Chris Martin & Ed Burns: Tribeca Cheers

Chris Martin & Ed Burns: Tribeca Cheers

Coldplay’s Chris Martin comes out to support director/actor Edward Burns at the Heineken-sponsored after-party for his new movie, Nice Guy Johnny, during the 2010 Tribeca Film Festival at NYC’s City Hall Restaurant on Friday (April 23).

Also in attendance: Ed‘s wife (and model) Christy Turlington, Zach Braff, Melrose Place‘s Colin Egglesfield and Nice Guy‘s Kerry Bishé and Anna Wood.

Fine out more about Nice Guy Johnny at TribecaFilm.com!

15+ pictures inside of Zach Braff puckering up…

chris martin ed burns 01
chris martin ed burns 14
chris martin ed burns 15

Jesse Grant/Getty

L-O-V-E CHRIS !!
clodplay is my favourite band <3

Lisa rose @ 04/25/2010 at 3:42 pm

is its just my……. or that Zach Braff is a HOTTIE????
something in him is very sexy……..ggrrrrrrrr

I love Chris Martin
Why is he never with his wife?
I do not understand it.

illuminatea @ 04/25/2010 at 4:24 pm

I heart Chris :)
And I’m sure he’s with his family plenty, just not on camera.

I quess when Gywn is away, Chris likes to play, maybe he will even run into Alex S and compare stories about Kate Bosworth ha..ha..ha..

@Lisa rose: U gotta love him! He’s a hottie for sure :D

Coldplayer @ 04/25/2010 at 5:40 pm

I love my Chrissy Poo! Viva La Coldplay [My fave] :D!!!!!!

I love you Zach Braff XD

I love Chris, he is so sweet with his fans.

CHRIS MARTIN NOT SEEN months @ 04/25/2010 at 6:47 pm

The grin on my face when I saw Chris Martin who we have not seen
in months.. THANKS SO MUCH…!!!!

PoxOnTheirHouses! @ 04/25/2010 at 7:18 pm

Gwynnie is in Elay. Happy to be away from him, and he from her! Match made in hell. They SO deserve one another!

@JOHARH: Here in the UK most people hate and mocks Coldplay lol. All the people we can’t stand (Jamie Oliver, Lily Allen, Coldplay etc. etc) the Americans love. And people the Americans don’t get, we love. That’s usually how it is. lol.

@Zac: really? how weird… i love coldplaay!! exactly a month ago a saw them live and they were AWESOME..

Chris Martin in an event related to films. Hm.. Strange. Anyway, love Coldplay. And the hottie Ed Burns.

Coldplayer @ 04/26/2010 at 6:20 am

@ivanka: LOL! Lucky you! The last time I saw them was Halloween of last year! A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!

@scrug: Absolutely concur. Christy Turlington has absolutely had work done on her face and refuses to admit to this as she feels she is above the shallow superficiality of her friends such as Gwyneth Paltrow and company.

fred skagen @ 06/24/2010 at 1:21 pm

hello my coment is about amanda laura byrnes the young acttress is she bye any chance related to ed byrnes from 77 sun set strip from 1958 to 1963 maybe great grandfather just curious thank you fred skagen