Lady Gaga Is New To Narita

Lady Gaga Is New To Narita

Lady Gaga shows off some tattoos on her arm as she arrives at Narita International Airport on Tuesday (April 13) in Narita, Japan.

The 23-year-old performer recently explained in an interview why she’s choosing not to have sex. “I’m single right now and I’ve chosen to be single because I don’t have the time to get to know anybody. So it’s OK not to have sex, it’s OK to get to know people. I’m celibate, celibacy’s fine,” she told the Daily Mail.

“I remember the cool girls when I was growing up. Everyone started to have sex,” Lady Gaga recalled. “But it’s not really cool any more to have sex all the time. It’s cooler to be strong and independent.”

35+ pictures inside of Lady Gaga showing off her tattoos in Narita…

lady gaga is new to narita 01
lady gaga is new to narita 33
lady gaga is new to narita 34
lady gaga is new to narita 35
lady gaga is new to narita 36
lady gaga is new to narita 37

WICKED WENCH @ 04/13/2010 at 6:58 am

Thank-you, Lady Gaga, for standing up for us strong, independent women who choose celibacy. You are, indeed, an awesome woman!

love the new look (thought it was taylor momsen)

How long do we have to look at her doing that monster thing with her teeth? She doesn’t look cool doing it, she looks psychotic, and I don’t think that’s far from the truth.

She looks like a scary robot with no emotions.

Still knawing on that bone are we? Give it up goo-goo. You not only broke up a relationship between your fashion supervisor/bf, Mr. Williams and his fiance, you’ve recently been seen getting down to biz with him bkstage. Who are you foolin?

Strong and independent, my a$$. *sneezes* bull$hit!!!!!

Get over yourself.

I think she looks awesome.

remember da truth @ 04/13/2010 at 7:24 am

Anon, you sound so angry. Did you lose someone you care about? Don’t you know by now that NO ONE breaks up a healthy relationship???

Guess YOU aren’t very strong or independent!! Maybe that’s why the tantrum and the pouting!

I Love LADY GAGA!

Eric Shinn @ 04/13/2010 at 7:49 am

I love GAGA – she’s hilarious!!!!

I especially love the obvious wig line and the wisps of brown hair emerging! Is she concealing her au naturel self???

I support the fact she wants to give her overworked ****** a rest. After all, HIV can lie dormant (& undetectable) for 3 months so it is best to allow that gap before getting tested and spreading the disease to your next partner!

Ok this is getting ridiculous. She’s the biggest attention wh.ore and the most unoriginal artist out there. I used to think she is original, but she’s NOT. Wearing weirdo designer clothes doesn’t make a musician “original”. I’m sorry but i have NO respect for this attention self-centered fake who.re.

btw how much time does she spend doing that to be photographed by paparazzis? Does she have a life, aside from the show she puts on every time she goes to a restaurant or is out & about, In order for her to be noticed?

Just wondering…

@WICKED WENCH: Oh SHUT UP! You sound dumb! It’s all PR.

She certainly does not represent me. This self-centered egocentric hoe.

hate big tattoos on girls… not nice

@ yo sista i agree wid ur comment it kinda annoys me that she is celebrated for being original when she clearly is just doing what glam rock artists and electro pop artists of the 80′s did. and atleast their music was unique and innovative like their stage wear.
i used to like gaga too, i even have her album but i dont think i will buy the next one…

@remember da truth:

“Don’t you know by now that NO ONE breaks up a healthy relationship???”

This isn’t necessarily the truth. If you present yourself as someone “better” than their current partner, they might believe the ruse, the mask and think that you’re the “perfect” partner. Lots of emotional predators do this, they pretend that they’re your soulmate, your perfect partner, and you give up your current, stable relationship for some illusion. No wonder they say, if someone seems too good to be true, they most likely are.

pretty sure your not being celibate, its cause no one wants to screw you.

I like her, shes really cool, shes so faithful to herself! Who else would run like that through an Aiport? Shes likes herself how she is and dont care fro people who hate her, she must be a strong woman and true to herself.

What a drag/tranny mess. She/he is one ugly creature. And her music is euro/dance/crap circa 1995. NEXT.

SATANIST = LADY GAGA. Where’s your faith and originality? She looks like a ****** freak

Pop and Dance music was DEAD. Gaga brought it back! It was time to Dance again. I was so sick of listening to these fake gangsta rappers and rap music sucks now. Its time to have fun again instead of doom and gloom. I love Gaga’s since of style, hair, stage show and personality. I like Gaga’s (Just Be Yourself Attitude). Alot of kids nowadays need to hear this. I hope Gaga releases her new album in June.

she dresses like that to become better known, why was she not like this when she was not famous? celibacy? she is doing everything to have more fans

Ldy Gg iz teh pod person 4 New Wrld. $he want 2 turn all in2 puppet ppl lik $he is!

Gaga and Ke$ha are the poor man Christina and Britney.

@N99: Pop music “dead”? Are you THAT idiotic? Britney, Christina and Madonna???????????????? They never stopped with the hits! And great albums so STFU!

