Gerard Butler & Laurie Cholewa's Date -- FIRST PICS

Gerard Butler & Laurie Cholewa's Date -- FIRST PICS

Gerard Butler spends a romantic day out with French television host Laurie Cholewa on Wednesday (March 31) in Paris, France.

As reported earlier this week, the cute couple visited a few landmarks together, had on a lunch date at Café Marly and shared a dinner date on the Left Bank.

Gerry, 40, and Laurie, 29, met during their sit-down interview about The Bounty Hunter, his new film with Jennifer Aniston.

30+ pictures inside of Gerard Butler & Laurie Cholewa romantic date…

gerard butler laurie cholewa date 01
gerard butler laurie cholewa date 26
gerard butler laurie cholewa date 27
gerard butler laurie cholewa date 28
gerard butler laurie cholewa date 29
gerard butler laurie cholewa date 30

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 714 » Show All

Maybe she’s really nice and not self centered or high maintnence. She’s also very pretty.

For once Gerry talks to a woman without having to lower his head feeling like talking to a child. They look good together as far as their compatible height is concerned.

I don’t believe this will go anywhere. They walk far apart a lot, and he keeps making or getting calls and texts, and at times not as attentive. She too, makes call and he seems to be trailing behind her at times.
From what I can see, he was intrigued in the beginning and later reality set in – they live far a way, she has a child, she has a job – she can’t just leave and be at his beck and call….. But, at least it served to distance him from JA. He has probably moved on to someone new by now.

Mr. Giggles @ 04/11/2010 at 9:12 pm

Perhaps G wears the c*ck hat to get girls to start talking about C*CKS ?!?!
Great conversation starter ……

gotta be kidding @ 04/11/2010 at 9:13 pm

talk about milking a photo op! these pics are old – jj is like perez hilton now! G’s moved on i guarantee u, hehe!

Maria from Texas @ 04/11/2010 at 9:14 pm

# 8–THE BUTLER DID IT…….AGAIN. WHAT’S UP . IS THAT YOU , BET? GERALD LOOKS VERY HAPPY. THEY ARE HAVING A VERY NICE TIME. I DO NOT SEE GERALD PUTTING HIS FINGER UP THIS GIRL’S AS*. OH, I FORGOT THAT NASTY TREAT IS ONLY FOR NEUROTIC BITCHE*. HAHAHAHAHA. ANALSTON IS FINALLY BEGINNING TO GET EVERYTHING THAT SHE DESERVES. I WONDER WHAT KIND OF AN ANGLE HER PR MACHINE IS TAKING ON THIS. PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT PICTURE # 3, ABOUT THE HOLDING OF THE HANDS. ALSO THIS GIRL DOES NOT LOOK CLINGY. HAHAHAHA. BOY, OH, BOY, WHAT A SLAP ON ANALSTON’S FACE. I SURE HOPE THAT SHE GOES AWAY , AND MEDITATES ABOUT ALL THE DESPICABLE THINGS THAT SHE HAVE SAID ABOUT INNOCENT PEOPLE. GO, GERALD, THIS GIRL LOOKS JUST LIKE YOU DESCRIBES HOW YOU LIKE THEM. TALL, SLENDER AND DARK HAIR.

G described his NYC apartment “gorgeous” “elegant” “masculine” and “raw”. I bet those are his preferred characteristics for women too. Does Laurie fit these criteria?

I am just glad we now have a new thread even though these are really no news at all. At least now I can type without the cursor jumping all over the place.

She has a child? That’s interesting. I like her.

Trying to figure it out @ 04/11/2010 at 9:20 pm

Are we sure these photos were taken the same day? She is wearing different clothes and ankle boots in the day shots; different clothes and shoes in the night shots. She had time to change at some point in the day. No hand holding, what a surprise!

Joy To The World @ 04/11/2010 at 9:24 pm

He looks so happy and relaxed. Must be having a good time. LOL @ Aniston fans getting all angry and s hh ii tt. I was never a fan of Gerard Butler but I so love him right now for two reasons; 1. he humiliated Aniston, 2. he is irking her fans. Nothing like bitter, raging Jennifer lunatics to brighten a lovely Sunday. Cheers!

@bruins:
I agree she’s very masculine
@sukar:
Unfortunatly, Gerry will not take seriously any woman who has a child
@Trying to figure it out:
these pix were taken on the same day – they changed clothes for the evening date.

People read tooo much into this friendly tour of the city. If I were in Paris I would like some locals to show me around too. Laurie was just showing Gerry some Parisian hospitality and it doesn’t have to be romantic; sightseeing and friendly socializing, nothing wrong with that.

She must be not that well known or people would recognize her and stop her on the street.

Well well, He had his hand up Jennifers rear a few days before this and now with this homely French woman. I have no respect for this man. Single or not. I hope Jennifer stays away from him.

wow it only took JJ to post this a week. Isn’t he back in LA getting ready to leave for prague? Is this deflection for buttgate?

by the way, The Bounty Hunter has almost doubled in gross the budget. Almost 80,000,000 worldwide, Not bad at all. Not quite the loser that some have predicted. Its a good movie.

B y the way the Bounty Hunter has almost doubled in gross of the budget. 80 million. I would not call that a loser. Good movie.

I wouldn’t hold is hand fresh from JA butt crack. ewww, funny prick has his **** cap on.

@wow:

Is it confirmed though that she has a child?

She’s a man, baby.

realitycheck @ 04/11/2010 at 10:05 pm

This was posted on the other thread.

Anonyme @ 04/05/2010 at 9:20 pm

Thumb up Thumb down +3

I know of her. She has an child.

@sukar:
No. Maybe Mr Giggles can find something that confirms it.

To Tell The Truth @ 04/11/2010 at 10:23 pm

The clothing suggests two separate outings. Hey, if she is willing to be seen in public with a c*ck hat, it might me true love.

Somewhere, a midwestern unsatisfied housewife is crying into her diary.

This Just In @ 04/11/2010 at 10:34 pm

What celebrity on his way to Serbia may end up having two ladies visit him on set..cat fight anyone!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 714 » Show All