Wentworth Miller: Hiking with Tyron Leitso!

Wentworth Miller: Hiking with Tyron Leitso!

Wentworth Miller goes for a hike with his Dinotopia co-star Tyron Leitso on Thursday afternoon (April 15) in Los Angeles.

The 37-year-old former Prison Break actor will be playing Chris Redfield in the upcoming movie Resident Evil: Afterlife, brother to Claire Redfield (Heroes star Ali Larter).

“The first thing I didn’t do is Google Chris Redfield,” Wentworth told Moviefone. “But I did Google pictures of him, and went to a lot of different fansites. I remember thinking, ‘If what I’m seeing is an accurate representation, this guy is straight from the WWF!’ His arms were the size of tree trunks, and I only had 4 weeks to prepare for this movie! They say that ignorance is bliss – which I think in this case is a good thing. I went into filming a blank slate. I hadn’t seen the movies, never played the video games. But I quickly became aware of a rabid, huge fan base for the movies, the video games and this specific character. I wanted to proceed with respect.”

Resident Evil: Afterlife is due out September 10, 2010.

wentworth miller hiking 01
wentworth miller hiking 02
wentworth miller hiking 03
wentworth miller hiking 04
wentworth miller hiking 05

AKM-GSI
  • Lisa Vanderpump is selling her restaurant - TMZ
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Chasing Life- Just Jared Jr
  • Kyra Sedgwick will guest-star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Entertainment Weekly
  • DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 711 » Show All

I don’t like his hair cut. I live the buzz cut much better on him. Maybe he had to grow it for new movie role. Don’t like it.

There’s been a lot of rumors about his sexuality this could be his friend but it scould be his lover.

Charlotte @ 04/16/2010 at 1:39 pm

Oh snap, wtf!

I have no doubt that he’s straight, BUT this serious weight gain and hair better be for an upcoming movie role.

Just me... @ 04/16/2010 at 1:44 pm

I wouldnt complain, I still love him & want him.

Wentworth I love you!!

Jared, the person walking next to him looks like Tyron Leitso!!!!

Looks like a different person with hair.

Just me... @ 04/16/2010 at 1:52 pm

It’s soooo good to see him all smiling again.
I feel so HAPPY, thank you Wentworth!

Oh my god stop this!

So what, he’s a man so he can’t have a guy as a friend?! I’m a girl, am I lesbian when I walk with my friend a girl?!

Stop comment his sexuallity, he once said he is not gay, Why do you still bring it up.

Thanks for the pics jared.

This photo does not prove anything. They still do not believe all the ridiculous rumors.He walk with a man – that doesn’t mean he is gay.

I REFUSE to believe this! He is not gay because ANYTHING is possible until proven otherwise.

bzzzzzzzz @ 04/16/2010 at 1:54 pm

his eyes, his eyes, finally a glimps without the sheetee Ray Bans, must of been in a rush? or did he give them to his ‘friend’ Billy Bob, hey Billy Bob whats it like being Wentworth “buudy’ curious minds want to know, with all do respect ….well we want to know more, or atleast I do, still loving the doo Went.

So you can’t be a guy and have a guy as a friend in Hollywood? But, if they are together, so what. Good for them.

I’ve always wondered if he was gay because I’m never seen him with a woman. Either way, he’s very handsome and he’ll problably make any man/woman happy.

His walking buddy looks like his Dinotopia co-star Tyron Leitso.

Apparently that’s his trainer – nothing to get excited about…

Whatever... @ 04/16/2010 at 2:06 pm

Why do so many people fight the claim he is gay? Because he’s denied it? People: wake up!!! Neil Patrick Harris, Clay Aiken, Ricky Martin all denied they were gay for career reasons. Wentworth is 100% gay – he has dated several people that I personally know. It’s not a big deal and yes, he WILL come out eventually so save MY message because once again, I will be proven correct.

On a side note, he is really fat now. Not a good look for a gay!

Deal with it people!!!!

Whatever... @ 04/16/2010 at 2:06 pm

On a side note, he is really fat now. Not a good look for a gay!

Deal with it people!!!!

bzzzzzzzz @ 04/16/2010 at 2:08 pm

@setenay:

I mean really, seriously now, so here’s a question for you, say he did a Ricky Martin, just say he did, would you not be his fan anymore because he always secretly perfered males body parts over female body parts, or would you loose respect for him as a person, an actor or a fantasy, would your world shatter to a million pieces? Like seriously get over it, he’s not gay, he just prefers male company over female company most times. I still LOVE the doo, ooo the things I could do :D

y’all it’s ok if he’s gay…but to all the ladies “on to the next”…oh tand so is hat hot guy on the show white collar or w.e. he’s gay. Here’s the rule of thumb if you’re a guy and someone asks you if you straight….you admit it if you says it’s private, chances are you’re gay.

He’s gained weight for an upcoming role in “The Mourning Portrait.”

Look it up on imdb…

Haters please get over yourselves..

He reminds me of the cute teen he was back in the day.

My feelings for him have NOT change.
He still the smart, the beautiful, the exceptional & incredible man he has always been for me.

LOVE YOU Wentworth!

Jared you uncomfortable and denunciatory title.

When a woman is seen with Wentworth “Wentworth Miller: Walking with Female Mystery!”

I’ll take the title???

Lana_Scofield @ 04/16/2010 at 2:14 pm

I’m sooo happy to see him again! Wentworth you’re awesome!!! And you have a crazy hair :)

i REFUSE to believe thats wentworth miller. refuse.

woahh the hair is grosss

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 711 » Show All