Catherine Zeta-Jones Bares All for 'Allure'

Catherine Zeta-Jones Bares All for 'Allure'

Catherine Zeta-Jones poses nude in the May 2010 issue of Allure magazine, on newsstands Tuesday (April 20).

“That’s when your dancing days and being in theater pay off,” the 40-year-old actress said of her sexy photoshoot. “When you’re doing a quick change, you don’t give a s— who sees you.”

Catherine also speaks to the mag in a revealing interview in the May issue.

Bigger pic inside (be aware it’s not safe for work)…

catherine zeta jones allure may 2010 01

Photos: Michael Thompson
Posted to: Catherine Zeta Jones, Naked, Nude

• Heidi Montag congratulates Lauren Conrad on her wedding - US Weekly
  • August Alsina collapses during a performance- TMZ
  • Sharon Osbourne blasts U2 for their free album- Gossip Cop
  • Luke Perry has joined the cast of CSI: Cyber- Entertainment Weekly
  • Martha Stewart slams Gwyneth Paltrow- Huffington Post
  • Read a review of Keira Knightley's new film Laggies- Lainey Gossip
  • Jerry Seinfeld honors Joan Rivers at an award show- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Cora Keegan shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Air-brushed….

She looks good but what’s up with 40+ women taking off their clothes? I’m not a prude I just find it strange.

Yeah, I’d ******* her!

she got fake boobs
what a shame!

Catherine is beautiful @ 04/15/2010 at 3:03 am

Do not make comments about someone’s age. Many women in their
forties are much more beautiful than any 25 year old woman.

@janelle:

because she is a show off like many others. i respect actresses doing nudity scenes in movies when it’s important for the plot. but these above, well, she just want to show she still can deliver it. it’s so lame…

Happy_Evil_Dude @ 04/15/2010 at 4:29 am

@janelle: Because past 40, movie execs look to younger girls to cast as their female leads and make the horny boys squirm in their seats. Posing naked is these women’s way of saying “Hey, look at me I’m still hot and people still want me, cast me, not Miley Cyrus!”

lexy hates bilson @ 04/15/2010 at 6:13 am

Please CZJ is NOT worried about losing roles to Miley Cyrus. This woman is the complete package! Brains, Beauty and Talent! She’s posing naked tastefully as opposed to some of these younger celebs who look like hookers! I think she and others just like to remind HW that you don’t have to be 17 to still be hot!!

40 my a$$! she was 40 like 6 years ago!

P
H
O
T
O
S
H
O
P
P
E
D
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

photoshop at is best :)

She looks good no matter what age she is. There are younger women who will never look like this…ever

Hasn’t she been 40 for A LONG TIME?

@Nice

Well Heidi Pratt Spencer (whatever she is calling herself) is certainly trying! LOL

Catharine Zeta Jones is up there for most beautiful woman. Next to Angelina of course. She’s gorgeous, who cares if she is 40? I’m 17 and I don’t think beauty has an age limit. As long as you have good genes and take care of yourself you will be attractive.

I think she looks great, but magazines do a disservice when they photoshop the hill out of these women.

Buy A Brain @ 04/15/2010 at 6:44 pm

@Britt:

No wonder you’re 17, it really shows. How dumb are you – “As long as you have good genes…” What if you don’t have good genes? What then? Youth today is so shallow and full of it, I swear.

Hilarious that CZJ and her publicity lackeys think they can still claim she’s “40″. LOLOLOLOL She’s been 40 for how long now? I would feel like an idiot trying to shave 2-3 years off my age every year and expecting everyone around me to believe my ever-decreasing age.

Accept it, CZJ — you’re getting OLDER, just like everyone else in the world.

AGE MEANS NOTHING @ 04/16/2010 at 6:17 pm

@lexy hates bilson:
YOU SAID IT PERFECT!

You are WRONG @ 04/16/2010 at 6:25 pm

@Piratess:
Excuse me but if you are a fan of Catherine you would know she is
forty and her next birthday is September 2010.

Katherine looks great. Very sexy and all woman which is far more sexier than some skeletal 19 year old.
Society needs to get a grip already on the women and age thing.

Look at Helen Mirren…..she’ll be 65 this year and she’s very sexy and beautiful. Actually I think she’s hot!

@Happy_Evil_Dude: Which seems desperate. The woman has an Oscar, a family, and tons of money. Why should she have to drop kit to prove her worth as an actress? It’s an act of desperation for attention. She should be above that.

El enhebrador @ 12/04/2012 at 9:52 pm

Una hembra seductora y dueña orgullosa de unas pequeñas teticas, algo flácidas pero bonitas y de una cola incitadora a cabalgarla y depositar, suavemente y con delicadeza, el elixir vital, en sus lascivas profundidades, en un grandioso coito que se sublima en un pleno orgasmo simultáneo.