Angelina Jolie Puts Out a Fire

Angelina Jolie Puts Out a Fire

Check out this new still of Angelina Jolie extinguishing a fire from her upcoming spy flick, Salt, out July 23rd.

Phillip Noyce didn’t want the 34-year-old actress doing her own stunts. He told EW, “She was often suspended up to 10 stories high and she’d leap from vehicle to vehicle at high speeds. She doesn’t have to do it, but she has absolutely no fear. Usually when an actor becomes more and more successful, they play it safe. But that’s not Angelina Jolie.”

Photos: Andrew Schwartz
Posted to: Angelina Jolie

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 818 » Show All
hottest couple ever @ 04/20/2010 at 1:07 pm

Love Angie!

WOW! Look at Angie

What a cunning stunt…

Passing Through @ 04/20/2010 at 1:21 pm

# 95 estelle @ 04/20/2010 at 12:31 pm
Hey Estelle -
Long time no talk to! LOL. I said 10 pages cuz I figured they’d need at least 9 to cover her hair obsession. In fact I even have a title – “From Steel Wool To Blowout Queen”. Everything else you could sum up in 6 words – “She’s a neurotic, narcissitic, famewhorring biitch.” The end.

Cant wait to see this movie.

@ola: MANISTON

@Passing Through: ROTFLOL!!!!!! you are priceless PT. I just saw picture of you know who with her usually nips marching forward….or may be upward…

de Cosmos @ 04/20/2010 at 1:49 pm

Watching her stunts in Salt will be like observing a stick insect in motion.

What’s this, is Ang doing a commercial for Reynolds Wrap?

Is a man why she/he cannot use arms or whatever……..

Popsugar.com has video of the day in the park with JP kids. Can’t wait for Salt in July . Way to go Angie highest paid actress ($20 million for Salt and The Tourist, mother of 6 and humanitarian( just read her statement on Somalia) What magazine is Angie doing to promote Salt I hope Marie Claire or VF

Passing Through @ 04/20/2010 at 2:23 pm

Hey Guli -
If you’re lurking out there – I sent you a couple of e-mails…

always gorgeous and fantastic!!!! take care Angie!!! we love you!!!!

@Anna: Aniston fans you people need to Help dig below the self esteem,and lack of confidence of your idol the deceptive one.

@true…you are why we love to come here and laugh…I have a whole office that is laughing their heads off right now because they, like I think you are a wack job. I told them about this site and they refused to believe there are people out there like you. They are now believers! CONGRATS!!

This post has nothing to do with Jen yet you ramble on and on about her yet if anyone said anything bad about Angie…well good lord you’d be calling them haters and every nasty name you could come up with..

You are just as much a hater as I am or anyone else. I just don’t mind being called names

Well go ahead you’ve have about 8 people hear dying to see you go off the deepend, please don’t disapoint us..LOL

By the way Angie does look like an INSECT and Jennifer is WAY better looking.

@Whamo: @Whamo: LOL You feel better.Aniston, fans and Whamo
Sure you showed everyone this site.Poor Aniston always comparing her life with Angelina resulting in Aniston feeling Inadequate.

Maria from Texas @ 04/20/2010 at 3:35 pm

# 115 WHAMO— WOW, WOW, WOW, SO YOU HAVE AN OFFICE AND PEOPLE ARE LAUGHNG AT THE THREADS. SO WHAT ARE YOU DOING, LINING THE RETARDS TO LOOK AT THE COMMENTS IN THE ONE AND ONLY COMPUTER, AND THEN WHAT? WELL, WHACKO, WE HAVE ALL OF AMERICA STILL LAUGIING AT YOUR IDOL BEING FINGERED BY GERALD. NOW THAT IS HILARIOUS–HAHAHAHA- AND WHACO , SHE DID NOT EVEN FLINCHED, LIKE SHE IS USED DOING IT DOG*IE STYLE. ISN’T THAT PRECIOUS.? ALSO, THE ONLY PEOPLE GOING OFF THE DEEPEND ARE YOU AND THE *******D TROLLS. GET THEM SOME GLASSES , THEY NEED TO SEE HOW UGLY AND TRASHY LOOKING THEIR IDOL IS. SHE- HE LOOKS LIKE A SAD-LOOKING HORSE FACE, AND I AM BEING KIND. REALLY, REALLY. AMERICA IS STILL HAVING FUN AT YOUR IDOL’S EXPENSE. PLEASE TELL HER NOT TO STOP, AMERICA LOVES BLOOPERS. HAHAHA–TOO GO*D DAMN FUNNY.

EL DIABLO @ 04/20/2010 at 3:40 pm

I loves your EEnglish Maria

Maria from Texas @ 04/20/2010 at 3:51 pm

# 120-EL DIABLO, ——-YOU ARE WELCOME, DIABLITO. HAHAHAHA

JJ I could hardly wait to see ‘Salt” in the big screen. Hope they are back in L.A. for the premier.

@Whamo: @LOL: You Aniston and your fans Scrutinize and Judge Angie and kids.Does this make you more Important?No it makes you
look like self loathing envious Jack Azz.’s.

Maria from Texas @ 04/20/2010 at 3:35 pm
===================================================
First off she’s not my idol but you did manage to make the top three comebacks!! Very Good!

What’s wrong with Dog Style? You make it sound like a bad thing!
Love the CAPS by the way…I can ALMOST hear you from here LOL!!
———————————————————–
LOL @ 04/20/2010 at 3:23 pm
———————————————————-
You’re right I lied; there are only 7 of us, me included.
Perhaps you could be so kind as to point me to the article were GORGEOUS Jen was comparing her life to that of YOUR IDOL Angelina ( i need to eat, and maybe a little ) Jolie? I don’t believe I EVER heard her do some sort of comparison, are you sure you not fibbing a little. I mean her life is better than Angies by all accounts anyway so what’s there to complain about?

@Maria from Texas: Gracias Maria