Pax & Shiloh Jolie-Pitt: Ice Cream Cuties

Pax & Shiloh Jolie-Pitt: Ice Cream Cuties

Two of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie‘s kids — Pax, 6, and Shiloh, 3, — go for an ice cream run on Saturday afternoon (April 17) in Venice, Italy.

It looks like Pax got some serious brain freeze!

The kids were accompanied by their grandparents, Bill and Jane Pitt (proud parents of Brad). They all had ice cream the day before too!

10+ pictures inside of ice cream cuties Pax and Shiloh Jolie-Pitt

pax shiloh jolie pitt ice cream 01
pax shiloh jolie pitt ice cream 02
pax shiloh jolie pitt ice cream 03
pax shiloh jolie pitt ice cream 04
pax shiloh jolie pitt ice cream 05
pax shiloh jolie pitt ice cream 06
pax shiloh jolie pitt ice cream 07
pax shiloh jolie pitt ice cream 08
pax shiloh jolie pitt ice cream 09
pax shiloh jolie pitt ice cream 10
pax shiloh jolie pitt ice cream 11
pax shiloh jolie pitt ice cream 12

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 813 » Show All

After all it is Kick ass that was number one this past weekend with a tight gap according THR. It could have done a lot better if it wasn’t for the R rating it is a good movie.

Passing Through @ 04/19/2010 at 3:16 pm

# 18 Whamo @ 04/19/2010 at 1:11 pm
No, fool. You’re a hater because you’re a lowlife, scumbag, bigoted assshole who gets their rocks off by making fun of little children who can’t defend themselves. Duh.

after all it was Kick Ass that was number one with tight gap according THR. It could have done a lot better if it wasn’t for the R ratings It is a good movie.

Bizzard and others (who attack these kids cause you are looser):

Wow,some of you are so pathetic and attacking kids are the only way you can get your point across.
You attacking these kids shows how low you are and a coward adult that only get his/her point of view by talking trash about these kids.
Get a life and may you never near any kids !

JJ is a d@mned Jolie-Pitt board!

It does not accept negative commentaries.
This is very unfair, JJ!

Passing Through @ 04/19/2010 at 3:20 pm

# 32 Honestly @ 04/19/2010 at 1:23 pm
“Social conditioning?” Hmmm. Is that another way of saying the X-Files “Home” episode struck a little too close to home?

I think Shiloh is dressed like that because she is wearing her brothers’ hand-me-downs. It’s a shame he parents can’t afford new clothes for her.

I look at the photos and see sweet innocent children without a care in the world which is as childhood should be. Then I read some of the sick, hateful comments directed at CHILDREN and it makes me wonder what the heII happened to the posters. Presumably, the people posting the nasty comments about these kids were once sweet children themselves. How did they become the sad, angry losers they are now? How can kiddie-bashing be fun? It’s mind boggling.

VANESSA ANDLEY @ 04/19/2010 at 3:23 pm

OH PEOPLE YOU R VERY SICK!

I grew up with 3 brothers and 1 sister.
i love my sister dearly, but in that time, i want to be just one of the boys becouse they have more fun, they do the best things, and they could be whatever they want to be, so, i was a huge Tomboy.
till the high school, then the boys i admire was the cute one s, and i started to dress and behave like what iam, a girl.
right now im 27 years old and you can ask what people who i am and they gonna say that im a lady.
If you had nothing better to do, except be mean with a little girl, THERE S SOMETHING VERY WRONG WITH YOU.

And thank you mommy, becouse you never make me cry forcing me to dress like i did not want to dress.

Passing Through @ 04/19/2010 at 3:27 pm

# 39 transgender children @ 04/19/2010 at 1:29 pm
I’ve got a link for you to –

JJ is a d@mned Jolie-Pitt board!

It does not accept negative commentaries.

This is very unfair, JJ!

idiots galore @ 04/19/2010 at 3:31 pm

@Whamo: Yeah add Mia Farrow to the list that ***** adopted 10 kids from other countries right, Whamo

LOL! No, I am not the same person as anyone else. That is completely ridiculous. I am not hiding anything, Shawna is my real name. I have 3 children and I do not dress my girls like boys. So sue me. I think girls should look like girls and boys like boys.

And BTW, I am not insulting the child, I am insulting the parent. Learn to read and comprehend.

@boxx:

Get lost, you whiny fcuk.

@Mayo: @ Mayo #62. That’s why so far, 16 people have agreed with me (#45), and 13 people have disagreed with you. Of course I seem crazy to you because you are the type that says Brad & Angie look old, and Shiloh looks like a boy, and JA has the best hair and body. I made reasonable arguments about the JPs inner and outer beauty. Get off here and go worship your false idol…I see she’s holding a lighter in one of her perfume pics. Let her know that she can’t hold a flame to the JPs, no matter how much manipulation she tries. I’m truly sorry that she and you are so miserable in life.

credit jjb

‘Kick-Ass’ slays ‘Dragon’ at box office
Lionsgate pic nabs $19.8 million to land at #1

By VARIETY STAFF

Despite preliminary reports, “Kick-Ass” took home the top spot at the domestic box office.

