Daniel Craig: 2Xist Underwear Model

Daniel Craig: 2Xist Underwear Model

Daniel Craig shows off his 2(xist) underwear while picking up his daily reads in Toronto, Canada on Saturday morning (April 24).

The 42-year-old British actor was seen picking up two newspapers — The New York Times and UK’s The Guardian.

Daniel is in town with Naomi Watts and Rachel Weisz filming their new movie, Dream House. He plays a New York publishing executive who relocates his family to a quaint New England town, only to discover their perfect home was the murder scene of a mother and her two children.

daniel craig 2xist underwear 01
daniel craig 2xist underwear 02
daniel craig 2xist underwear 03
daniel craig 2xist underwear 04
daniel craig 2xist underwear 05
daniel craig 2xist underwear 06
daniel craig 2xist underwear 07
daniel craig 2xist underwear 08

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 716 » Show All

Entra a Santa Fe en junio. No puedo esperar por él!!! Daniel, es mi Dios.

@to 20:

Thats the point: she isn’t there nor is his “ring”. Unless they are married and the DM statement was to take the heat off them as a smokescreen?
There again nothing has been found. So there you go.

Daniel’s working it for the cameras, totally working it.
He thinking “f*ck the lot of you, I’m still here and I’m still Bond”.

Nice baby gap T…………

Daniel is Bond @ 04/25/2010 at 12:32 am

@to 22:
Daniel’s working it for the cameras, totally working it.
He thinking “f*ck the lot of you, I’m still here and I’m still Bond”.
———————————————————————————————-
You are correct and perfectly said. That is the snarly, sneery Daniel I know and love. He is making it crystal clear and wants the world to know that he is not going anywhere and leaving James Bond behind. Daniel Craig is here to stay, as James Bond!

Oh Daniel, How generous you are! ;) Thanks.

his appearance @ 04/25/2010 at 12:56 am

well he looks good here, let’s see…… the GF wasn’t in the other photos in the last thread, she is not in these. she ain’t running the show here, she is just a bit player. there when he calls her and that’s it.

to 16,19, 22 @ 04/25/2010 at 1:01 am

YEAH she there, she is underfoot, check the pavement, or the doormat at the hotel. I’m sure you will see her

@to 16,19, 22:

to 32:
Ha! Thumbs UP…WAAAY UP!

Ewwwwwww! What is that thing stuck on the bottom of Daniel’s shoe?
Oh it’s nothing, just her.

they are not married, if they were he would not have allowed anyone to deny it, think about that.

she’s there, watching like a hawk. no way is any girl getting near him. after all, sats has to protect her investment.
————————————————————————————————
Her investment ? you mean that’s how she see’s him? what about the man, the person? she sounds like some common golddiigger, he can do sooooooo much better than that. how pathetic she is.

Fish & Chips @ 04/25/2010 at 1:25 am

Q. Have you heard about the Hillsbrough triathlon??
A. The events are football, fencing and squash!!

Fish & Chips @ 04/25/2010 at 1:27 am

A primary teacher explains to her class that she is a Liverpool fan. She asks her students to raise their hands if they too, are Liverpool fans. Everyone in the class raises their hand except one little girl. The teacher looks at the girl with surprise and says, “Mary, why didn’t you raise your hand?” “Because I’m not a Liverpool fan,” she replied. The teacher, still shocked, asked, “Well if you are not a Liverpool fan, then who are you a fan of?” “I am a Man Utd fan and proud of it,” Mary replied. The teacher could not believe her ears. “Mary, why pray tell, are you a Man Utd fan?” “Because my mum is a Man Utd fan, and my dad is a Man Utd fan, so I’m a Man Utd fan too!” “Well,” said the teacher in an obviously annoyed tone, “that is no reason for you to be a Man Utd fan. You don’t have to be just like your parents all of the time. What if your mum was a prostitute and your dad was a drug addict, what would you be then?” “Then,” Mary smiled, “I’d be a Liverpool fan.”

Fish & Chips @ 04/25/2010 at 1:29 am

Scouser walks into the D.S.S. and says :-

“I’ve just been offered a ********, If I take it will it affect my benefit claim?”

to Fish & Chips @ 04/25/2010 at 2:58 am

WHAT?????
What are you talking about?

Fish & Chips @ 04/25/2010 at 3:07 am

@to Fish & Chips:

Yes!!! I am married to my job unfortuneately it’s like having children – demanding alot of time!!!!

He looks so great. And paps…Good job!!!

Maybe Sats was in the bed. He’s just a gofer :(

I love Pierce as James Bond but somehow, Daniel gave a different kind of attack to the role- ruggedly handsome and masculinity. Damn, he is smoking hot! Can I bring you home? lol

OMG. Sex on legs. Dressed like a tramp and still as hot as hell. Other men must tear their hair out wanting to know how he does that.

11 and 35 @ 04/25/2010 at 6:38 am

Stop having a conversation with yourself. You ain’t fooling nobody.

oh my gosh @ 04/25/2010 at 7:26 am

Got Dan’s mojo working!

How pathetic. drooling over a man who is already taken. dream on. your hate will only draw them together closer. haven’t you seen that? are you blind?

I want to make at him. lol

this guy has a great life :he acts with Watts and Weisz