Alexander Skarsgard: VMAN Cover Guy

Alexander Skarsgard: VMAN Cover Guy

Alexander Skarsgard looks spiffy in a tux on the Summer 2010 cover of VMAN, on stands April 20th.

The 33-year-old Swede is expected to attend the the Tribeca Film Festival premiere of his new movie Metropia this Saturday (April 24) in New York City.

Synopsis: In the year 2024, all of Europe is united by a vast web of underground railways, populated by an army of downtrodden worker bees. When one such cog starts hearing voices and encounters a femme fatale shampoo model who seems to hold some answers, he finds himself unearthing a vast Orwellian conspiracy in this visually arresting animated noir.

FYI: There are pictures of shirtless Alex lounging around with his bikini-clad girlfriend Kate Bosworth. We’ll hopefully get those pics posted soon!

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

Oh god! I love Alexander Skarsgard !!!

beautiful man and talented actor. :-)

true blood @ 04/20/2010 at 2:33 am

Nice to see Alex getting more covers.
Thanks, Jared.

overrated!

I love him but he looks truly ridiculous. What idiot stylist decided to give him porcupine hair???

He looks silly :) @ 04/20/2010 at 2:56 am

I think they were trying to going for something different and edgy. But it just ended up looking silly.

New Jersey Shores member? @ 04/20/2010 at 2:58 am

Few are as fine as Alex but here he just reminds me of one of the guidos from MTV’s Jersey Shores. LOL

Hey, atleast his face still looks beautiful as always, right ladies?

MeMyselfandI @ 04/20/2010 at 3:01 am

@Carlie: Yeah… gotta agree with you here. He looks HOT as usual but the creatives love him and are on a kick to shoot him high end artistically. Love him though!

His hair looks a little darker.

Guido Mania @ 04/20/2010 at 3:04 am

@New Jersey Shores member?: Ha ha I was thinking the same thing! He looks like one of those tacky Italian guidos straight up from New Jersey. Yo, Vinny try soma dis lasagna mama made.

Sometimes these artsy farsty magazine people end up going overboard with their ideas and they make the actors and actresses look really bad. They could have styled his hair spikey like this but not so much and not so high up. It looks exaggerated and draws away from his gorgeousness. I also would like to see him with his lighter blonde hair again which looks great on him.

I like the beach boy blonde @ 04/20/2010 at 3:12 am

Yeah how come his hair has been looking dark lately – like in the Coachella pics? But before he used to look so golden blonde? I wonder if he lightens it or darkens it. The golden blonde tones make him look so bright and happy and healthy.

I’m not digging the guido Jersey Shores hair but he still looks cute and hopefully the pics inside are better. BTW also in Miami a lot of Hispanic guys do up their hair like that. So it’s not just an italian thing.

Where’s Kate in this shot? Down below?

Probably.

Big hands @ 04/20/2010 at 3:19 am

Check out those big sexy hands and long fingers. You know they say the size of a man’s index finger says a lot about the size of his most important body part down below.

Phoney Baloney @ 04/20/2010 at 3:22 am

JJ when are you going to post these “pictures of shirtless Alex lounging around with his bikini-clad girlfriend Kate”? And if they both did pose for this magazine does this mean they are trying to make it official? Geez I don’t know why he doesn’t see how fake she is.

@Marieme: I know I’d definitely like to be down below. Unfortunately it’s KB (of all people) who gets to blow on that whistle :(

He’s not good looking. I don’t find him hot at all,

I think this picture would have to grow on me…. its… different!

As for Kate, least hes happy right? I can’t believe theres no pictures of them kissing yet.

I miss the blond! Wish they would highlight it, oh well, he still looks hot as Eric in the webisode promos.

He actually looks a bit boyish in that picture – and skinnier – at a very quick first glance the messy hair and slimness made me think it was Ryan Kwanten! But super cute nonetheless.

He is such a smoking hot, talented actor – but his PR people need to be fired.
Silly antics at Coachella, some overly metrosexual magazine covers… he’s ruining his image!

Still a fan of Alex, dispite the gossip…. can’t wait for season 3!

@Veruca: Your right, he lost the weight I think that he put on for Straw Dogs. I think I read he finds it hard to put it on…. poor guy – NOT. His body is still smoking and toned, especially the poolside pictures UNF http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l15sfn4wZo1qa2ovmo1_500.jpg

@Veruca: Your right, he lost the weight I think that he put on for Straw Dogs. I think I read he finds it hard to put it on…. poor guy – NOT. His body is still smoking and toned, especially the poolside pictures – UNF

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All