Daniel Craig: 2Xist Underwear Model

Daniel Craig: 2Xist Underwear Model

Daniel Craig shows off his 2(xist) underwear while picking up his daily reads in Toronto, Canada on Saturday morning (April 24).

The 42-year-old British actor was seen picking up two newspapers — The New York Times and UK’s The Guardian.

Daniel is in town with Naomi Watts and Rachel Weisz filming their new movie, Dream House. He plays a New York publishing executive who relocates his family to a quaint New England town, only to discover their perfect home was the murder scene of a mother and her two children.

daniel craig 2xist underwear 01
daniel craig 2xist underwear 02
daniel craig 2xist underwear 03
daniel craig 2xist underwear 04
daniel craig 2xist underwear 05
daniel craig 2xist underwear 06
daniel craig 2xist underwear 07
daniel craig 2xist underwear 08

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 716 » Show All

Wow, he is totally awesome! Yum.

So sexy without the fugly gf. Love to see him without the gf glued to his side. Doesn’t matter if he’s Bond or not he is still a gorgeous and talented man!!!

I’ll Do Him
Defenetly

He looks sooo HOT!. Some men can’t ooze sexiness but he is definitely oozing it! He’s just walking down the street and he’s doing it sexy!! Love it!

Nami Restaurant @ 04/25/2010 at 12:32 pm

shinangovani: Segued from seeing Daniel Craig at Nami last night – man likes his Sapporo beer – to coming home and catching Sean Connery on the tube.

He likes Japanese things doesn’t he? Seems that Sats is getting him into Sushi a lot as well.

As for the pictures, it looks like he has sex, rolled out of bed, put on any old clothes, went out, got the papers and a few goodies for Sats in the bag(?), rocked his money maker home, read the papers, had a fry-up then had sex again.

to 36 & Nami @ 04/25/2010 at 1:01 pm

The Hillsborough comment wasn’t funny.
People died in that tragedy.
Nami:
I also saw this from the same Twitterer:
And by Blonde Blonde I do mean Blonde Bond.
&
Oh, who do we have here also? Blonde Blonde spotted amongst
the unagi and the edamame at Nami, on Adelaide.

- Seems that Satsuki is with him and influencing him, I agree. I have to say that he needs to watch the raw fish intake – mercury levels and all that. Can make you quite sick. One good thing, she must not be pregnant if she’s eating sushi.
As for the ring, I’m in two schools of thought over this: one is that he was teasing the public and paps. But isn’t that really childish?
Secondly, he is married then regretted putting it on then his PR (with the agreement of Satsuki) issued that (commitment only) release.
But having said that, why would he not be wearing it now if it IS a commitment ring and why would he not want the world to know he’s married?
Oh there is a third reason – maybe is was a set ring for Dream House and he left it on for the hell of it to see what would ensue?
Seems very peculiar all round and I hope Daniel isn’t losing a few slates off his roof from the pressures of fame.
What gets me, if they are all games, why is Satsuki in on it?
No choice?

Love the new pictures though – his ‘I don’t want to be noticed but I really do” look.
Daniel needs to be careful of the fame game. It’s a b*tch when she gets you to fold.

Holy ****
Holy ****
Holy ****
Holy ****
Holy ****
……..(continued)……….

@to 10:

Probably and who wouldn’t be in bed waiting for him?
I have to laugh, he doesn’t dress like this when he’s with Satsuki or his daughter!
Just when he’s alone.
Never underestimate Daniel’s knowledge of PR and how it works. These pictures come out during all of this Bond crisis?
The man knows how to work it. I’m sure he strategically placed his jeans that way before he left.

He’s still a sex symbol to be reckoned with and that only works when he’s out alone!
It is perceived better by female fans.

dirty dan @ 04/25/2010 at 1:15 pm

is that egg I see on his extra small t shirt?
lol :)

Fish & Chips @ 04/25/2010 at 1:59 pm

@to 36 & Nami:

Sorry didn’t mean to offend…..

Wow! The man is really smokin’!…plus cute navel.

Fish & Chips @ 04/25/2010 at 3:08 pm

@Simon Cowell:

Maybe they are just happy the way they are.

Fish & Chips @ 04/25/2010 at 3:24 pm

There is no expedient to which a man will not go to avoid the labor of thinking.
[info][add][mail]
Thomas A. Edison (1847 – 1931)
The Constitution gives every American the inalienable right to make a damn fool of himself.
[info][add][mail]
John Ciardi (1916 – 1986)
In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on.
[info][add][mail]
Robert Frost (1874 – 1963)
If people never did silly things, nothing intelligent would ever get done.
[info][add][mail]
Ludwig Wittgenstein (1889 – 1951)

Daniel is still in Toronto? Wow! I thought he would have left there by now. He might as well setup house there! LOL

they are still filming

to montreal and 56 @ 04/25/2010 at 4:18 pm

to 56 the man is not married, no reason to keep brining this up.
to montreal, the word is, that this so called realationship is in real trouble, there might be another reason why she is not in these photos. think about that ,and please don’t acuse me of hating her, I don’t, this is the word that has been going around for sometime.

@to montreal and 56:

The word has been going around for sometime now – I agree however they are still together so it’s very possible they are trying to work things out. He looks happy in these photos and she is out to dinner with him so give it some time they just might work things out. It’s probably just a rough patch.

Colin Firth @ 04/25/2010 at 4:44 pm

The saccharine man! Colin Firth, in town yesterday, fit in some cocoa intake. Spotted at MoRoCo, the chichi chocolaterie in Yorkville.

Sickly hot.
Love the belt.

———————————————
it’s called public relations!! daniel is making a film in toronto. the last thing anyone connected with it wants is for there to many any hint of scandle or trouble between the major star and his girl friend. so, of course when daniel is out in public he is going to smile. he is also going to go out to dinner with satsuki and let everyone think all is good with them.

@atrium #53 @ 04/25/2010 at 6:02 pm

learn how to spell and then you may have a chance ;)

Is Satsuki a Japanese name? Is she a Japanese or an American? Sorry new to all this.

Fish & Chips @ 04/25/2010 at 6:12 pm

@@atrium #53:

LOL….I can spell I just make typos LOL Does that mean I have a chance? :-)

Pwoaaarrr, so sexy!

His 2(xist) would look so good on my bedroom floor *grin*

What a swagger! And what a tease to show us this teensy line between his undies and t-shirt, revealing his lovely stomach area.

Oh wow!

*fans self*

That man is hot! Smouldering hot! Even when getting the Guardian to read up on the election campaign here. Dan, you make our politics sexy! You got my vote ;)

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 716 » Show All