Daniel Craig: 2Xist Underwear Model

Daniel Craig: 2Xist Underwear Model

Daniel Craig shows off his 2(xist) underwear while picking up his daily reads in Toronto, Canada on Saturday morning (April 24).

The 42-year-old British actor was seen picking up two newspapers — The New York Times and UK’s The Guardian.

Daniel is in town with Naomi Watts and Rachel Weisz filming their new movie, Dream House. He plays a New York publishing executive who relocates his family to a quaint New England town, only to discover their perfect home was the murder scene of a mother and her two children.

daniel craig 2xist underwear 01
daniel craig 2xist underwear 02
daniel craig 2xist underwear 03
daniel craig 2xist underwear 04
daniel craig 2xist underwear 05
daniel craig 2xist underwear 06
daniel craig 2xist underwear 07
daniel craig 2xist underwear 08

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 716 » Show All
silverdale @ 04/25/2010 at 6:22 pm

The ones here finding DC sexy must all be British. I don’t think many Americans find him sexy or good looking, me included.

He looks happy in these photos.

————————————————————————————————
you mean the ones without her? I gotta laugh at you.
you are just proving my point.

@to 68:

You all have been saying that forever….he does not want to rock the boat for his films….WHO CARES!!! If the man wanted out he would get out. It does not harm anyone elses films when relationships end! duh!!! All excuses for why he is still there. Can i possibly be the obvious one. You all are so daft!

Fish & Chips @ 04/25/2010 at 6:30 pm

Well he does have a nice “stimulus package” :-)

if you knew anything about hollywood, you would know that everything is not what it seems, the stories about celebs who stay together to avoid any negative publicity is endless. Case in point Sandra Bullock.
there were many in the Industry who knew this story was going to break, they did everything they could to supress it, until after the Academy Awards. it would have been disastrous for her. the real question is, how much did she know before hand. this is an old game,
hollywood does not want some breakup getting in the way of their progects. As for Daniel and his GF, the rumors of problems have been floating around since 2008. the rumors have recently been getting louder. (please read carefully), many people try and work things out, but at some point alot of couple’s call it quits.

“stimulus package”. now that’s a good one.

@to lol:

All PR yes.
Some people don’t know about such stuff. Too naive.

I do hear that things are not all rosy but this couple blow hot and cold all the time.

Daniels’ career comes first, always has, always will.
Satsuki is now realizing that. Her domestic plans have gone a little pear-shaped.
He did ask her to marry him just before the whole CR promo tour started to make her feel more secure but no-one cottoned onto it.

Now he has changed, people do over 5 years. Like any good soap, we will have to see where it will end.

@to lol:

It’s doesn’t take 2 years to end a realtionship if you really want out that is my point!

So he was just saying ( will you marry me) to keep her happy, huh how romantic, no intention of following thru?

sometimes it takes years for people to call it quits, you sound very young and naive.couples will try and keep it together, but that doesn’t work all the time, you are missing the point, this couple is having problems whether you like it or not. some are saying they are headed to spiltsville.

i meant that for 83

i meant that for 83

@to 82:

He did mean it but things and people change.
Now he has a responsibility to her. They have experienced a lot together.
This is what keeps couples together, experiences and mutual understanding but when the passion isn’t there well, I’m not too sure what he will do.
Walking out ‘cold turkey’ is not his style and this relationship is in the public eye. He is concerned what it will do to her and the effect of wearing an engagement ring for so long and…nothing tangible.
The break up will be a slow one at the very least.

Maria from Texas @ 04/25/2010 at 7:39 pm

# 76-sliverdale— I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU . HE IS JUST ANOTHER WANNABEE ACTOR WHO THINKS HE IS BRAD PITT. SAME PANTS, SAME JACKET, AND NOW EVEN THAT THING ON HIS HEAD. PATHEIC. THIS MAN’S IS ONLY KNOWN BECAUSE OF HIS STUPID BOND MOVIES. GO AWAY, DANIEL CRAIG ,—- BRAD PITT, —YOU ARE NOT. GET YOUR OWN IDENTITY. I DO NOT FIND YOU ATTRACTIVE OR SEXY. HUGH JACKMAN HAS MORE SEX APPEAL AND A BETTER PERSONALITY THAN YOU..

Fish & Chips @ 04/25/2010 at 7:42 pm

@to 84:

I disagree – I think he can leave someone “cold turkey”

@to 84:

Couples breakup all the time how many engagments do we know in Hollywood that has ended — hundred’s.

to fish and chips @ 04/25/2010 at 8:01 pm

Maybe, it’s anyone’s guess what he’ll do.
They might end up marrying after all. I mean the more he feels cornered and reads about negative fallout against Satsuki, the more it seems he comes out with the PDA’s. Opposite effect.
I have to agree with one post on here earlier. They seem to get closer.

I don’t know but I wouldn’t hold your breath waiting for a ‘confirmed’ break up.

Fish & Chips @ 04/25/2010 at 8:17 pm

@to fish and chips:

We both know there won’t be any break-up.

Pathetic!!!! @ 04/25/2010 at 8:26 pm

@to fish and chips:

If “negative” comments is what promotes affection on his part – it’s childish! That is like a child saying ” I will do the opposite of what you say”. I think he needs to grow up and get a mind of his own rather than reacting to the public’s opinion of him or his gf. It’s very contradictory to not wanting to stir the pot for the sake of his movies. Basically he is f-edup

to fish and chips @ 04/25/2010 at 8:27 pm

Well I don’t care whether they do or not honestly, it was my opinion.

Their lives are insignificant to me as it should be.

to fish and chips @ 04/25/2010 at 8:32 pm

If this guy’s life is so f*cked up and his actions/games make you angry they don’t be a fan.
Sorry but his and Satsuki’s lives/actions are insignificant to the bigger picture.

Fish & Chips @ 04/25/2010 at 8:48 pm

@to fish and chips:

Hey get it right — I never said he was f-edup.

Is that Satsuki’s black t-shirt he picked out of the laundry? Lucky us!

No one notices? @ 04/25/2010 at 10:19 pm

That the entire series is a photoshop session? His fans lack sophistication.

you are missing the point, yes there are many break ups in hollywood that is true, but most are done in a way that doesn’t affect any project that they are working on. There were many people who knew about the Sandra Bullock story, they kept their mouths shut. the man had been cheating on her for at least 3 years. As far as daniel is concern, he has a movie with Steven Speilberg that is schedule to be released this year, the last thing Dream works wants is a break up scandal when they are trying to promote this movie. you need to look at the big picture here, there is a lot going on with Eon and MGM, they don’t need anymore issue’s to deal with.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 716 » Show All