Gisele Bundchen: Colcci Ads Revealed

Gisele Bundchen: Colcci Ads Revealed

Gisele Bundchen is new face of Brazilian clothing line Colcci!

In the Fall/Winter 2010 ad campaign, the 29-year-old Brazilian supermodel shows off her fabulous figure, which was only six weeks after giving birth to her son Benjamin!

According to Wiki, designers for Colcci are inspired hip hop culture as well as Mexican folk art, religious and historic images, and literature.

20+ pictures inside of Gisele Bundchen‘s Colcci ads…

gisele bundchen colcci ads fall winter 2010 01
gisele bundchen colcci ads fall winter 2010 18
gisele bundchen colcci ads fall winter 2010 19
gisele bundchen colcci ads fall winter 2010 20
gisele bundchen colcci ads fall winter 2010 21

Kim Kardashian/Instagram

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

no hips, stick legs, fake boobs… just tall. And this is breath-taking?

anonymous @ 04/07/2010 at 2:42 pm

“new face”? That made me laugh out loud…Gisele has been the face of Colcci for a VERY LONG time, longer than she’s been with any other company. She also goes to Brazil twice a year to walk the runway for Colcci (she didn’t this past january because of Benjamin, but she *may* go in June)- that’s the only brand she still does fashion shows for. Her and Colcci have a great relationship because Colcci is a brazilian brand.
So, please correct that error Jared.
On a seperate note, she looks fantastic as always- love her!

anonymous @ 04/07/2010 at 2:44 pm

Gisele is insanely gorgeous…she has a one of a kind face and body and she’s also very sweet and down-to-Earth.
I hear she’s going to be in Paris tomorrow to promote her sandal line- can’t wait!

That’s true. She’s an old face for Colcci. She comes every year to model for Colcci on Sao Paulo Fashion Week and to shoot photos for ad campaigns. A small mistake JJ

She looks stunning!

I think her look, while unique, could possibly be expiring in the modeling and fashion world. Just my observation from which I have seen forcast and trend for the next 5 years!

Wowzers. She’s tall and skinny.

anonymous @ 04/07/2010 at 4:06 pm

@Cayenne:

I don’t think she’s “expiring” at all. Even though she’s almost 30, Gisele is still the most in-demand model in the world. In the past year, she’s been put on numerous magazine covers including new magazines that used her for their first cover, and magazines of other nationalities (i.e she was the first non-indian model to be featured on the cover of Vogue India).
Not to mention that many companies still want to use her as the face of their brand. London Fog was willing to use her even though she was 6 months pregnant. And Colcci flew all the way to Boston for this photoshoot, which they’ve never done before.
Heidi Klum is 36 and still a big name, and Gisele is way more successful than Heidi or any other model.
My point is that no matter how old, companies will still want her for a very long time. because a) there is no other model right now who can even begin to take her place and b) companies don’t only use her because she’s a great model but because she’s a worldwide fashion icon.
Having said all that, I don’t think Gisele will be around for too long because she has said over and over again in the past year that she wants to focus now on her family and her personal projects (skin care line, environment, etc.) . She has always said that she doesn’t want to model past a certain age. But, I’m sure if she changes her mind there will be a lot of companies who would love to work with her.

anonymous @ 04/07/2010 at 4:09 pm

She looks great but this is my least favorite Colcci ad campaign of the past few years. It doesn’t do Gisele, especially her figure, any justice at all. Also, they’ve photoshopped her skin too much. Gisele is a natural beauty- they don’t need to photoshop. I’ve seen the behind-the-scenes video of this shoot and she looked fantastic without the airbrushing.

Hot as always.

@anonymous: that is correct. Colcci is the only brand she still models in runways. and she’s been the face of colcci for years.

and really people, stop the hate. maybe you don’t think she’s the most beautiful woman in the world, but please don’t say she’s ugly. you may not think she’s gorgeous, but you damn right know she’s not ugly.

I am liking these clothes. I can see myself in them.

JJJJJJJuJbs @ 04/07/2010 at 5:29 pm

these clothes and her are beautiful ok

I don’t know but most of the very successful models today are ‘ugly beautiful’

Gisele, Kate, Natalia, Daria, and Lara. Chameleon beauties yey

Is it because of photoshop or is she that horribly skinny? The hair is also awful….. what’s wrong with her?

i cannot take this woman….because tom brady is mine!!!!!

and i never found her face attarctive…but she does have THE BEST LEGS EVER!

lexy hates bilson @ 04/07/2010 at 6:35 pm

I love her. She looks great!!

So how come no one’s screaming foul over the ridiculous photoshopping here? They’ve made her look emaciated. What the hell are these fashion PR ******** thinking? Giselle, who has always been a little more voluptuous than the typical runway model, is neither hipless nor stick insect thin. Check her pap photos, the girl’s got great natural muscle tone. When is this crap going to stop? The Japanese Ralph Lauren ads were apparently not the exception but a warning of things to come, we’ve skidded down that slippery slope. I understand the need to rub out a pimple or to smooth out a crease, but these fake unattainable images might as well come with a PG rating.

anonymous @ 04/07/2010 at 7:19 pm

@Gab:

I agree, I’ve never seen pics of Gisele that have been this heavily photoshopped. And from the looks of the backstage video there was no photoshopping needed-she’s a natural beauty.
I don’t think its just the airbrushing/photoshopping, though. This is my least favorite Colcci collection so far- the clothes do nothing for her incredible figure.

Bish is hotttt!!!!!!

She looks like a giraffe. I don’t see the appeal at all .

she is so ugly,manly and body has no curves, too tall..I prefer Miranda Kerr Adriana Lima Alessandra Ambrosio Doutzen Kroes ..etc

omg she is perfection. she is the only model now days who has an 80s/90s model vibe. she is stunning! these ads are a little to photoshoipped which this goddess doesnt need at all. richest supermodel ever, for a reason hatas!! HAHAHAHAHAAH

@lol:

lol you prolly got 300 lbs of meat on your body and face, of course youd find her ugly , (now theres somethin to LOL) about. when people see you. if you see gisele in real life, you wont be loling. youd be speecheless. taller,thinner,prettier than any girl in any room!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All