Pax & Shiloh Jolie-Pitt: Ice Cream Cuties

Pax & Shiloh Jolie-Pitt: Ice Cream Cuties

Two of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie‘s kids — Pax, 6, and Shiloh, 3, — go for an ice cream run on Saturday afternoon (April 17) in Venice, Italy.

It looks like Pax got some serious brain freeze!

The kids were accompanied by their grandparents, Bill and Jane Pitt (proud parents of Brad). They all had ice cream the day before too!

10+ pictures inside of ice cream cuties Pax and Shiloh Jolie-Pitt

• Nolan Gould is all grown up on Modern Family - Just Jared Jr
  • Martha Stewart is slamming Gwyneth Paltrow - Huffington Post
  • What do you think of Emma Stone's LBD? - Lainey Gossip
  • An Amy Winehouse statue was erected in London - The Hollywood Reporter
  • Alessandra Ambrosio's legs are so long - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 913 » Show All

Brad and Angelina only like her boys.

That so! Shiloh believe a boy …. her mum has say:
She is a blob!

shiloh has got the most beautiful eyes! i wonder how it must feel to be that little and so pretty! and to know ur gonna be the next most beautiful women in the world wen she gets to be a adult! must be nice. stop picking on shiloh. shes ADORABLE! and pax is soooo funny!=-)

Brad and Angelina only like her boys.

That so! Shiloh believe a boy …. her mum has say:
She is a blob!

Oh...how...lovely.... @ 04/19/2010 at 4:01 pm

Maria from Texas @ 04/19/2010 at 3:15 pm +3

# IVAN-91. I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU. SHE IS ANGIE”S MINI-MI. I CAN’T BELIEVE THE WAY SHE IS lready STANDING, STRAIGT BACK, SHOULDERS UP. LOOKING TO THE FRONT . IT ACTUALLY LOOKS LIKE SHE IS READY FOR MODELING.
————————————————————————–
Some of you really are nutso. Do you even realize what you write sometimes? You can’t believe she’s standing straight? She looks like she’s ready for modeling ? That is obsessive. You are obsessing over their kids now? What’s the matter, obsessing over their parents not enough for you? Some of you folks are plain sick with this so called devotion – it’s an obsession. Maria, you are a freak.

you mother made you really stupid because she didn’t let you express yourself at an early age. there are many tomboys who grew to be very beautiful women and even supermodels.

Passing Through @ 04/19/2010 at 4:03 pm

# 116 jp fan @ 04/19/2010 at 3:33 pm
credit jjb

‘Kick-Ass’ slays ‘Dragon’ at box office
Lionsgate pic nabs $19.8 million to land at #1
+++++++++++++++++
I was at Nikki Finke’s site earlier and she was saying that she’s thinking seriously about posting 2 BO winners every week – the one that sold the most tickets (Kick Ass) and the one that took in the most money (Kick Ass). Everyone was assuming that Dragon would win because of 3D ticket prices being so much more expensive. If Kick Ass was in 3D the total would have been much higher. I think 3D is really like padding the BO numbers! LOL. They’re selling fewer tickets and charging more to get in. Nice work if you can get it.

@Oh…how…lovely….:

I wonder who’s the freak. You’re reading and posting in a thread about a family you hate. Get a life and stop being such a jerk!

Channel Your Inner Shiloh With These Tomboy Chic Fashions!
EmailWritten by florencebest on Mar-13-10 5:00pm

It’s a shame that the media has been attacking the preferred wardrobe of a 3-year-old little girl. Sure, she’s Shiloh Jolie-Pitt, one of the most famous toddlers on earth, but still: She’s a kid. According to child development experts, Shiloh’s insistence on tomboy clothes—well-documented thanks to the paparazzi—is perfectly normal, and Brangelina should be applauded in allowing Shiloh to explore what she likes.

We too shouldn’t limit ourselves as adults. The fashion world has gone very frilly of late, with gorgeous ruffles and other feminine touches on the way, courtesy of top fashion houses such as Chanel and Dior. Still, even the girliest girl wardrobe can benefit from a few boyish togs. We’ve found a few fabulous pieces that can bring out the Shiloh in all of us:

1. A boyish coat. The rainy season is coming, after all. Marc Jacobs is offering a terrific take on this trend in red and blue. If you’re looking for something more muted—and more budget friendly—get Swell’s jacket.

2. A laddie cap. Treat yourself to a vintage-looking, military-inspired raw-silk topper from Eugenia Kim. Or take a look at the impressive array of tomboy styles available through Urban Outfitters. We especially love the snug cabbie cap and all the fedoras.

