Tiger Woods: New Nike Ad Revealed (VIDEO)

Tiger Woods: New Nike Ad Revealed (VIDEO)

A somber Tiger Woods appears in a new ad for Nike, out today.

In the spot (shot at his home course in Orlando), Tiger‘s late father, Earl, speaks to his son, saying, “Tiger, I am more prone to be inquisitive, to promote discussion. I want to find out what your thinking was. I want to find out what your feelings are. And did you learn anything?”

“We support Tiger and his family as he returns to competitive golf,” Nike spokesman Derek Kent said. “The ad addresses his time away from the game using the powerful words of his father.”

The ad debuted Wednesday at 6PM ET on ESPN and The Golf Channel.

Nike is one of the few corporate sponsors to stay with Tiger since his sex scandal. Companies like Gatorade, Proctor & Gamble, AT&T and Accenture pulled out of their endorsement deals.

Tiger Woods for Nike

Valerie Macon/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

Let me get this straight…some words of wisdom from a father who cheated on his wife to his serial cheater son???? FAILED…..

she-whom-shall-not-be-named @ 04/07/2010 at 7:33 pm

Dammage Control.., anyone? He’s just sorry he got caught!

Wow! That was HEAVY…Enough said.

WORK IT, Baby, WORK IT!! I am looking forward to the Masters.

Stupid and shameless

Tiger Woods makes me sick.
He is a disgusting man, and we now know what an A hole he really is.

Disgusting

unbelieveable @ 04/07/2010 at 8:01 pm

Haven’t u people taken your pound of flesh from this man yet? Geez he made a mistake we all do so unless u can walk on water how about u back off and let the man move on with his life.

oh please @ 04/07/2010 at 8:01 pm

Give me an f-ing break. True as per above, this is damage control. This stuff about sex addiction really is rubbish (both him AND Jesse James); it’s just a way of rehabilitating their image, not them as people.

Nike supports the money to be made off Tiger. Let’s see what happens if he starts , um, not winning….

Wow, way to make a buck off someone’s sleazy personality. So long Nike.

disgusting!!!

Yeah he learned that it was a real bummer to get busted for being a PIG.

Coldplayer @ 04/07/2010 at 8:36 pm

Tiger can look like a sad puppy all he want! He is still a cheetah! I dont feel sorry for him!

How shameless to use your dead father to rehabilitate your image, I didn’t think he could sink lower but he has and Nike are doing what Nike does stand by losers no matter how deplorable they clearly are. TIger you are nothing but a sick pig.

And Nike supported Tanya Knee-Basher Harding too. They don’t have standards.

team tiger! @ 04/07/2010 at 8:43 pm

I support Tiger and his family as he returns to thegolf course.

enoughalready @ 04/07/2010 at 9:11 pm

Don’t think I’ll be buying any more Nikes! This is pathetic. Tiger is a low life who thought he was (and is) above the repercussions that come with being a lying, cheating a-hole. He’s the kind of guy that gives men a bad name, and sex addiction as an excuse?! Whatever! That’s beyond poor.

Seriously, what difference is this ad supposed to make? People have already made up their minds about whether they like or hate Tiger. This commercial won’t change that.

BOYCOTT NIKE!!! @ 04/07/2010 at 9:26 pm

Sickening! I’m boycotting NIKE!

Ridiculous. Absolutely shameful that Nike continues to support Tiger. They could care less about his family. All they care about is the money that Tiger brings. Even more shameful? Bringing his deceased father into this. The father who also was a cheater.

Hahah this is gonna be good

Wow! So not only does Tiger use his extramarital affairs but now he drug his dead father into this. Just when you thought he couldn’t get any lower.

Failed..if he didnt get caught he would be still ******** those woman..thats the truth

Keep It real @ 04/07/2010 at 10:46 pm

I hate golf and can careless about Tiger ” call me anything but black” Woods. So no I’m not giving up my Nikes..LMAO Now if it was Reebok or Adidias I might be with yall. LMAO.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All