Gisele Bundchen: Gym with Harry Josh!

Gisele Bundchen: Gym with Harry Josh!

Gisele Bundchen and her hairstylist Harry Josh hit the gym together on Monday (April 19) in Studio City, Calif.

Over the weekend, Gisele‘s husband Tom Brady was seen checking out the construction of their new family home with his son John.

Gisele recently told UK’s Hello!, “I’m not quitting the catwalk nor giving up my career as a model. I’m simply going to slow down because I want to spend more time with my son…. Benjamin is the loveliest thing. He’s incredible. The love feel for him is indescribable. All I want in life is to be a good mother. I want to teach him good values, which is the most important thing a mother can give to her child.”

10+ pictures inside of Gisele Bundchen hitting the gym with Harry Josh

gisele bundchen harry josh gym 09
gisele bundchen harry josh gym 10
gisele bundchen harry josh gym 11
gisele bundchen harry josh gym 12

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All
anonymous @ 04/19/2010 at 7:36 pm

She’s so freakin’ gorgeous! How can someone look like that?!
Tom Brady was in Boston today to support his sisters as they ran in the Boston Marathon. Looks like he’ll be back in LA soon since Gisele and Benjamin stayed (in LA).
Those pics of Tom and John were so cute! John looks just like his dad. Love this family, hope we get to see more of them soon.

anonymous @ 04/19/2010 at 7:38 pm

Gisele also told Britain’s “hello!” magazine that she wants many more kids and “couldn’t care less” about how that will change her body (i.e saggy boobs). Love this woman!

anonymous @ 04/19/2010 at 7:40 pm

She said: “I want to have lots of children. It doesn’t matter if my body changes. It is the most marvellous thing. For example, they sometimes say that your breasts begin to sag, but I couldn’t care less.”

And we care what this giraffe has to say because?

Gosh, she looks like a member of the Na’vi tribe of Pandora. Either that or a tranny.

lexy hates bilson @ 04/19/2010 at 7:54 pm

She’s so beautiful. Her trainer is like an elf!

anonymous @ 04/19/2010 at 7:55 pm

@Spocky:
I care because I think she’s gorgeous and a genuinely good, nice person. Why do you care? You cared enough to take the time to look at her pics and comment.
Also, I think comparing someone to a na’vi is actually a compliment. In fact, in her Vogue article the interviewer said that she’s “as unearthly as a na’vi.”
And I’m sure you’re the most beautiful creature to have ever walked the Earth, right?
Get a life!

just ugly as usual..

Looking amazing as always, such a goddess, and thank god she aint retiring from modeling. She inspires me to eat healthy, work out and take care of my body, love it.

looks old @ 04/19/2010 at 8:04 pm

Gisele is not aging well. She looks like 40s.

what about her “other son” she loves to mention when she wants good publicity and seem like a saint? she looks very manly with her strong jawline and she know she only got Brady because he got turned down by Adriana lima at that promotion party in NYC. How embarrassing,she knows she is a second choice for him lol no wonder Leo dumped her homely a$$ for someone Ă˝ounger and slightly prettier.

I hate this woman more and more

Man I need to hit the gym

Leo blew it..betcha he wishes he was the daddy of giselle’s baby

Peggy Sue @ 04/19/2010 at 8:41 pm

“their” son John? Hello! In any case, I’m just glad that she’s using her own son for PR purposes now and leaving Bridget’s alone. As for people who think Leo is unlucky, are you lot for real? She was the joke of Hollywood when she was dating him, no wonder she had to choose a dumb quarterback who knew nothing of her past shananigans.

@Josie:

Leo didn’t dump her. LOL. She broke up with him because she was ready to get married and start a family. He wasn’t.

@Peggy Sue:

That’s funny considering that Bridget did a photo spread with John right after he was born.

john is not “their” son…john is tom brady’s son with bridget moynahan. i only point this out because its pretty messed up to disrespect the kid’s biological mother like that (by forgetting she even exists)

@Josie:

He’s with Bar because she is young and not looking for a commitment. It has nothing with him finding her prettier than Giselle. If Giselle didn’t develop the desire to get married and start a family, she and Leo probably would still get together.

@Dawn:

I mean she and Leo would still be together.

wow she looks quite pale when she’s not wearing all that gunk like she did working for Vs. I honestly don’t see all the hype about her. To me she looks just about average. Her glaring doesn’t make her more attractive either.

what exactly is she working off, the bones. She is already stick thin and not healthy. She looks like a teenage girl stuck between puberty. I think she looks disgusting she does not have the body of a real woman, she is just long an lean???

this nose is back omg is this what anybody calls a naturally pretty girl pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease give me a break look at that profile and whose looking at her or going after her nobody nobody cause they hate her and thank god shes not in NYC and never ever ever wear your hair pulled back with that beak of a nose omg what a hasbeen

@Dawn:
Well Bridget did it with her kid, didn’t grab someone else’s and claim it to be 100% hers. Not that I care for Bridget to be honest, but she doesn’t come across half as insecure as Gisele does.

@michelle:
Well remember Gisele happily claimed John as 100% hers…. so I really don’t think respecting the biological mother means much to either Tom or the wife. In any case, it’s only a matter of time before Gisele gets bored and dumps Tom’s sorry ass. Tom’s hot ,but hardly what I’d call a keeper.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All