Kate Gosselin: No One Would Dare To Date Me

Kate Gosselin: No One Would Dare To Date Me

Kate Gosselin laughs out loud during a book signing for “I Just Want You To Know — Letters to My Kids on Love, Faith and Family” at Barnes & Noble bookstore on Friday (April 16) in Santa Monica, Calif.

“I don’t really have time [to date],” the 35-year-old mom told Access Hollywood. “I don’t believe there is someone out there who can handle my baggage that’s too heavy to lift. I’m married to my kids and my career… Honestly, I don’t believe there is anyone out there.”

As for her custody battle with ex Jon Gosselin, Kate told Jay Leno, “I feel like I say this a lot, and for whatever reason I feel like I have to defend myself. But the truth is, moms work. Single moms work. I travel and work – that’s my job.”

Click inside to watch Kate on Leno

• Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson rocky romance rumors completely false- Gossip Cop
  • Ariana Grande streams four new songs from her upcoming album- Just Jared Jr
  • Sin City co-director Frank Miller remembers Brittany Murphy- Huffington Post
  • Johnny Depp's daughter Lily Rose is heading to the big screen- Lainey Gossip
  • Selena Gomez kills the fashion game yet again- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

i really hate this woman, she’s famous and has no talent! OMG! this world is tooo generous with her!

shes a freaking psycho! ever since her painful dance to “paparazzi” on DWTS, i’m scared of that bit.ch

That chick is one big phoney! Someone call child protection services!!!!

I’m not gonna say hate because thats a strong word.. but I truely get soo annoyed by this woman. Honestly, and the more I dislike her the more money and media she gets!! Doesn’t make sence. Why is she famous?

she is desperately seeking fame. i feel bad for her…. kids

mrs_fuzzybee @ 04/17/2010 at 4:07 am

Just as in her marriage and how she is with her children Kate is always negative, always expecting to be let down and failed. She wants people to fail to meet her expectations that way she can appear sympathetic and say, “I told you they’d hurt me. They failed me.”

“Psychotherapists Treats Eight”. 10 to 15 years from now on the Mental Health Network which will be owned by Oprah.

GO KATE!!!! She is such a great mom and a great woman! She ALWAYS puts her kids first. She has made sure they have a wonderful home, clothes, food, and even set them up with a college fund. More than I can say for dirt bag Jon. TEAM KATE!!!

I really think this world is too judgemental negatively on Kate, there is enough children in this world with real issues such as physical and sexual abuse. I think a mom of 8 who takes the time to feed her children organic food really says alot about her primary concern, her children. I Think she is doing the best she can in her situation and if someone wants to critisize her they should do it in a more constructive way.

I am totally TEAM KATE. To much judging going on here.
Kate loves her kids and is a good Mom. GO KATE!!!!

BE A VOICE FOR KIDS @ 04/17/2010 at 5:22 am

@pops: I AGREE with you.
I do not want someone like this excusing herself from hitting her child.
If she admitted it was wrong and said she was raised that way and did not know any better, I would forgive her. Instead she defended her actions trying to convince others THAT IT IS OK TO HIT CHILDREN.
I hope everyone would participate and join in the fight to
END ALL FORMS OF CHILD ABUSE.
A talk show once mentioned a website to help children.

stophitting.com

If you care about kids please help them.
Most of all do not let this Kate person be a role model.

I’m for Kate – all the way. She gets more beautiful inside and out…with each passing day! Onward and Upward – goooo… Kate!

teamjon- cus kate is 10x worse @ 04/17/2010 at 5:54 am

every time i see her, she seems more and more fake to me. she keeps playing the victim role and its so pathetic now. stop cyring, dancing and writing books. instead, go look after your kids. remember your kids kate?

@smo: HOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT GOES ON WITH THOSE NANNIES, HMMM???

rural mom @ 04/17/2010 at 6:53 am

Check out the blog Gosselins 15 Minutes Style to read a first hand account of that book signing, less than 40 people showed up and when the blogger asked Kate about the child labor laws the body guard grabbed her arm and lead her away. She is not a celebrity, she is a manufactured wanna be.

Kate Stinks @ 04/17/2010 at 6:54 am

Of course no one would date her, she’s exactly right. Who wants to get screamed at all the time, and help her out with 8 kids? What single guy would do that after seeing the abuse Jon took on that show?

She’s such a fake.

