Angelina Jolie Puts Out a Fire

Angelina Jolie Puts Out a Fire

Check out this new still of Angelina Jolie extinguishing a fire from her upcoming spy flick, Salt, out July 23rd.

Phillip Noyce didn’t want the 34-year-old actress doing her own stunts. He told EW, “She was often suspended up to 10 stories high and she’d leap from vehicle to vehicle at high speeds. She doesn’t have to do it, but she has absolutely no fear. Usually when an actor becomes more and more successful, they play it safe. But that’s not Angelina Jolie.”

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 718 » Show All

Always lovely.

I believe it . She is a strong woman both mentally and physically. More power to her.

luvangie4ever @ 04/20/2010 at 3:44 am

Love her! I’m really looking forward to watching this movie.

@TIM GUNN:
Go away. Angie is truly lovely. But when she wants to jump up and do stuff she does them. She is T H E G I R L.

Angies fan @ 04/20/2010 at 3:51 am

I am looking forward to see Salt when it comes out.

Elizabeth @ 04/20/2010 at 3:59 am

We are all set (whole family) to see and support Angie…..as always. Way to go Angie. Hello to all JP fans

She’s so kickass :D

i’m sooo looking forward to this movie! Angie kicks ass! she’s a great actress with a lot of emotional depth!

She looks horrible here.. and it’s not like you’ve never seen her in an action movie.. it’s just that it’s ANGELINA JOLIE.. blablabla

She’s the only one that can pull this off.

A mother of six and still looking sexy!

That movie is a must see. Angie kicking ass? HELL YEAH, I’m so there!! :D

Yes, she’s a real dare devil. She should play it safe as she has 6 mouths to feed… how irresponsible!

I cannot wait to see this movie!

love her toughness!~!~!
love angie!~!~

the “other” naked in towel selling perfume..

how desperate is that ?

Go Angelina, your the best.. But please be careful as we want you safe and sound.

Is This JOLIE? Gun Looks Heavy @ 04/20/2010 at 5:53 am

The gun looks bigger and heavier than her own weight ,,

TOO SAGGY FACE SKIN @ 04/20/2010 at 5:59 am

Good she is covering that forehead, skeletonlina,,

IS HOLDING MADOX'S PLASTIC GUN @ 04/20/2010 at 6:06 am

She does not look, that she can lift a real, that big, gun. Must be holding one of her chlldrens’ plastic toy gun.

@Mia:
Well said.

I love watching her movies because she does all her stunts. Love it. Her stunts are all gone through and safety is always top priority.

I just love our Angie.. and most actresses would love it if they could be considered for these kinds of roles. Not even going to waste time on the nutcases that run to her thread to make a negative comment. YOU ARE OWNED>.

She is not putting out a fire.. she is blasting a window.. Why don’t bloggers do the research on these small facts. Watch the trailer.

I and all the fans can’t wait for SALT.. the best part is the haters will rush to watch it to.. they can’t stay away from our Angie.. LMAO…

I love Angie!!go my girl!you’re the best!!take care..

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 718 » Show All