Jennifer Aniston: I'm Going To Direct

Jennifer Aniston: I'm Going To Direct

Jennifer Aniston takes a break on the set of Just Go With It on Wednesday (April 21) in Hawaii.

The 41-year-old actress is hoping to step behind the camera and direct her first feature film. “I have a project in development I’m going to direct,” she told WWD. “After you get enough movies under your belt you sit back and go, ‘What’s next?’”

“It’s getting to a time where creatively I want to turn in a different direction,” Jen added.

Jen still has three other movies to work on that are scheduled for release in 2010 and 2011.

15+ pictures inside of Jennifer Aniston on the set of Just Go With It

• Read a recap for the latest episode of Chasing Life- Just Jared Jr
  • Kyra Sedgwick will guest-star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Entertainment Weekly
  • DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 712 » Show All

Who wears a black sweater in Hawaii??? It’s always warm there!

Beautiful @ 04/21/2010 at 7:08 am

I like that photo with her hand under her chin, and in close-up. Best of luck..

Jennifer has an ugly face but her legs are great!

bellebeesting @ 04/21/2010 at 7:14 am

I don’t think that’s a sweater, Helen. Good for Jen for spreading her wings a bit more creatively. All the lil brangieloons are critical of her because Brad once loved her–maybe still does–but she’s certainly gone far for someone they describe as ugly and talentless. Could it be they are completely wrong about that too? lol

HATE YOUR GUTS JEN ANALSTON.

BARBARA STIESANDS SISTER.

She’s getting really annoying.

SUCH A HOMEWRECKER AND A SELFISH ONE AT THAT. TAKING NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR HER WRECKED MARRIAGE.

I WONDER WHY VINCE AND JOHN DUMPED HER???

she should take a break. she doesn’t look tired or anything I just think that 2-3 movies a year is too much

queenkimba @ 04/21/2010 at 7:30 am

courtney cox is so much hotter, beautiful and talented than maniston is. i will never unstand why she got the spotlight on friends and not cox, oh yes wait. i do know, duh brad pitt!!

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11 @ 04/21/2010 at 7:32 am

check this above link manipulaton.

She is a bad actress and now she wants to direct! WOW!

Has MANgie directed yet?

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11 @ 04/21/2010 at 7:35 am

@MANNY:

check this above link for the example of manipulation and favorable image creation..

I luvs Angie @ 04/21/2010 at 7:38 am

No red blooded American male is calling that (Jen) ugly…..only fat smelly pimpled asz lesbos in love with Angie the insect…….hee

Yes, Courtney Cox and also Lisa Kudrow are much much much funnier actresses. I’ll pay my hard earned money to see them at the movies but NOT Jennifer Aniston.

Who do you want to save.. @ 04/21/2010 at 7:47 am

@MANNY:

WHY DO YOU WANT HER TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY.. I GUESS, IT IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS, UNLESS YOU HAVE TO SAVE SOMEONE ELSE’S IMAGE..

SHE BELIEVES, SHE HAS TO EXPLAIN, IF SHE HAS DONE ANY MISTAKE.. NOPE. SHE DID NOT DO, SO SHE IS NOT GOING TO EXPLAIN…

LMAO!!!!!! WTF???! so wait the thinking goes: i suck in every single movie so now let me go suck at directing every single movie???? help us all.

serious question: who is giving her career advice? who is letting her do all these bad movies? seriously. why??!

Her direction will be a mediocre as her acting.

Jen looks Fab Good Luck In Everything you do.

Why she always has the same look in every film she acts?

I just love how confident she is!

she’s gorgeous!