@yo sista: Yes I’m that Idiotic if thats a word. You dumb CRACK HEAD. You must be a CRACK HEAD if you are putting these three at the top of your high list. Crazy, Lipsycing Britney Spears, Old Hag Grandma Madonna and Clown Face CopyCat jump on the bandwagon Christina Aguilera. Your girl, Crazy Britney Spears was on lock down in the mental ward of a hospital two years ago. Veiny man arms, Granny Madonna should have retired along time ago. I won’t even waste my time with Christina. Christina is a Joke. I normally don’t respond to CRACKHEADS because I know that you are half out of your minds but I could not let this go. I will repeat again. Pop and Dance Music was Dead. Gaga brought it Back.

JJ—-you must mean, Lady Gag Gag Gag !

Still 23 I see?

She’s a hack.. what a joke

@yo sista: I thought you f.uckin’ hated Xtina? I’m pretty sure it is YOU who’s hating on every Xtina thread saying she looks like a tranny copycat clown face and stuff and now you’re putting her in the same sentence as Britney and Madonna saying she makes “great hits” non-stop. HYPOCRITE much??!! ….. Well, though this had to be pointed out, you’re right. Gaga didn’t invent the crazy style and music for God’s sake! And you, @N99: Are you 12?! You must be. Because it would be the only good explanation for such ignorance and stupidity. Take your time to grow up, baby but stop talking $hit. I’m certainly older than you and I can tell you Gaga did NOT brought it back. Go play with your dolls, darling.

I luv Xtina its just her new song is S#!T !!!!! Id wana stick my big lezbo tung in her pu55y anyday espeshly if jordan came in it b4!!!!

@Dreads: No baby, I’m an adult. I just said that Kids nowadays need to hear that’s it ok to be yourself. I’ve been on this earth along time. Lets say, I remember when Madonna came out and people thought she was a black artist before she released her first video on MTV. I also remember how Madonna had mad respect for Prince’s Vanity 6 so much ,that Madonna copied Vanity 6 lingerie style and lace get up. Madonna even used Prince’s wardrobe production on her first major tour. I wish I was a kid again but not in this time because this music SUCKS. The eighties had great music. You DREADS need some education because your grammar is horrible when you said ( GAGA DID NOT BROUGHT IT BACK). I will say again, GAGA brought DANCE AND POP BACK. Many artists were trying hard not to be associated with pop or dance but were going the R & B or gangsta rap route. I work and make money and hold it down but you Dreads need to get to a Univeristy ASAP and get educated. I’ve been to College and graduated. As they say a mind is a terrible thing to waste. Dreads read what you say before you hit the submit next time. I’m just saying.

Luv u GAGA!!!

Lmfao! People really show their age by the name calling, “Lady GooGoo”, “Lady Gag”. ?! lol , wow! Talk about original & mature!
Hahaha!
On a side note Lady Gaga looks hot

@Dreads: You are a sad little dread, you praise Christina and bash Gaga in christinas thread, And here you are again doing the same thing in Gagas thread….
There is NO compitition between Chris & Gaga,
Christina is over.

She sucks!!

Yay! She’s Awesome!!

Christina @ 04/13/2010 at 1:43 pm

I love Lady Gaga! She is the voice of a new generation!!
You go Gaga!

Can’t wait for her new album to drop this year!
Lady Gaga will reign in 2010!!
On your knees poptarts!
Queen Gaga.

She looks so good with long hair :-)

shes a ridiculous and pathetic woman with fake feelings. she tries to be someone who she doesnt . shes pathetic ,shes a fraud. she has no good ideas.she only copies madonna and grace jones. her type of show, her interviews. madonna said this **** years ago. get a life gaga. only kids cares about u. madonna did it and much more long time ago. u are ovarreted

Wait now she’s not sexual? Lovegame is a lie.

katakana_reader @ 04/13/2010 at 2:13 pm

why does she have “turtle monster” written on her arm (in Japanese)?

pfff..so agree with her:)

*GASP* she drew on her Birkin!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?

She looks GREAT!! I believe she is 24 not 23, But hey the younger the better!!! LONG LIVE LADY GAGA

Rickirich @ 04/13/2010 at 6:13 pm

My god she’s UGLY! All weird clothes is to distract you from her face. YIKES!

@yo sista: # 29 is NOT the REAL “yo sista”, I AM the REAL yo sista! yo dumb hoe leave my user name alone b!tch or i will break yo neck!

Donkey Punch @ 04/14/2010 at 12:02 am

First of all she is so incredibly ugly she has to take away from her face with all that ridiculous clothing.

Second, she has absolutely no talent. Zero.

HOLY WIG! Yechh!

@yo sista: but my neck is already broke from tunging xtinas wideass pu55y!!!!!

Eric Shinn @ 04/14/2010 at 10:28 am

@yo sista #47 & @yo sista #50: Would u 2 ******* get a room!

What does the japanese writing say on gaga’s bag?

gaga love my lafe