Ke$ha: Paper Bag Head!

Ke$ha: Paper Bag Head!

Ke$ha arrives at LAX for a flight out of town on Wednesday (April 14) and crafts a disguise made out of a paper bag!

The 23-year-old singer and a friend cut holes in a brown bag and drew a smiley face on it to ward off photographers. K$ wore her bag until she went through security!

Songwriter Liv Nervo, who worked with K$ on “Boots & Boys” and “VIP,” recently told Neon Limelight that she always knew Ke$ha would be successful. “This girl’s a freakin’ rockstar,” Liv shared. “She knew it. Everybody who worked with her knew it.”

“If she never had a career as an artist, she’d be a phenomenal writer,” Liv added. “A lot of the artists that we work with just sit in the room and contribute a word and own a third of the song. But Ke$ha truly is an amazing writer.”

FYI: K$ is wearing Newbark shoes.

kesha sebert paper bag head 01
kesha sebert paper bag head 02
kesha sebert paper bag head 03
kesha sebert paper bag head 04

• Snooki steps out after giving birth to her second baby- US Weekly
  • Taylor Swift is getting sued by a chauffeur service- TMZ
  • Netflix has added some new films to their collection- Entertainment Weekly
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Bryana Holly knows how to heat up the desert- Hollywood Tuna

Brit&MileyFan @ 04/14/2010 at 7:22 pm

Good, that look suits her..at least now we can’t see your ugly face :)

oh, I’m sorry, I didn’t know you were the female version of Shia LaBeouf. gtfo you nasty girl.

thats_right @ 04/14/2010 at 7:34 pm

yes thats right cover your ugly face and give one to Jennifer Maniston so she can cover her ugly face too.

I hate her but I respect that she writes her own songs

This is the perfect look for her.

commonsense @ 04/14/2010 at 8:06 pm

She tries too hard to be relevant.

LuvBritney @ 04/14/2010 at 8:07 pm

@hmmm: Just because she writes her own songs means ****! Sorry but i cant respect that fugly piece of trash…”blah blah blah… tik tok im a flop.. lets get naked in the back with the jukebox!” Wow what an AMAZING songwriter! So talented.. LMFAO

That paper bag should be a permanent fixture on her lice infested melon.

perfect! pls stay with the bag:)

“look at me, i’m so effing awesome and different cause i totally have like a paper bad on my head. like omg, i”m so funny” – Ke$ha

That’s perfect for her!
She’s not pretty, her songs are garbage and I can’t wait for her 15 minutes of fame to be over soon!

t,

I’m pretty sure she would not say that, if she thought about. If she wants to change her behavior, and mine, she knows how to do that. She started the game. Not me. I would like it to continue, forever, but there is only one way to do that. Unless she is willing to end up like the others. I have no desire to see that. It is her move.

she is dirty from outside to inside

HEREKITTYKITTYKITTY @ 04/16/2010 at 3:19 am

I don’t care. Really. But, why is she crucifying her sunglasses? I’ll keep repeating the question until I get the answer I need.

Ke$haFoeva @ 04/16/2010 at 4:22 pm

@Brit&MileyFan: I’d like to see your face HOE. :P

She needs to go away. Brown bag all.