Ke$ha's SNL Performances -- Glow In The Dark!

Ke$ha's SNL Performances -- Glow In The Dark!

Ke$ha glows in the dark while performing “Your Love Is My Drug” during Saturday Night Live on April 17.

Host Ryan Phillippe introduced the 23-year-old singer, who also performed her smash hit “TiK ToK” (she put on a very cool laser show for that one).

Watch K$‘s fun performances below! Can’t wait to see how these will translate in concert!!!

Ke$ha on “SNL” – “Your Love Is My Drug”

Ke$ha on “SNL” – “TiK ToK”

• Elizabeth Berkley isn't curious about the new Saved By the Bell movie- US Weekly
  • Former Destiny's Child singer Farrah Franklin was arrested for disorderly conduct - TMZ
  • Watch Bruce Willis in a new trailer for The Prince- Gossip Cop
  • Pixie Lott is fierce in a neon green dress - Just Jared Jr
  • Bones could be back for an 11th season- Entertainment Weekly
  • What lyrics made Jay Z cry?- Huffington Post
  • Derek Jeter recently played his last MLB All-Star Game- Lainey Gossip
  • Get the scoop on all the parties happening at Comic-Con- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Paulina Porizkova rocks a bikini at 50- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All
Dave Alves @ 04/18/2010 at 2:23 am

I’m scared!

im sorry but she sucks

mrs_fuzzybee @ 04/18/2010 at 2:34 am

That was like a flashback to the 80s when Debbie Gibson was putting out crap songs. She sounds a lot like Debbie Gibson vocally. Not Deborah Gibson now but teenage Debbie Gibson – whiny, grating. Different year same junk.

her vocals are dreadful.

Awful. Glow in the dark was fun idea but she just can’t sing.

blah blah blah @ 04/18/2010 at 2:48 am

Lady Gaga wannabe

Um..she’s not really singing people, you know that don’t you? Her music is kind of like rapping, talking really fast. She didn’t sound bad on the “singing” parts though. Not everyone can be Leona Lewis..

not a fan but the concepts are fun, and the performances are more interesting than most on SNL.

Ke$ha,

I thought both performances were superlative. Watching them made it clear to me that all of the people who love you are justified in doing so. Who said life was fair? Not me.
So, if I were a gambling man, I would pack it up, turn away, and start walking. And not look back. Because, you know, life really is tough. (Share some joy with me, Sunshine?)

That’s right, I’m not going anywhere, unless I need to. And I will not turn my back on you, unless you need to knead the knots in my muscles, incurred in removing the obstacles keeping us apart. I need to do the same for you, because I see all you do to remove the same obstacles. You fascinate me without limit.

To the last question, the answer is yes. You could, of course, insert any time, or place, and the answer would still be truth. I imagine the function at the junction is proving to be both a delight and a spur, so to speak, to action. Can’t have any of that blah, blah, blah. Not when you have four on the floor. (Baby tigers sound awesome, Kitten.)

I love you with all my heart.

Joy to you, Rose.

that was so horrendous, i had to turn off the tv because i thought i was going to die

Shortly after her first set on SNL this past Saturday night, Ray Gordon listed Ke$ha as ONE Sexiest Famous Women in America for 2010! After seeing the video of her doing “Tik Tok,” I can see why.

Ray wrote two blogs on Ke$ha in very short order after her SNL appearence aired in the east, which can be found at:

http://ow.ly/1zP4I and http://ow.ly/1zPQ0

But GAGA is Grace Jones wanabe … lolzzz. GAYGAY fans are very where to talk **** abt other artists. They are born to be CRAP.

Awful, plain and simple..there is no valid reason for the glow in the dark, it looks cheap and random and the song is repetative and dull.

She is highly highly overrated!

It was playback?

she cant sing! thats like taylor swift at the grammys. cute but no voice what so ever!

Robert Parker @ 04/18/2010 at 7:30 am

She’s not going to go away is she? :(

princedmz101 @ 04/18/2010 at 7:39 am

OMG someone please kill it!!! That was just awful. She cannot sing, she looks like a dumpster escapee, and her dancing is like Sarah Palin attending M.I.T, just doesn’t work.

LOVE IT
fresh, cute, nice!

The lasers and glowing in the dark is pretty cool-Its a shame she can’t sing

WICKED WENCH @ 04/18/2010 at 8:25 am

European/Australian bands like Angelspit have been doing this valley-talking spiel for years now, to much greater effect.

Kiesha just stole the idea and added bumble-gum pop -UGH!

She’s an average singer – not horrible but not impressive. The best thing about this performance was the glow in the dark – it reminded me of 80′s alternative.

Good concept and we’re glad her face is hidden.

serena1994 @ 04/18/2010 at 8:41 am

i sing HER songs better than she.

Her voice sounds amateur. I don’t get her appeal.

mrs_fuzzybee, how can you compare to her the talented Debbie Gibson, a real singer-songwriter who came out with some of the best 80′s songs ever written. The only comparison to Debbie is maybe how they look. This girl has one of the worst voices I’ve ever heard – worst than Britney which is hard to beat. Can’t believe she got a recording contract.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All