Jonathan Rhys Meyers: New 'Tudors' Trailer!

Jonathan Rhys Meyers: New 'Tudors' Trailer!

Hottie co-stars Jonathan Rhys Meyers and Henry Cavill invite you to check out the trailer for their 4th and FINAL season of The Tudors, which returns April 11!

In related news, Cavill will play young warrior Theseus in the new Greek mythology tale, Immortals (previously called War of Gods). The cast also includes John Hurt, Isabel Lucas, Stephen Dorff, Luke Evans, Kellan Lutz, Joseph Morgan, Freida Pinto and Mickey Rourke.

Click inside for the Tudors trailer! You’ve been warned. As expected, it’s NSFW!

Jonathan Rhys Meyers: New ‘Tudors’ Trailer!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

JRM is fantastic in this show. I love how he has evolved with the character.

I love JRM’s lips and eyes. I could look at him for hours.

I love JRM but sometimes he is a real womanizer, he likes flirting although he has a girlfriend!

I hope i can see every new episode of that! We will have to wait until it comes to Switzerland they have to interpret first, so maybe in summertime we can watch it!

HENRY CAVILL!!!! <3<3<3<3<3<3

Lucky Charm @ 04/06/2010 at 5:52 pm

I can’t wait. And luv21, ITA with you – he’s yummy to look at!

Lucky Charm @ 04/06/2010 at 5:54 pm

I can’t wait! And luv21, ITA with you – he’s yummy to look at!

lexy hates bilson @ 04/06/2010 at 6:02 pm

He IS awesome on this show. I’m going to be sad to see it end!

I watch this show only for JRM. He has done a great job.

Jonathan is so great on this show. He’s a beautiful man and I love to look at him but he’s been such a powerful force on this show. He makes Henry VIII so human

Good, I’ll be home with a television to watch it.

tudorlove @ 04/06/2010 at 6:10 pm

Janis, I wouldn’t watch without JRM either. But I do love the show. It’s so well done.

I’ve seen the first two episodes. AMAZING!
I’m gonna miss the show though :(

Johny girl @ 04/06/2010 at 6:31 pm

I’ve seen the first episode. JRM is better than ever and the show has picked up quite a bit.

ck_always @ 04/06/2010 at 6:48 pm

Is that the kid from Free Willy? Not Jonathan, but the other pictured.

OMG! I loooove Henry Cavill!!!!!!!
I’ll miss The Tudors

I hope this is the year JRM finally wins an emmy/golden globe for his role. He is just incredible in this show. Can’t wait to see him in Albert Nobbs with Glenn Close and Amanda Seyfried

JRM is masterful at his craft and brings intense emotion to the viewer, making you love him or loathe him..that is a quality of an excellent actor! Can’t wait to see the final 4th season.

This is Jonny’s year!! He is so good at becoming the character. I just can’t wait to see what he does with his role as King Henry. I’m so hoping for the Emmy for him for his work in season four….it would be WELL DESERVED. awesome actor AND gorgeous man!!

I’ve already seen the first two episodes. This season will be very good. Although, I’m not a fan of JRM and Henry Cavill’s voices this season. You can tell they’re both trying to talk like 40 year old men and it sounds really weird. And Katherine Howard is annoying.

@Vider1:

I agree. He’s wonderful as Henry. I both LOATHE and LOVE his character at the same time. I still haven’t gotten over the death of Anne Boleyn even though I knew it was going to happen. Henry is such a jerk, but I love him.

I just LOVE the show
just amazing acting, great writing and overall it’s an awesome show

oh and Henry is really hot :D

gorgeous man………….. He IS awesome on this show

I could just LICK Henry Cavill from head to toe, MEOW!!!!!

I’m so sad my favorite show is coming to an end. I hope Jonathan makes some new movies quick so we can continue to enjoy his beauty and talent

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All