgot…she has nasty fashion sense/taste. lol

mika_says_hi @ 04/05/2010 at 6:58 pm

FINALLY!!!! PEOPLE ARE BEING POSITIVE ABOUT KATIE!!! GAWD!! YOU CANT BE ANGRY ABOUT SOMEONE HAVING CHUNKY LEGS (WHICH SHE DOESN’T) OR HAVING A RELIGION!!

I totally agree with Happy Evil Dude……………… Looking old and washed out does not look 31yrs old……….Looks older.

Dunno wat pic u lot r lukn at but “BRIDE OF GMD” has got a DROOPY N SAGGY FACE plus y has she got 4 BOOBS all of a sudden, someones spending too much time wiv HUBBY’S surgeon friend n the jeans and bad POSTURE dp
don’t help her TREE TRUNK LEGS

@shayne: i don’t think she’s worth it. his image took a nose dive the minute he went public with her.

LeviKlein @ 04/05/2010 at 7:21 pm

How about a decent bra?

Hi. I live in Douglaston, NY (Queens) on the block where Son of No One is filming. Our block is the home of Channing Tatum and Katie Holmes and our home is being used for the exterior shots. Katie was on the set today and we met her. I don’t mean to be rude at all, just truthful. Katie seemed very sweet but she was totally out of it. She was being led around by an assistant and looked like she had too much to drink (I’m sure that was NOT the case). She looked tired and very, very disengaged. Thats the only word I can think of to describe her. She smiled at us and when I said something she just looked at me like…..HUH? It was a little upsetting to be honest! We also noticed that the director had a heck of a time getting her to focus. All she had to do was walk up and down the street (the clothes she’s wearing in these pictures are her costume) and she seemed to not be able to focus! I used to watch Dawson’s Creek and this was just upsetting!! Maybe things will be better tomorrow!! I hope so!!

Another thing I noticed is Katie does not look 31 years old!! I was face to face with her before she went to makeup and she has dark circles under her eyes and her skin was absolutely GRAY. It was very scary. She does not look healthy at all and she looks older than her years.

Whatever is happening in her life, it obviously very serious for her to look like that. My thought and prayers are with her. She seems like a nice girl.

@Audrey: i’ve thought she looked like a druggie for a long time now. *shrugs* not surprising

It’s funny that the first decent outfit she wears is a costume. As plain as it is, it is far, far better than anything she ever puts together. But really, could it be so hard to get her a bra that fits? And somehow I believe Audrey. Katie looks out of it all of the time. I wouldn’t be surprised if they were drugging her to keep her with that troll of a husband.

That shot of her from behind is very unfortunate. Very slouchy posture & a terrible a–.

Her boobies look terrible

!!!!!!!!!! @ 04/05/2010 at 8:48 pm

She looks very young and pretty in these photos , but not sure she is happy with her lot . She also seems to favour New York over LA , you can tell.!!!!!!!!!

She’s getting early jowls. Looking more like her parents. Maybe it would not happen so fast if she cracked a smile once in a while.

Scientology is not a religion. I believe it is a CULT from everything I’ve read about it. She is responsible for sugar coating a cult.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All