Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Joaquin Phoenix: Exit Through The Gift Shop

Joaquin Phoenix: Exit Through The Gift Shop

Joaquin Phoenix greets some fans as he arrives at Banksy’s Exit Through The Gift Shop premiere at the Los Angeles Theater on Monday (April 12) in Los Angeles.

Exit Through the Gift Shop is a humorous and ironic documentary film about street artists, in particular Banksy. He is a graffiti artist with a global reputation whose work can be seen on walls from post-hurricane New Orleans to the separation barrier on the Palestinian West Bank and has fiercely guarded his anonymity to avoid prosecution.

Last month, Joaquin recorded a short film for PETA, calling on celebrities to stop wearing clothes and accessories made from creatures such as alligators, lizards and snakes.

10+ pictures inside of Joaquin Phoenix attending Exit Through The Gift Shop

joaquin phoenix exit through the gift shop 11

• Mandy Moore has a zoo of pets at her home- US Weekly
  • NBA player Paul George suffers horrific leg injury during a game- TMZ
  • Michael Strahan and Nicole Murphy have split after five years- Gossip Cop
  • Watch Ella Henderson sing her latest single 'Ghost'- Just Jared Jr
  • Peter MacNicol will be a series regular on CSI: Cyber- Entertainment Weekly
  • Kelly Ripa rocks a really short pair of spandex shorts for a workout- Huffington Post
  • Oscar Isaac will star in the upcoming film Show Me A Hero- Lainey Gossip
  • James Lafferty will star in Waffle Street- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Karina Jelinek and Paz Cornu shows off their bikini bodies on the beach- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 710 » Show All

I guess the rap career is not working out.

Does he have a girlfriend?

I thought he quit making movies???

I would like when would work more! I don’t know he seems to have problems with himself and won’t work that much but still he is one of best actors in Hollywood, he’s so good and could get great roles but he is not so much interested. I like to watch his films he is the most believable actor in this generation and it’s sad that he don’t get some better roles!

Butter_Fly @ 04/13/2010 at 8:37 am

I miss seeing him! I love a lot of his movies. The Village and Signs are two of my favorites! I wish he’d come back into acting. Him and Shyamalan both just seemed to disappear. Come back!

reGirlfriend @ 04/13/2010 at 9:02 am

his girlfriend is Aria Crescendo, shes in the girlgroup paradiso girls and they went together to the oscar party with elton john.

This movie does interesting. I bet Joaquin could do this guy’s life justice in the film. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banksy Interesting story and art.

*look , I wish JJ would get EDIT buttons

oh my man!<33333333333333333333333
IJust wanna know about the release date of your music work and your own documentary.G’luck Joaquin,Love u for ever.
Speaking of girlfriend……I guess he doesn’t have one…

Holy crap he shaved his beard off and looks “normal” again. YEY! I hope the HOBO look has gone for good. Wonder if he’ll be a douche again if he goes on Letterman. Hope he got the help he needed.

I love him! I’m happy he looks healthy again.

a documentary about a guy who fiercely guards his anonymity?? what a nice paradox.

a documentary about a guy who fiercely guards his anonymity? what a nice paradox.

He’s definitely one of the most talented actors of his generation.

he is the best actor

I heard he was dating a sexy librarian in New York City.

It must be one of those long distant relationships since he lives in LA.

anonymous @ 04/13/2010 at 6:36 pm

Aria crescendo is a follower and a Wh@re!!!! there “relationship” wont last!!!!

Sexy Librarian @ 04/13/2010 at 7:12 pm

He a sexy man and an amazingly talented actor!

This made my day! I am so excited to see him out and about again =)
I love him :D He looks great

anonymous @ 04/13/2010 at 8:25 pm

Is it me or does anyone else think he looks like a bobble head in these pics??!!! His head seems bigger thanhis body now….? Weird…I love Jp but he looks different in these pics…..

Sexy, are you Marian? I was hoping you’d come back!

library of congress @ 04/13/2010 at 9:49 pm

Joaquin is very bright and obviously a big reader. I could see him with a sexy librarian. That makes sense.

Yes, he does seem to be very well read. I remember him quoting Gibbon’s Decline and Fall when he was interviewed about playing Commodus. And despite all the “F yeahs”, he has an impressive vocabulary. He’s certainly not the average Hollywood yokel. I’m surprised New York isn’t his main base.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 710 » Show All