She’s a nobody. Go away and stay off my television. She’s not a star and she has no talent. How she ended up on Dancing with the Stars is a mystery. How long has she been away from her kids now? At least a week this time? I feel so sorry for them. LIttle kids needs their mother, no matter how much of a shrew she is. She can get a nursing job in PA so she can be near her kids. She says she can’t afford to do it, but if she sold the McMansion and luxury SUV’s, and cut back on the Botox, plastic surgery and fake tanning, sure she could do it. Her loser ex-husband needs to get a job too and support his kids. Those two are famewhores and don’t care about those poor children.

@Sasha:
Always puts the kids first? Doesn’t sound like you are well-informed. They have always been cared for by their father (who is now acting like a fool) and by nannies. By the time they went to kindergarten, she had NEVER taken care of them by herself. We saw how miserable and harsh she was with them on the TV series. TLC encourages that kind of behavior, too. They are now encouraging it on Little People, Little Choclatiers, LA Ink….they encouraged it on the chopper show, and that family is now defunct. We should all stay away from TLC and their quest for ratings, seeing that they have a part in ruining families.
Kate’s only fame is that six of her kids were born on the same day. She is not gracious, not talented, not easy to listen to. She dreams of having a talk show herself…and yet, she is a narcissistic-type person, caring only about herself. In that venue, she would have to study up on each guest and show an interest in them. Her self-centered attitude is one of her downfalls. The children are already damaged. She and Jon can thank themselves for selling out to TLC. At no time should she be giving mothering advice. She is a failure.

@smo: Don’t drink her Kool Aid.
That is her NEW mantra: “I must support my kids.” and “My kids always come first.” and “I am doing the best I can.”
She is doing the best she can for HERSELF.

@Dee: You are so right.
The other thing that bothers me is that she once appeared on the View, tearing up, stating that she had bills in her purse that she couldn’t drop in the mail.
What a fake! Actually, she could take what she has earned on DWTS and the latest interviews, and that would carry her family over for a couple of YEARS, IF SHE WOULD LIVE WITH WISDOM and discretion.
No…she is DETERMINED to “live like a star” and the spending continues. She is constantly chasing the next gig, so that she doesn’t ever have to return to regular work and housework, and all that goes along with a family. She is a narcissist.

no fan of kate's @ 04/17/2010 at 7:43 am

this woman has scammed the world. she is a terrible mother and person. she needs to be in therapy. she should be home raising her children instead she is humiliating herself on national television because she is as bad a dancer as she was a wife. say what you want about jon g. but she consistently put him down and ridiculed him on their show so much so that he looked like he was in shock most of the time. i think she is a horrible person who has exploited herself, her marriage and her children and yet america embraces her. she must have one damn good spin doctor to turn this sow’s ear into a silk purse. but even wearing lipstick she’s still a pig. she says she’s just trying to support her children…well the money she spent on plastic surgery alone could have put some of them through college, but oh yeah, she comes first. pity those children. they crapped out in the parent department.

Leave her alone! She originally had a trusting marriage that produced miracles and now he is straying away. If they ever got back together it would be a miracle but she is doing what she has to do to keep her family afloat. I have come to love Kate and am always in her corner and love that she keeps striving when the world is against her. I have come to find that I can never have children so I live through you Kate and please reach out, I would love to help and be a Godparent :) Stay strong as you always do, it’s hard but you make it look effortless! lilhappybunny2004@yahoo.com

She’s a joke. She only had about 15 people at this book signing — with TLC filming it and Tony there to watch the sad affair. Wow.

I look at this fake looking woman and think back to her controlling ways with post a notes covering the mirrors and playing drill Sargent with her kids and mean demeanor toward her husband. LOL and now she’s on DWTS unbelievable…

@Nana: You hit the nail right on the head!! Kate Gosselin is a fraud, when was the last time any photos were taken with either parent taking the kids to school? There aren’t any , nannies are raising these kids. Kate has distanced herself from her family , afraid they might get in on the cash cows!!

Mothers are not narcissistic, self-absorbed fame-wh.ores, Kate.
Having a narcissist for a mother is a lot like living under the supervision of a six-year-old. Narcissists are always pretending, and with a narcissistic mother it’s a lot like, “Let’s play house. I’ll pretend to be the mother and you pretend to be the baby,” though, as the baby, you’ll be expected to act like a doll (keep smiling, no matter what) and you’ll be treated like a doll — as an inanimate object, as a toy to be manipulated, dressed and undressed, walked around and have words put in your mouth; something that can be broken but not hurt, something that will be dropped and forgotten when when something more interesting comes along. Like DWTS, book tours, the TV talk shows showing your magic uterus…

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All