Tori Spelling Talk Show In The Works

Tori Spelling Talk Show In The Works

Tori Spelling is developing a daytime talk show for ABC!

LA Times reports the 36-year-old starlet is looking for a male co-host to go for a Will & Grace vibe. Sasan, anyone?

Tori is the daughter of the late legendary television producer Aaron Spelling. She and husband Dean McDermott have a reality show about themselves on Oxygen called Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood (it’s currently airing its fifth season).

WHO DO YOU THINK should be Tori Spelling’s co-host???

• Tiger Woods' girlfriend Lindsay Vonn is close friends to his ex wife Elin Nordegren - US Weekly
  • Chris Brown's bodyguard is found guilty of assault- TMZ
  • Tom Hanks is attached to a Cold War thriller- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Watch Amy Purdy dance with her partner Derek Hough on Dancing with the Stars- Just Jared Jr
  • Netflix is rising its prices for new customers- Entertainment Weekly
  • Who is Richard Gere dating?- Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Mad Men- Lainey Gossip
  • Laura Vandervoort keeps it sexy on the cover of Clique magazine - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

She’s absolutely hideous to look at and no one cares about her opinion on anything.

Perfect talk show candidate, obviously lol

Gee, maybe one of her guncles. They’re on her show and they’ll have her back.

I like Tori. I like that she’s made her money on her own and hasn’t asked for hand outs. Even when her father was alive and she went through so many thousands of dollars, she didn’t ask for help. She’s done everything on her own. I know alot of gals are going to come on here and say mean things, but good for Tori.

Look in the Mirror @ 04/21/2010 at 10:57 am

@Carrie:

You should look up the word ‘hideous’ before you use it. Maybe even looking in the mirror might help.

A mi me gusta Tori. Es una buena madre y esposa.

Dean is the best choice! I love Dean, easy on the eyes and spirited sexy

Carrie is right! @ 04/21/2010 at 11:14 am

@Carrie: I totally agree!!!!!!

@Look in the Mirror:

As a human being with eyes, I justify my opinion of this talentless tramp.

And in response to me “looking in a mirror” to find the definition of hideous, I would like to see YOU try, that is if you can get your fat gargantuan **** out of your chair.

not trying to be mean, but she needs to figure out her health problem before she figures out other peoples problems.
she is really thin!

the only person she should talk to is a therapist. god, she’s skinny!
but since you’re asking: I think her co-host needs to be hot AND interesting! otherwise nobody will tune in… sorry.

@Carrie:

You proved my point. You may have all the wonderful ‘paper’ noting your intelligence, but you’re ‘hideous’ inside. You’ve proven in just a few words that you are indeed a ‘hideous’ person. Calling a person you don’t even know a ‘tramp’ just proves the point that you’re a jealous cow.

And by the way — I’m 5’10 and on scale 130. Now why don’t YOU get your fat gargantuan **** out of YOUR chair.

Look in the Mirror @ 04/21/2010 at 11:31 am

@Carrie:

OMG! You are a rea jerk! You must lead a very sad life. You were probably a bully in school who dissed other girls because you thought you were hot and they weren’t. Like I said before, you need to look in the mirror because I was right the first time — YOU’RE HIDEOUS!!

Look in the Mirror @ 04/21/2010 at 11:33 am

@Alicia:
@Alicia:

Wow! You hit it girl! People who call other people names without knowing them are really sad.

Neil Patrick Harris. But….I don’t know if I see them gelling. He rocks.

@Joe:

can’t we have a talk show host who isn’t *****! I think Tori’s marriage is just about over!

@Look in the Mirror:

LOL! If you don’t like people being judged then why the hell are you on a celebrity gossip site? Hypocrite.

Also, your statement
“People who call other people names without knowing them are really sad.” is also completely hypocritical as you are doing the exact same thing to me (i.e. a stranger)

I’m not even going to waste any more of my time talking to you as my guess is you’re probably some 13 year old Miley Cyrus fanatic who should be sat doing her homework instead of picking fights with strangers.

P.S copying and pasting my responses in order to use them as respondant insults just shows who dumb you really must be. I bet you don’t even know what half the words mean, do you sweetie *pats your head*

My lunchbreak is over now so i’m going to go back to lecturing univeristy students and earning my £100,000 a year. Enjoy however you’re going to fritter away your day.

@Joe:

I LOVE HIM!!

Look in The Mirror @ 04/21/2010 at 11:51 am

@Carrie:

You are just too funny! You go back to work and pretend that you’re the best thing since slice bread and I’ll continue to enjoy my vacation reading your posts before I head off to pool and sun.

Adding how much you earn at your ‘university’ post is just another testament on how very sad you are.

@Look in The Mirror:

Careful while you’re out sunbathing honey, GreenPeace might try and push you back into the ocean.

GossipGirl @ 04/21/2010 at 12:51 pm

I could see a talk show with Mario Lopez maybe?

I would watch a show with her

Look in The Mirror @ 04/21/2010 at 1:08 pm

@Carrie:

Just proves what a liar you are! You’re pathetic. You said you were going back to university. I also doubt very much that you earn that much at all. Sitting here with my laptop by the pool and showing your emails to my friends. We’re having a great deal of fun reading them.

Not to worry about me being ‘pushed’ back into the ocean. I’m a great swimmer and I also have on a drop dead bikini which will make sure I get pulled out very quickly by one of the cute life guards here. Well, off for a dip in the ‘pool’. You go back and try and teach your students something they’ll take with them when they graduate. Gee, maybe you should teach them a saying from the movie ‘Bambi’ — if you can’t say anything nice, don’t say anything at all’.

@GossipGirl:

I don’t like Mario. She needs a gay guy who’s funny next to her.

A male gay, attractive and outgoing co-host like Lance Bass could work.

@Carrie:
i’m sorry but i have to butt in. this is very troubling. i usually don’t take the comments seriously but this is beyond SICK. you call yourself an intelligent professor? REALLY? omfg you have got to be fuc.king kidding me honey. you are a joke! when you, as a ‘professor’, feel the need to strike back, it makes you seem really defensive and unintelligent. your comments are incredibly immature, judgemental, and downright disgusting. you’re one very angry ‘professor’. you brought yourself down to the students’ levels. very shameful. to get upset over other people’s responses to the extent that you feel the need to resort to idiotic childish ways just shows how immature, classless, unintelligent, and judgemental you are. get a hold of yourself. did it make you feel good to attack people with negative criticism? to proclaim your vocation and the pay you make? newsflash for you honey, we don’t give a big pile of shi.t what you do and how much money you make. don’t think so highly of yourself. i feel so sorry for your students. lecturing them what’s right and what’s wrong when you don’t know exactly what’s right and what’s wrong. hmmm hypocrite much? i thought women with a higher education make them elegant, classy, and intelligent but you proved me wrong and you are none of that. thank god i don’t go to your college. i’m 22 and i don’t know how old are you but i hate myself for stooping down to your level but you need someone to tell you how you’re behaving, it’s atrocious. can’t you just grow up?? be the classy lady you can be and be a good role model you can be for your students? learn to control your anger. please see a therapist or find a better way of dealing with negative criticism.

@Carrie

“Considering I have a PhD in English Classics of Literature, I am fully aware of the definition of ‘hideous’.”

LOL! You’re a joke! One does not need to attain a PhD in English Lit to know the definition of “hideous”, so, if, on the unlikely chance you do have one, you haven’t benefitted too much from it have you? For a self professed academic, a Professor, you certainly conduct yourself in an infantile manner.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All