3. Oxfords, oxfords, oxfords. Flat prep school-inspired lace-ups are still ragingly popular, and we adore them in every color and texture. Get crazy with Sam Edelman’s gold Cory style, or save a few bucks with Chelsea Crew’s Holland in tan.

4. The classic white shirt. Save the frills for a skirt or a pair of flats, and try a simple boyfriend-style button-down like the one we discovered at Nordstrom. Best of all, it’s on sale—for under $40.

@Oh…how…lovely….:

Well, well, well . . . I thought I smelled something. Forgot to bathe or are you wearing your Friend’s perfume? You’re a silly little fcuk. Daughter of a Hollywood Legend, right?

marie from Texas 4/19/2010 @3:15

I am so glad you noticed her pose also. standing very straight and the little head on the side. She looks like a model already and so cute. I would very much like to hear her talk. You know all those kids are amazing and seem to be having fun.

Pax’ shoes are awesome to say the least.

This is one cool family. I love that so many little people are being exposed to constant love and kindness. They are watching their parents and learning through their actions, one day they too will be grown and theres such a great chance that they will do a lot of good with their own hands, just like their mom and dad. And perhaps each one will have their own families and teach them the same, and this amazing humanitarian work from this family will go on and on and on with a new generation. All because of Angelina and Brad. Think about all the great things that may one day be accomplished because of them, in all different parts of the world.

i like shiloh’s solo pic…sooo adorable!!

Shiloh in the first picture looks like Brad Pitt. As far as her wearing pants and shirts that is what almost every child wears to school today in the U.S. and I think we still have some pretty normal boys and girls.Later when she is a knock out most of these people will eat their words!!!!!!!

“Kick-Ass” might not have hit the opening weekend numbers many were predicting for director Matthew Vaughn’s R-rated adaptation of Mark Millar and John Romita Jr.’s ultraviolent comic book series, but the initial box-office tally isn’t getting the story’s creators down.

In fact, our former Guest Editor issued an official statement to MTV News, saying everyone involved with the film is “very proud” of the film’s big-screen debut.

I’m just back from a weekend’s break to find messages from Lionsgate, Matthew Vaughn and various actors on the movie buzzing that we were #1 in America this weekend. We were top Friday, Saturday and Sunday — which is amazing, considering we’re in the middle of a holiday season and up against 3-D competition with an R-rated superhero movie.

It’s also worth remembering that we only cost $28 million after the U.K. tax breaks, and our U.K. and U.S. gross alone is already at $38 million as of last night.

We’re looking at a very nice profit here and word of mouth is spectacular — the reviews being among the best I’ve ever seen — and so we’re all very proud to find ourselves in this position. Positive advance reviews had some people hoping for a $25 million domestic opening. I wanted ‘Avatar’ numbers myself, but as Matthew sensibly pointed out, we were made on a Tarantino budget and should be more than happy with Tarantino numbers.

This is a great place to build on, and I’m very excited to see if we stay in the #1 position next weekend. ‘Sherlock Holmes’ benefited by having ‘Avatar’ getting people into cinemas again, and I’m hoping we can do the same when ‘Iron Man 2′ is launched the week after next. #1 is brilliant news for all concerned, and it’s amazing to see a movie at the top of the charts that was rejected by every studio when we pitched it.

The whole gang are feeling very pleased and, since most of us took deferred payments, pretty relieved, too.

– Mark Millar

So, there you have it, folks! straight from the pen of the “Kick-Ass” co-creator himself.

You know we’ll be keeping an eye on the box office this week to see how things pan out, but be sure to keep it locked to Splash Page for more “Kick-Ass” news as it develops!

