Leonardo DiCaprio: Loved By Ladies

Leonardo DiCaprio: Loved By Ladies

Leonardo DiCaprio is surrounded by ladies as he makes his way around Miami, Florida on Sunday (April 11).

Earlier this month, Oliver Stone began negotiations to direct Leonardo DiCaprio in Travis McGee, a potential franchise project based on the shaggy hero of 21 detective novels written by John D. MacDonald. Stone is about to open his long-anticipated Wall Street 2: Money Never Sleeps.

Leo will play a “salvage consultant” who helps his clients on recover lost property. The Fox movie will be based on the first book in the series, The Deep Blue Good-by, which tracks him reluctantly leaving his houseboat to search for treasure hidden by a soldier after World War II.

leonardo dicaprio loved by ladies 01
leonardo dicaprio loved by ladies 02
leonardo dicaprio loved by ladies 03
leonardo dicaprio loved by ladies 04
leonardo dicaprio loved by ladies 05
leonardo dicaprio loved by ladies 06

Tim P. Whitby/Getty

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 79 » Show All
gimmeabreak @ 04/13/2010 at 9:37 pm

@SOFIA ADAMO #76
What??? What is wrong with you? That is one hatefull thing to say. Leo doesn’t deserve that, no matter how people feel about his personal life. I’ve got my opinions on his relationship, but I think that’s taking it a bit too far. I think your taking this way too hard. He’s famous, so his personal life is like entertainment fior people (sorry) just like his movies. I hope you feel better.

gimmeabreak @ 04/13/2010 at 9:53 pm

Sofia Adamo #72 & #76 . Sad……very sad……..

gimmeabreak @ 04/13/2010 at 10:03 pm

Sofia Adamo (#72 & #76)… I think you are disgusting……….If this thread is making you that angry, leave. None of that is right……..you are sad.

I don`t think that`s Barf in NYC. I have just seen a tweet that someone has seen Leo and Barf in a mall in LA today ( Tuesday ).

how long is he gonna string this s k a n k along. It’s getting pathetic now. Ugh.

… beyond pathetic. Someone should smack him already and give him a clue!

WTF! How dare anyone say that about Leo! His stupid girlfriend doesn’t deserve that either. Leo’s is a wonderful human being and has done a lot of humanitarian work. I’m absolutely disgusted by his choice of a girlfriend but I’m not mad at him. I just hope Leo will dump her soon because she ain’t no good for him. You are a horrible person!

What else is disgusting is this morbid fascination with Leo’s soon to be ex-girlfriend. You guys care more about her than Leo. But why? She’s doesn’t deserve all this attention. Leo should get every single morsel of our attention because he’s so awesome. Ignore the bimbo.

BIG BLACK BIRD @ 04/14/2010 at 2:17 am

DO YOU KNOW WHEN THEY GO TO THE BATHROOM AND SHOWER ITS OBVIOUS YOURE ALL OVER THE INTERNET CHECKING EVERY MOVE THEY MAKE YOU KNOW THATS STALKING PPL YOURE A HATER AND A BASHER AND NOTHING YOU DO OR SAY SURPRISES ANY OF US E ALL KNOW YOURE SICK AND TALK TO YOURSELF YOU SEE NOBODY WANTS TO TALK TO YOU I REALLY HOPE YOU GET THAT HELP YOU NEED YOURE PATHETIC AND SICK AND ILL LEO LOVES BAR AND BAR LOVES LEO SO DEAL WITH IT ALREADY

BIG BLACK BIRD @ 04/14/2010 at 2:17 am

Candycotton @ 04/14/2010 at 9:08 am

NO ONE’s JEALOUS OF THAT BED WARMER!! YAWN!!! :O

@SOFIA ADAMO: you are a psycho, even if I’m sure that its will be a really happy news for some people here (cus they are out of their minds), you cant say such a thing. even Bar doesnt deserved it!!

@@60: Can you give me the link please??? Thanx.

@60: thanks! do you have any link please? Leo was at a Lakers game yesterday so i don´t think she is in LA… and if she is in LA and Leo didn´t take her to the game i think something is not going well…

Leo is in L.A, he isn’t going to Haiti?

are there any pics from the lakers game?

thanks for the link gimmeabreak, he looks good in this picture…..i’m not sure about that beaded necklace he’s wearing though, it doesnt somehow fit with his image…or it might be me. too bad he looks very serious, i miss the lighthearted twinkle in his eyes and that mischevious playful look he has. lets hope he loosens up without that ball and chain (barf) weighing him down. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE let her be anywhere but in LA.

gimmeabreak @ 04/14/2010 at 4:16 pm

Yea, I know. You know, I’m surprised to see him at an “away” game, but good for him! I guess he needed some time “away”. I bet he enjoyed it. (smile) Anyways, happy for him that he’s getting a break. Oh yea, I posted this on the other thread, but I’ll post it here too. This morning on Regis & Kelly they showed the “sandwich” picture. They didn’t mention Leo (good!) or Bar(Boooooo!!) though, just the guys from the “jersey shore”. Too bad, just a mention of her name would have been nice. She needs some publicity!! You know……. for her “work.” For this picture I hope they never mention his name.

gimmeabreak @ 04/14/2010 at 4:24 pm

wait, this was a home game? ugh… yea they are probably together. Hey, if they broke up because she wanted to move in, do you think they got back together and now she is living with him? curious…..

BoonDocks @ 04/14/2010 at 4:25 pm

@me: I agree with you . Leo has been looking so serious lately! I think he needs to loosen the load if you know what I mean!

Lisa rose @ 04/14/2010 at 4:26 pm

@me: too bad! shes in L.A!!!

BoonDocks @ 04/14/2010 at 4:29 pm

@<a href=”/@gimmeabreak: Thanks for the LA pic!

BoonDocks @ 04/14/2010 at 4:34 pm

@Lisa rose: even if she’s in LA she wont be for long,…as these two can’t stand to be around each other for long!!! She’ll be gone before the end of the month(next week) giving us all another month long break!! :))))

It looks like Leo has stopped taking her to public events now. If someone catches them it wont be at a laker game.

@gimmeabreak: No, I dont think she leaves with him. That’s why they’ve been together for so long. Leo can only take Barfy in samples.

I wish they did live together 24/7 because then they would break up for sure. They hardly see each other. Or they see each other on LEO”S terms when he feels like it. I’m sure she’s going to dissappear again soon for some weeks!

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 79 » Show All