Matt Kemp: GQ Magazine Man

Matt Kemp: GQ Magazine Man

Los Angeles Dodgers breakout star Matt Kemp heats up the May 2010 pages of GQ magazine (with Jake Gyllenhaal suited up on the cover).

The 25-year-old center fielder is one of the best players in baseball and the boyfriend of pop icon Rihanna. But he won’t admit it!

“That’s a good friend of mine,” Matt says cryptically but politely to editor Jason Gay. “We hang out and have fun.” (They’ve has been photographed by the paparazzi cuddling in Cabo.)

As for the attention he receives in L.A., Matt says, I can walk around the city. I don’t need a bunch of people or a security guard. Singers and actresses are going to get way more recognized than an athlete—unless you’re Kobe Bryant.”

If there’s any wonder what Ri sees in this guy, these are the pictures to prove it! Check out the full Matt gallery at GQ.com.

matt kemp gq magazine 01
matt kemp gq magazine 02
matt kemp gq magazine 03
matt kemp gq magazine 04

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
theoonethatlovesrihrih @ 04/14/2010 at 1:27 pm

mmmmmmmmmmmm matty u r one hot tamaliiiiiiiiiiiiiii yummmmmmmmmmmy

He is a handsome guy.

He looks good in the third pic but hmmmm not really my type. But he’s wayy too hot for that talentless hag whose voice makes me CRINGE, Rihanna. =)

“pop icon”?

I think this interview was done before Rihanna said he was her bf.

butterface @ 04/14/2010 at 2:05 pm

Not hot.

ah mon dieu…. il est trop beau.

The rolled up pants and the slippers look awkward……..

He is good looking but he is wrong for those flip flops/sandals in that one pic!

matt kemp is hot!! him and rihanna make a cute couple!

Rihanna’s meh…he’s okay, too I suppose – but if they had babies they would have some pretty eyes!

He looks 20x better then Fist album flop Brown. He has real talent, he got the Golden Glove award

rihanna is not a pop icon -_-’

hahahhahahahah pop icon lol that was soooooooooo funny!

MATT IS HOTT

maison martin margiela @ 04/14/2010 at 5:50 pm

Pure hotness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They make a great looking couple.

He is a really beauiful man.

Cristobal @ 04/14/2010 at 6:09 pm

I would love to play baseball with him.

mika_says_hi @ 04/14/2010 at 6:17 pm

he should have said unless your tiger woods…

Buh-bye Chris Brown.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but you sound so stupid. Jealousy is all over you. I am pretty sure this woman’s ass would make you a pretty good face.

Coldplayer @ 04/15/2010 at 7:16 am

Hello sexy ;D!

“pop icon Rihanna.” What’s up with that Jared? lol her recent album hasn’t even sold 1 million yet. *rolling my eyes:

Rihanna is a pop icon, stop hating on her.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All