Oh...how...lovely.... @ 04/19/2010 at 4:35 pm

Sanne

FYI, it’s not the JP’s that bother me to any really major degree (although I feel they are way overexposed and tend to pimp the kids too much as well clearly care more about living the nomad lifestyle than giving their kids a stable environment), it’s their ridiculous retarded fans. It’s amazing the posts on all JP threads. It’s as if most of you folks use your computer every day just to salivate over these people and the “admiration” that I find here is nothing less than disturbing. You will find that most anti JP people on the internet have less disgust for the JP family than they do for their psycho rabid obsessed fans. And the amount of hypocrisy that their fans spew is laughable until y’all become nasty and wish death or deformity to someone with a mere difference of opinion. Most of you are sick beyond measure and many times contradict continuously. You make no sense and have a sick fascination that someday may become dangerous in the form of one of you stalking and harming someone in this triangle. This is by far the most deluded site on the internet. I come here for a few laughs every couple days, sometimes more and sometimes less, but I always leave wondering when one of you are going to act on your incredulous obsession. I’m being entirely serious and totally believe one day, one of you will go over the edge and hurt one of the JP’s or Aniston. All joking aside, I really wish the authorities paid attention to this site, this is not nearly as normal as you’ve convinced yourselves it is. Maybe they already do, we can only hope. I may have my opinions of how these goons raise their kids but would never wish harm on any of them or anyone for that matter. But somehow, JP fans feel entitled to say the nastiest things to a Aniston fan because some idiot Aniston fan said something bad about the JP’s. You all act like children on a playground instead of adults. I must admit, you do suck people into the squabbling. I know I’ve written things on here that I regretted but I do it in good fun watching some of you come unglued. It’s amazing that you all feel as deeply about these people as you do. I guess I come here for a free freak show. But it’s only funny for a little while then it’s kinda sickening. And don’t worry if you don’t understand what I’m getting at, you would have to be an adult.

TRUTH HURTS. @ 04/19/2010 at 4:37 pm

The Jolie-Pitt fans are having another great week? Another day of great pictures of the family.

Pot @ 04/19/2010 at 3:39 pm
—————————————————————————————
We’ll see how we’ll balanced these kids are in 10 years because of all this. It’s all ice cream now but you wait and see how wacked out these kids will be because of who their parents are. There is nothing normal about their lives. I’d be very interested to see if Michael Jackson’s kids would trade their lives for a normal life. To be able to go and play in the park with their friends..to steal your first kiss from a pretty girl without the whole world looking in and judging you. These kids are doomed to live behind closed doors and security guards so freaks like half the people on this board don’t interfere and break down every single stare and look caught on camera. You people see one picture and in that picture you have the ability to tell everyone else (with conviction I might add) what each individual is thinking? Most of you people are pathetic…look after and LOVE YOUR OWN KIDS with as much attention as you give this family and we’d all be living in a better word.

Oh...how...lovely.... @ 04/19/2010 at 4:43 pm

Whamo

Yeah…what Whamo said………….!!!

@Whamo:

You just said that as Oh…How…Lovely. The next time you change your name try *Lady Redundant Woman.*

Oh…how…lovely…. @ 04/19/2010 at 4:35 pm
———————————————————————————————
Bang on! I could not have said it better myself , You’re all crazy for this family to the point where it’s sick. A lot of time we come here to push your buttons but sweet lord some of you are completly unhinged. You can call us Jen hags or whatever other stupid names you can come up with but truth be told most of us could not care less about her as well. It’s your sick minds we’re facinated with.

Oh...how...lovely.... @ 04/19/2010 at 4:49 pm

eliott

hate to burst your bubble but, once again, you are wrong. Although I completely agree with the sentiments of “Whamo”, I am not him/her. It’s too much for you to believe that more than one person would share this opinion I believe. This is another trait of the JP fan, next you will be calling me a paid poster and Jen’s one and only fan. I’m not even a real JA fan at all. Never even watched a full episode of Friends either.

I knew as soon as I read this I knew you’d all be saying we are the same people…sorry to tell you but there is more than one rational mind out there…deal with it.

@jp fan:
Congratulations to Kick ass’ #1 box office. It is such a great film unlike any super hero movie before. Kick-Ass kicked ass. Bravo to the whole crew, Plan B and Brad.

Maria from Texas @ 04/19/2010 at 4:54 pm

# 129. Oh….how…lovely…..WELL, WELL, WELL,—, SON OF A FREAK, AREN’T WE? I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I WRITE. I CAN’T SAY THE SAME THING ABOUT YOU. —WHAT STUPID RATIONAL PERSON COMES TO A THREAD THAT HE KNOWS THAT HE IS GOING TO GET CLOBBERED? ONLY AN IMBECILE, LIKE YOU. —–OH, I FORGOT YOU ARE A FAN OF UP MY AS* ANALSTON., NOW I KNOW WHY THE WORD FREAK COMES SO EASY TO YOU. DOESN’T SHE LOOK LIKE ONE SITTING NAKED, ALONE, OLD, AND UGLY, LOOKING LIKE A WET STINKY BITC* THAT SHE IS. — HEY FREAK, WHERE IS GERALD?

@Whamo:

Dude, you’re the one who answers your own posts. Referring to yourself as “we.” Consider integrating your personalities and becoming one. The crazy ones are always worried about the sanity of others.

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 913 » Show All