Anna Paquin & Stephen Moyer Are 'Swingers'

Anna Paquin & Stephen Moyer Are 'Swingers'

Anna Paquin and fiance Stephen Moyer spend their morning going on an ocean front bicycle ride before stopping off and working out on a swing set on Sunday (April 18) in Santa Monica, Calif.

“It’s HBO’s fault,” Stephen, 40, said of his getting together with his True Blood co-star. “They put us in the same hotel” – though in not the same room, at least “not to begin with,” he adds.

“No, I’m joking,” he told Details. “They put us in these hotel suites, and we hung out for a while and got to know each other. The attraction was there, so it was a matter of whether we acted on it or not.”

15+ pictures inside of Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer swinging around…

anna paquin stephen moyer are swingers 01
anna paquin stephen moyer are swingers 15

Getty
  • Lisa Kudrow completed her jury duty in one day- TMZ
  • Watch the new music video for Hunter Hayes' song "Tattoo"- Just Jared Jr
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

I like how normal they are unlike other celeb couples. They’re so adorable together. Thanks Jared for the pics.

Love this couple @ 04/19/2010 at 7:59 am

How nice to see a celebrity couple being normal. I want Anna’s arms. That girl is strong and what Hollyweird should consider the “ideal”. She’s fit & strong not malnourished & unhealthy. I wish them a lifetime of happiness. They seem to have their sh*t together and do not seek out pap attention.

mika_says_hi @ 04/19/2010 at 8:04 am

they seem really down to earth

Happy_Evil_Dude @ 04/19/2010 at 8:06 am

I swear they do this every year, the onyl thing that changes are Anna’s clothes

More work 4 Sookie and Bill @ 04/19/2010 at 9:17 am

I have a feeling Anna, Stephen and the rest of the cast will be working much more during the remaining season 3 episodes than originally planned. True Blood writers must be doing emergency rewrites since Alex pulled his stunt with the police.

Love her – and love them as a couple.

AprilSpring @ 04/19/2010 at 9:48 am

Love them. I wish them nothing but the best.

This is a cute couple. They actually complimant eachother.

@More work 4 Sookie and Bill:

Considering that those two are the worst actors on the show, then I think not…

I love, love, love them… They’re so adorable and I’m such a nerd because I will look at every single picture of them together because I think they’re so CUTE!

Re: AS, I think the situation was shocking at first because he has never been in the news for anything like this before. From what I can tell, it was resolved pretty quickly and without anybody getting punched, which is always good. It will probably be brushed under the rug and forgotten within a week. I really don’t think it will affect his stint on True Blood. I only hope he will learn from the error and handle photogs more gracefully in the future–and as he always seems to have done in the past–because I would love to see him have a long, healthy career in the US. For my benefit, of course. I do think there’s a cultural difference between Sweden and the US that is really not working in his favor at the moment.

Might also be good for him to dump the fame-ho. Just sayin’. And does anyone else think it’s ironic that she is almost always photographed eating lunch?

Love Anna and Stephen!

I so love these two together, I cant explain why, because I so want SM all for myself, but they are adorable together.

Love this couple to death. They’re so normal and Stephen is so charming and funny in interviews.
I thought they were meant to stay out of the sun during production of True Blood? Well all the vampire characters at least.

They’re so cute together they make me sick! LOL srsly, though…v. well-suited. Love them.

Just Joanie @ 04/19/2010 at 3:11 pm

They’re such a cute couple and look very happy.

Love this couple @ 04/19/2010 at 6:19 pm

Speak for yourself s.d. I think Stephen is adorable. He also seems to be the kind of guy you could sit back & have a beer with. His interviews are delightful. I can see how Anna fell for him. He must crack her up all day.

I love them! Stephen is a very gorgeous, very sexy man! Lucky Anna!

@More work 4 Sookie and Bill:

Ummmm the world doesnot revolve around Skarsgard….get a life!

Anna and Stephen look cute ( he’s very handsome ) and she does have an awesome body!

They are gonna have 6 Mini TB episodes on HBO beginning May 2!!!

@jjpost: What fame-ho is Alex dating? Is it Kate Bosworth? He denied those rumors earlier this year but who really knows (they are making some romance movie together). I don’t think those two mesh well anyway, it would totally be for publicity.

As for Kate Bosworth, I’m longing for the days of Blue Crush when she looked toned-surfer-girl hot, not skin & bones.

P.S. LOVE Stephen & Anna. At first I was doubtful b/c of the age difference and being costars, but they both seem down-to-earth and chill.

She is by far the ugliest celebrity out there. How anyone can stand her, I don’t know. She’d be more believable playing an old hag or a witch. Better yet, stop subjecting the public to her. Yuck.

They are just so cute and normal, I could die (in a good way). I love seeing Stephen and Anna out and about, seemingly oblivious to the paparazzi attention.

kayarocks @ 04/20/2010 at 1:18 am

is it it or do i see nipples?

How adorably normal! It’s cute that they don’t seem to care that there are photographers out and about.

@jjpost:

My thoughts exactly. Anna and Stephen look great together, totally down to earth, no pap-hoes – then again, both are smart, educated, and both have a great sense of humour.
Skarsgard is quickly becoming a pure annoyance: too many magazine covers that tell him he is God, an anorexic, talent- and ***-less girlfriend constantly posing for and alerting the paps, and he taking himself way too seriously these days.
If only he were a bit more like his dad (who by the way worked his way up as an actor for years and years, as we all do…)

Stephen and Anna are a wonderful couple, they look healthy and seem happy. Why all the talk about that swede here. Tired of him , soooo very tired of him.

They truly appear to be a happy couple just out having a good time at the beach. I’m glad they don’t have to do anything over the top to get people to notice them and to me they seem to have a great balance going on between their careers and personal life. I wish them lots of happiness and continued success with True Blood.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All