Jessica Simpson Tries Out A Shorter 'Do

Jessica Simpson Tries Out A Shorter 'Do

Jessica Simpson wigs out with a new, much shorter ‘do from hairstylist BFF Ken Paves!

The 29-year-old singer, who wrote on her Twitter that she felt like Carol Brady from The Brady Bunch, shared these new photos early this morning.

If you missed the most recent episode of The Price of Beauty, Jess‘ new show, it airs TONIGHT at 10/9c on VH1!

FYI: Jess is wearing a Tucker top.

DO YOU THINK this is a good look for Jess – YAY or NAY?

jessica simpson in flight hairdo 01
jessica simpson in flight hairdo 02

• Kevin Sorbo isn't happy that he wasn't included in Dwayne Johnson's Hercules - US Weekly
  • Jake T. Austin has been charged for a hit-n-run- TMZ
  • Real Housewives' Aviva Drescher rips off a prosthetic leg- Gossip Cop
  • Peyton List introduces her best friend Kaylyn- Just Jared Jr
  • How many viewers watched the premiere episode of Dating Naked?- Entertainment Weekly
  • Julia Ormond discusses her 1995 classic film Legends of the Fall - Huffington Post
  • Marvel Comics is having a female Thor?- Lainey Gossip
  • Weird Al' Yankovic is looking to top the Billboard 200 for the first time- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Natasha Oakley shows off her bikini body while swimming in the ocean- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

this is a really good look for her

She looks just like Ken Paves with her hair like that

reminds me of Sienna Miller, I like it too

idea is cool @ 04/12/2010 at 11:30 am

the profile photo is gorgeous but the full face pic she looks like a soccer mom

It gives her an older look. Not older in a bad way, a more mature look. And it looks lovely on her.

i think she looks great, as always.

Michael Jones @ 04/12/2010 at 11:38 am

I say this without hesitation. I think she looks damn good. That short do definitely suits her.

she looks like australian news reporter, sandra sully in the second pic. anyone think so too? lol
she still looks fab though!

IMO she looks much better with that hair. i like it

StaceyLove @ 04/12/2010 at 11:42 am

She’ll do anything to lose a few pounds i guess? haha

i think she’s annoying but i do love this new cut!

She reminds me a bit of Kimber (/Kelly Carlson) from Nip/Tuck… it’s a fun look for her.

yes thats a great look for her,more mature but beautiful……….

Mia Wallace @ 04/12/2010 at 11:46 am

I like the first pic..the second one it’s a bit weird

I like the profile shot it really suits her… but the face on pic is not good!

Butter_Fly @ 04/12/2010 at 11:53 am

I really like it!

well I hate short hair with a passion so no. but she is so pretty she can pull it off. I still prefer gorgeous long blonde bombshell locks on jessica! makes anyone look younger and thinner.

I like it. It looks really cute.

I really like it too . . . you go girl!!

Katsaridoula @ 04/12/2010 at 12:04 pm

i agree with StaceyLove…. this woman would do anything to look slimmer, she is dying for having her old figure back… no matter how much she shouts out about a few pounds looking good, she looks like a mama of 20 kids!!! Plus air inside her head too. SHe only became famous coz of Nick… she is like Maniston in that respect :-DDDDD pathetic

She looks cute.

Looks like the same hair style Ken Paves wears. Are they trying to be Twinkies?

she-whom-shall-not-be-named @ 04/12/2010 at 12:13 pm

Good thing she used a wig to test run the ‘do’. It ages her +25 yrs tops! She looks like a suburban soccer mom , or maybe she needs a diferent crop, more edgier for 2010. I think she’s fine with her long tresses , even her straight bob style back in the day was tacky…. and she needs to stay bonde too!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All