Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Gerard Butler & Laurie Cholewa's Date -- FIRST PICS

Gerard Butler & Laurie Cholewa's Date -- FIRST PICS

Gerard Butler spends a romantic day out with French television host Laurie Cholewa on Wednesday (March 31) in Paris, France.

As reported earlier this week, the cute couple visited a few landmarks together, had on a lunch date at Café Marly and shared a dinner date on the Left Bank.

Gerry, 40, and Laurie, 29, met during their sit-down interview about The Bounty Hunter, his new film with Jennifer Aniston.

30+ pictures inside of Gerard Butler & Laurie Cholewa romantic date…

gerard butler laurie cholewa date 01
gerard butler laurie cholewa date 30

• Mandy Moore has a zoo of pets at her home- US Weekly
  • NBA player Paul George suffers horrific leg injury during a game- TMZ
  • Michael Strahan and Nicole Murphy have split after five years- Gossip Cop
  • Watch Ella Henderson sing her latest single 'Ghost'- Just Jared Jr
  • Peter MacNicol will be a series regular on CSI: Cyber- Entertainment Weekly
  • Kelly Ripa rocks a really short pair of spandex shorts for a workout- Huffington Post
  • Oscar Isaac will star in the upcoming film Show Me A Hero- Lainey Gossip
  • James Lafferty will star in Waffle Street- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Karina Jelinek and Paz Cornu shows off their bikini bodies on the beach- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 18 9 10 11 12 13 [14] Show All
Mr. Giggles @ 04/13/2010 at 8:20 pm

@@320:
………………..I know you don’t want him to be…………………………
No .. I’d like G to be gay …… if only for an hour !!!!!

gossiphound @ 04/14/2010 at 2:09 pm

@hmmm:

He had one date with Trinny Woodhall and she is older than he is, she confirmed it to the UK press when it happened a few years ago after her divorce which was sometime late 2008, 2009, but she said it was just too soon for anything serious she realized, but they are still “friends” and were photographed having a very animated conversation, at the premiere of Andrew Lloyd Webbers POTO theatrical sequel just a few weeks ago. I have to say Gerry went up several points on my respect meter with that supposed revelation. You can’t believe the UK tabloids but they were supposedly overheard to be making plans to get together in the future.

I think we all have to admit to the fact that we only know only a mere fraction of what dear Gerry gets up to given he supposedly has been hiding his lovelife so well over the last few years. My guess is Gina was not that far back in history but I’m only guessing.

Stinkylouise @ 04/14/2010 at 3:59 pm

I think there is alot of overlapping of the women he “dates”.LOL!

Mélissande @ 04/14/2010 at 4:42 pm

I’m French, and I think that Laurie wants only a “Buzz”.
She’s not very kown in France. She’s not very popular. I prefer Jennifer !

Goodness! @ 04/14/2010 at 6:39 pm

@gossiphound
I think it is Jeanna Robinette, not Gina. That is the name of a makeup artist for him and Jessica Simpson.

I think Gerry will “date”/ scr-w anything he can. He seems to be the kind of guy who needs constant attention. If a woman is near by he’ll try for her, if she goes along, then they’re in something like a relationship.
Since Gina’s around a lot, she would have been considered more of a GF than a friend with benefits. They may have dated in the past few years but it probably only lasted a short time, weeks maybe.
Gerry said that he had affairs with co-stars but it would end and then things would get uncomfortable between them for the rest of the filming. He can’t even get through a movie shoot, that lasts a few months at most, with one woman.

I think Gerry has the staying power of a flea.

GerrysOklaGirl @ 04/15/2010 at 10:49 pm

Im with # 166.If i had date with him would be doing my best to see if I COULDNT get him to put all that energy he spent walking all over half of Paris to another physical activity much more pleasureable.AND there wouldnt be photographers taking photos either

kp hearts butler @ 04/16/2010 at 3:06 am

Not meaning to be mean or anything, but, this chick is uggs to me? Is it just me? She has kind of a man-face? Whatever, go for yours Butler….

koten@4ka @ 04/16/2010 at 1:25 pm

@kp hearts butler:
This lady is really ugly. She has an aquine face.I can’t say for sure wether it was just a well-played show or not. But if it was he could have chosen a prettier woman. Gerry really dissapointed me with his taste(((

koten@4ka @ 04/16/2010 at 1:27 pm

oops…it must be an equine face

@bruins:

she’s wearing heels. And height says nothing about compatibility (Naomi Campbell is tall too).

FIRST LAURIE CHOLEWA LOOKS LIKE A MAN .SECONDLY SHE IS UGLY AND FINALY SHE WANTS TO HAVE ”””’my”””’ GERRY ON HER OWN!!!!!!!!!!

ANYBOBY WITH ME??????

FIRSTLY SHE LOOKS LIKE A MAN ,SECONDLY SHE IS UGLY AND FINALY SHE WANT GERRY ON HER OWN!!!!!! (my Gerry)

WHO IS WITH ME??!?!?!??