Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Alexander Skarsgard: Soaking Wet

Alexander Skarsgard: Soaking Wet

Alexander Skarsgard works the camera in soaking wet clothes for the May 2010 issue of Details.

The 33-year-old Swedish stunner admits that even gay men have hit on him. He shared, “I roomed in this very flamboyant Filipino designer’s apartment. He had three guys staying with him–all 20-year-old guys. (laughs) We had a very interesting relationship. I think he wanted to be more than friends. He knew I had a girlfriend, but maybe he figured he was irresistible.”

Check out the video below, which features Alex and his fellow cover stars (and True Blood co-stars) Ryan Kwanten and Stephen Moyer.

Behind-the-Scenes of True Blood’s Cover Shoot for “Details”

John Parra/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

Damn, Alex truly is one hot VILF!

They all look hot!

true blood @ 04/13/2010 at 3:22 pm

Alex looks great. They all do.
Thanks, Jared.

Whatever... @ 04/13/2010 at 3:31 pm

Gotta tell you, I see him at Equinox in West Hollywood several times a week. In person, not all that. Good looking but not AMAZING as some folks (and apparently HE) thinks he is. He’s tall, lanky and just sorta blends in with the crowd. And yes, he DOES shower with the regular folks.

alex <3 <3<3<3<3 hes just so damnnnnnnnn beautiful!!!!

He looks hot and even better without the Bosworth crap attached to his name right now.

LoveSkars @ 04/13/2010 at 3:41 pm

GORGEOUS!!!! and @whatever, actually he’s always saying how he’s “not good looking in person”, though I highly doubt it! Just the sheer size of the man is enough to make me drool!

MeMyselfandI @ 04/13/2010 at 3:52 pm

@Whatever…: Funny. I’ve seen him in RL and I found him to be striking and pleasant to everyone around. I agree he is not “big” in a bulked up way, and could be referred to as lanky. He jokes about having a hard time keeping his weigh up. Seriously though, Alex is truly one Striking Viking.

what’s the name of the song playing in the video?

funderpants @ 04/13/2010 at 4:00 pm

I’m sitting in a puddle now. Thanks for the video!

@anna:

The video credits Shadow Shadow Shade, “Is This a Tempest in the Shape of a Bell” @ 1:11

I don’t know who’s the hottest between Alex and that guy in the middle……..

Hot spotter @ 04/13/2010 at 5:13 pm

Good looking group of men.

@Whatever…: I suppose Alex doesn`t appeal to everyone but a lot of us think he is beautiful! No he isn`t really big and muscular, but then not that many guys are. I don`t really like the big bulked up look myself, I think he looks great just as he is. Oh YEAH.

topazgirl @ 04/13/2010 at 6:33 pm

Alex’s pics should look better because he is former male model. I’ve seen better pics of him though. He looks better with slightly longer hair and he’s really “unbuffed” his muscularity within the last two years. I think Ball wanted him slim for the role of Eric Northman.

I still find him very attractive and I’ve seen and read some swedish interviews and he is extremely humble and down to earth.

Hot&Humble, what more can we ask?

DAYUM! I can’t even breathe after watching all that sexy.

so gorgeous <3

They all look great but I want Alexander!!!!!!!!!!!!

@natalie- ouch…that AIDS comment is really harsh. Mean. Actually your whole post is. Askars may not be for you but I think a post like yours shows more about your lack of appeal than his.

@samantha:

You may “crap” better than him, but here you are, looking. hmmmmm. interesting.

We’ve all seen better, but he’s the hot “It” pretty face now. I for one, shall enjoy. plus, hell, they teamed him up with joe, stephen, ryan, sam, and Nelsan. can you say “Yeah, baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

@natalie: Hey Natalie was that really neccessary? This is a Skarsgard Thread, why come into the thread if you don’t find him attractive? and Some of you call the fangulrs crazy? Okay Alex as always looks great. Ryan looks great also, can’t get acclimated to Beel, but he will do.LOL TEAM ALEX!!!

Soaking wet Swede? Let’s see…fainting, rapid hr, light-headedness, shortness of breath? Check, check, check and check. Tachycardia, here I come. Warnings, Jared. Warnings! ;) He is soooo beautiful, seemingly inside and out.

Alex is talented but he’s getting too swept up in Hollywood bs. Even the Details reporter called him out on it. I hope he sees how his co-star Ryan stays away from paps, doesn’t play “are they or aren’t they” dating games with famewh**es….and Ryan still got the same magazine cover as Alex.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All