Grossing $19.8 million, Lionsgate’s superhero action pic edged DreamWorks Animation’s 3D kid pic, “How to Train Your Dragon” ($19.6 million) in a closely contested race.

@Shawna: And BTW, I am not insulting the child, I am insulting the parent.

Wow, how mature of you.

Well according to some, Our President is not a citizen of this country, even though there is concret evidence that he was born in America. Now someone is asking if little Shilo was born a girl, some idiot wants confirmation of her agenda. It is so funny I have never thought she looked anything but a little girl regardless of her dress. She acts like a little girl. I think there must be something going on about the haters thats asking the questions. I have a sister that did not like purses like I did and mom would try to make her carry it because most of us little girls had them, but she never did. Now she has the best job of any one of us. She is a graduate of USC and most people could not afford the purses that she buys along with the wallet. I wait for her to discord it when she thinks it has become outdated. She always wore jeans, a white sweatshirt, and white tennis shoes to college. Today you would not know this little Tomboy who her brother alway tried to hurt because she always wanted to play football with them and their friends. She is grown now married with two kids, a girl and boy, she has a wonderful marriage and loves Joliet/Pitt as I do. We also like Jon Voight. There a school in Calif that he use to go to and read stories to the kids(Pre-School)

t.m.delafonda @ 04/19/2010 at 3:37 pm

@Passing Through:
HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Whamo: @ #60 Gary Morgan & #71 Whamo. You’re right. Maddox, Pax, and Zee would have had so much more of a sense of belonging as poor orphans. How could the JPs bring them into a loving family where the kids will never want for anything. How dare they teach them about their cultures and languages. And the nerve that they are building charitable foundations in the homelands of these children. The kids were so much better off alone and not even receiving proper medical care. Now they have to suffer strolling through Venice eating ice cream with loving grandparents and siblings. What were the JPs thinking?

I think what is really important is that the children are frequently with their grandparents as you can see by these pictures! Angelina is in the process of mending fences with her own father and it is very good for the children to know their grandparents. They appear to be well-adjusted children to me.

ladylurksalot @ 04/19/2010 at 3:44 pm

Thankfully most of these demented child-hating comments have been thumbs-downed into moderation hell, so I don’t have to bother reading them. To all of those who do post this crap, though, you realize that, even though you may be hiding behind screen names, you still sound like a bunch of immature, cowardly whiners with no redeemable qualities whatsoever, right? No one wants to get to know someone holding on to that much emotional baggage and negativity- you’re the type of people to be avoided at all costs. Grow a f*@king set and quit harping on children. Try an adult relationship for once, and see if you fare any better.

OT Brandfan – tired from the fight, but feeling much better and back to normal.

MY PREDICTION IS BETTER @ 04/19/2010 at 3:49 pm

luisaonline @ 04/19/2010 at 3:13 pm -7

shilon will be a lesbo…

______________________________________
YOU PREDICTED THAT FROM A 3 YEAR OLD. WOW! THAT’S REALLY GOOD. WELL, MY PREDICTION IS BETTER. FROM WHAT YOU WROTE I PREDICT THAT YOU WILL ALWAYS BE A LOSER, POOR, PATHETIC & WILL LIVE A VERY MISEABLE LIFE.

i think its Angie that made shiloh dress like that. i have a 5 y.o daughter and if she wants to dress like a boy i wouldn’t let her she’s not at the age that she can make her own decision. i mean Angie n Brad are the adult Shiloh is a girl and should dress like a girl. its sad that they made shiloh look like that. even gave her a boy haircut.

Passing Through @ 04/19/2010 at 3:58 pm

LMAO at the pathetic foreign BO total for Bountiless. Kick Ass is only playing in 4 foreign markets right now and it’s made roughly 34% of Bountiless’ total from 51 markets.
Fifth on the weekend was “The Bounty Hunter,” Sony’s romantic comedy costarring Jennifer Aniston and Gerard Butler, which grossed $7 million from 2,760 sites in 51 markets, pushing its overseas gross total to $51.5 million. A No. 7 France bow delivered $1.175 million from 299 screens.
Lionsgate/Universal’s “Kick-Ass,” which opened domestically on the weekend but has been playing for 17 days on the foreign circuit, drew $2.6 million from 675 screens in four territories handled by Universal for an early cume of $17.4 million. Openings in Germany, Austria and French-speaking Switzerland are due by next weekend.

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 813 » Show All