Jennifer Hudson's Son is One Happy Baby

Jennifer Hudson's Son is One Happy Baby

Jennifer Hudson runs errands with her adorable son David Otunga Jr., 20 months, in Los Angeles on Friday (April 23).

The 28-year-old Oscar winner is set to sing a duet with British beauty Leona Lewis for the soundtrack for the Sex and the City sequel. The song is called “Love Is Your Color.” (Jennifer was on the original soundtrack and also starred in the movie).

More pics at X17!

jennifer hudson son 01
jennifer hudson son 02
jennifer hudson son 03

ABC

Pages: « 1 [2] Show All

@ sam

Black people comes in every colour imaginalble. Sometimes 2 darkskin poeple will have a very lightskin baby , sometimes with light eyes. It happenes.

Aww…the baby is so cute!!

I think David Otunga, Sr is half white. From I Love New York 2, his mother and sister came to visit, and his mom is white.

I know…it’s sad that I watched I love new york.

Anti-Bieber @ 04/25/2010 at 10:01 am

Awww
he’s so cute and she’s a great singer

20 months! r u kidding me??? knox and vivienne jolie pitt are a little older than 20 months, and there big. this baby is so little. so how cud he b 20 months? if he was, he wud be alot bigger than he is now. dsnt make sense. get ur stuff together justjared!

19th century @ 04/25/2010 at 11:54 am

The father of this child is her fiance. Seriously, how long does it take to get married!!!

He is a cutie pie!!!

I’m guessing they will get married when they get ready lol, btw that is none of ur business

and @Sam, you do know that Black people come in different shades right??

goopydrawers @ 04/25/2010 at 2:50 pm

8 months Jared!!! Born in August 2009.

He’s going to be a tall kid though.

SHEESH!!!!!!!!!

what a doll baby! sooooooooooo cute

UrFavuritGirl @ 04/25/2010 at 3:18 pm

@sam The baby is light because his father is half white idiot!

@sam The baby is so light because his father is half white idiot. BTW, David jr. is adorable!

He’s adorable.

Aaaaaahhh!!! Bless!!!! what a adorable baby, such a cutie

JHUD son is only eight months old. David Jr was born Aug 10,2009. He is not twenty months of age. However they are a very gorgeous pair togather mom and son. Best wishes to her and her family.

annabelle @ 07/01/2010 at 1:18 pm

@Raichill: thats because he is, born august 10 ’09. justjared error i guess

@sam:

I hope your aware that black people come in different colors, idiot. And the dad is not even dark skinned…stupidity.

RenaissanceWoman @ 10/21/2011 at 1:04 pm

Isn’t it amazing how ignorance always manages to drag himself up in the middle of everything. I don’t care if he’s as white as Casper the friendly ghost, he’s still a beautiful baby!

Pages: « 1 [2] Show All