Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Nicole Kidman: Hiking with Sunday on Sunday!

Nicole Kidman: Hiking with Sunday on Sunday!

Nicole Kidman gives her adorable daughter Sunday Rose, 21 months, a psuedo piggyback ride while out for a hike with friends on Sunday (April 25) in Maui, Hawaii.

The 42-year-old Aussie actress has been in town to shoot her new comedy, Just Go With It, with co-stars Jennifer Aniston and Adam Sandler.

Director Dennis Dugan is reuniting with Adam again — they worked together on many comedies including Happy Gilmore, You Don’t Mess with the Zohan, I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry and Big Daddy.

10+ pictures inside of Nicole Kidman hiking with Sunday on Sunday…

nicole kidman sunday hiking 01
nicole kidman sunday hiking 10

Photos: Flynetonline
Posted to: Celebrity Babies, Keith Urban, Nicole Kidman, Sunday Kidman-Urban

John Parra/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All

sofa“““““““`first time!!!!

I love sunday rose!!!!She is growing beautiful!!!!

I love her pink face!!!so lovely!!~~

stoptheposterbashing @ 04/26/2010 at 4:42 am

the vegetation looks very dry there … i thought Hawaii was green and tropical …

oh boy, that kid is just well…..

its too bad really

always thought 2 good-looking people would have a cute kid but then……nevermind,

Beautiful little girl. She looks more and more like Nicole.

I love Nicole & Sunday is CUUUTE

soo pretty ANZA HAVE NO IDEA WOT U ARE TALKING ABOUT SUNDAY ROSE IS PRETTY! LETS SEE UR CHILD PICS WERE U A MODEL OR SUMTHING I THINK NOT SOO DONT SLAG OFF OTHER KIDS THAT LOOK LOVELY!

oh sorry for having an own opinion!!!!!!!!

Ms Anonymous @ 04/26/2010 at 6:51 am

@anza:

Grow up and leave Sunday alone, she’s gorgeous, just like her Mom.

Sunday is so cute lovely little girl.

YES. SUNDAY AND NICOLE KIDMAN ARE SO LOVELY. SUNDAY ROSE’S REALLY PRETTY. I LOVE THIS FAMILY.

The child is not cute at all. Strange looking.

those aren’t “friends” (best not to guess when you don’t know jared)
the two women are 1. her assistant (red hair) and 2. the nanny (grey hair)

Anza – commenting is fine, but when it is about an innocent child. Not so fine!

stoptheposterbashing @ 04/26/2010 at 8:17 am

how did the photographers just happen to be there seemingly in the middle of nowhere? Is nowhere sacred?

stoptheposterbashing @ 04/26/2010 at 8:24 am

Michelle, from what I can see, everyone is commenting about the child … it is the reason that JJ posted this and the reason that there are photographers there. why else do you think it is posted? so I don’t really understand your point.

now, Zoe dear child, go ahead and do your thumbs down on my comment again. Unless it is too “subtle” for you. ;) (sorry, you got me going and now it is just fun for me – I think I’ll stick around for a while – “transparency” is the way to go, always, as you have said) ;)

Where’s Keith Urban? I love to see this family together.Beautiful Nicole and beautiful Sunday Rose!!!!

So what if she’s not your typical cute kid ? Maybe she won’t be a superficial person when she’s all grown up unlike other people, it’s not because you were born in a celebrity family that you’re necessarily attracted to glamour and fashion.

Kidman looks great, her legs are amazing, nothing new here she has the best legs in Hollywood

does she even have contact with her other children?!

Annika Hansen @ 04/26/2010 at 8:57 am

I don’t get all the negative comments, this kid is a cutie pie!

I hope Keith joins them soon. I love how truly happy they all look when they are together. It’s nice to see a normal couple in Hollywood.

Sunday will grow up to be a beautiful woman just like her mom. Everytime I see a photo of her she always looks like a million dollar baby. She’s very precious.

Kaka Homely @ 04/26/2010 at 9:15 am

Look at picture 02, baby Sunny is straight out from the painting of Renoir!!
Nicole really make sure the baby’s covered from the sun.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All