Wentworth Miller 'Still Working' On His Tree Trunk Arms

Wentworth Miller 'Still Working' On His Tree Trunk Arms

Wentworth Miller talked to Collider about preparing for his role as Chris Redfield in the upcoming movie Resident Evil: Afterlife, in theaters September 10.

The 37-year-old former Prison Break star said he Google Imaged “Chris Redfield” and visited various fan sites to see what his character looked like.

Went thought, “Wow, if what I’m seeing is an accurate representation, this guy is right out of the WWF. (laughs) His arms are like the size of tree trunks. Four weeks to prepare for this movie. That’s not gonna happen.”

When asked how close he got to those tree trunk arms, Went responded jokingly, “Still working on it. I’ll let you know in Resident Evil 5.” Hah!

You can also download/listen to Went‘s full interview here [mp3]!

ABC

I liked him better when his head was shaved.

I love Went! but somebody cut his hair, please!!!

I love Wentworth.
Waiting impatiently for the movie.

moshimoshi @ 04/27/2010 at 6:27 pm

Can’t wait to see Resident Evil: Afterlife.

Oh God, shave the head, please..

LOL. His black side is coming through with that hair.

He gains so much weigh and that hair look weird on him
but i still like him. i miss his sexy voice and Michael Scofield

I LOVE him so MUCH!

Just me... @ 04/27/2010 at 8:06 pm

No matter what he looks like, I will always love him.

I will always Love Wentworth deeply of my heart.

vittoria crispin @ 04/27/2010 at 8:34 pm

My comments on this site during his Prison Break days remain the same.

To WM’s avid fans: His celebrity status is still obscure, a “D-List” – a stationary twinkling little star at the farthest part of the galaxy and would probably change course and shine brightly in due time.I hope his role in the new movie “Resident Evil” would quantify his star value; a role that would be a breakthrough, a career-maker that would propel him to stardom.

And to those fans questioning the following:

1. How WM looks now after PB – what he looks now are his natural flaws. That is what he’s made of and that’s who he is. Celebrities pictures in magazines and promotional items are either airbrushed or photo shopped!

2. CELEBRITIES sexual preference……………..please give it a rest guys! These are private matters that no one has the right to question or interfere. Their private lives are sacred territories that no one has an access to!

luisaonline @ 04/27/2010 at 8:35 pm

it looks like a wig!! weird!!

I wonder if his boyfriend likes him this way or prefers the old Wentworth lol

he looks mexican

Ryan Hunter @ 04/27/2010 at 10:21 pm

He doesn’t need the tree trunk arms. I think Wentworth will do justice to the role of Chris Redfield with his own talents alone. Looking forward to watching when it hits theaters.

Miss you Went,
Can’t wait for RE4!
The Mourning Portrait!
& hopefully MMOC!

You’re still sexy! Its just hair :-)

Cut his hair? H*ell noooooo!. He’s getting back to his black roots. Right on with the ‘fro brother. He’s part African American, the hair grows that way. I do prefer the short hair though.

Not liking the longer hair. Much better when it was a buzz cut.

He is so funny!!! True with everyone, I do not like his hair but I am so sure he is cutting it for Resident Evil, correct?? kekekeke He’s so hawt in Prison Break!

I dont like the hair at all. I miss him as Michael Scofield!

I will love you forever. I love his deep voice.

Too strong!!! Lol
Give me five, Wentworth!!! You are too likeable, you are the most great!!
Thanks JJ

Love to hear his voice and talking!
Many thanks to JJ!
Can’t wait to see Went’s Chris!

Same pictures so no changes yet, I can only hope he has read the web and is working in his weight and cut his hair.

‘When asked how close he got to those tree trunk arms, Went responded jokingly, “Still working on it. I’ll let you know in Resident Evil 5.”

IS this a hint he is signed for the next on???

Thanks JJ a lot!
Went is so so attractive in his talking!
An AWESOME Interview!!!
It makes me want to see Went’s Chris Redfield immediately.

That film wrapped ages ago.

the truth @ 04/28/2010 at 9:06 am

its for a movie people get over it.

@the truth:

You would watch a movie with him,
when he looks like Alexandre Dumas ?

Tree trunk arms? They could have accomplished that in “Resident Evil: Afterlife” with wardrobe, just like they did with that padded suit in “Batman”. It’s a well-known factoid that our little Wenty is allergic to heavy weights.

Nevermind about the tree trunk arms. He has other good qualities and body parts. ;)

Looking forward with lusty anticipation to seeing him huge onscreen.

If you give a man a fish, he eats for a day.
If you teach a man to fish, he can always eat.
If you Click the The following web, I can through this day.
If you Collect the The following web, I can through this life.

As articulate and intelligent as ever!! Love that!!
@ vittoria crispin – Couldn’d agree with you more. Bottom line, that is what he looks like in real life (with grown out hair of course), but most importantly he is who he is inside, and nothing will take that away from him. I’ll always be an avid fan, and will always appreciate and admire him as a person and as an actor.

Sandwhich @ 04/29/2010 at 1:40 pm

Even if I don’t believe it’s him, but #11 pretty much sounds like someone who claims not to visit such sites, which I absolutely doubt. At least I wouldn’t put it past him, and he’d have fun doing this to see how people react. :))
@vittoria crispin: If I’m wrong sweety, then sorry!!! But as I read your words, alarm bells started ringing in my head and I had to get this off my chest. Just call it female intuition or maybe wishful thinking! Btw I second your 2. opinion! :))

Joana (comment 13 ).
Who told you that Wentworth has got a boyfriend and not a girlfriend ?
If you saw Wentworth with Dominic Purcell or Amaury Nolasco (Prison Break) walking or going in for sport, you would also think that he sleeps in the same bed with them ?
Tyron Leitso is not a Gay man. He was Wentworth’s brother Karl Scott in Dinotopia !
What do you think about Amie Bice, Mariana Klaveno…(girls) !
Please, stop wiht Wentworth’s sexuality !

Thanks JJ for the interview.
Its great that we are able hear the voice of went. How He Thinks about RE & PB.
hope to get something new again soon.
bye!

maria mel @ 04/30/2010 at 2:45 pm

i had almost forget his voice but now i would give everythink for that.. how sexy oh my god

Listening to the interview is good, but if I could see Went in the interview that would be much preferrable!

Wish see Went on more new projects!

Hello Dears. Hows ya all doing hope you all are doing well. Please go to this group on Facebook. The group is known as
Prison Break Season 5!!!!!. And to join pls follow this link http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=115306145169789&ref=ts
This is an excellent group which wants to bring micheal back and to continue pb with season 5.
If you guys want to see the trailor of pb s05 pls follow this link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rz4RCCpwypI
Its a trailor made by the creator of that group.
So pls join with us and make fox to hear our voice.
Bye! May god bless went and his fans.
Raise our voice we want Prison Break Season 5!!!!!

Went’s voice among other things is wonderful, unmistakable. It’s always good to hear it. I admire the great actor and I look forward to the month of September to see him in his new role as Chris Redfield. Thanks JJ.

Naxmy, thanks a lot!
Miss PB, miss Wentworth so much!

Thanks jj for the interview.I miss Went so much & miss his lovely interviews too.As always he’s smart,funny,decent.and adorable in his talking.His words r cute and charming just like him.I wish we see & hear good news soon
Thanks again jj

The storyteller @ 05/02/2010 at 1:28 pm

@Naxmy: Your role as a troll is working out very properly :)

JJ, any news about Wentworth in MMOC, please!
Would they start to shoot it in May?
Thank you!

@Naxmy:

I’d rather walk 5000 miles than join this silly group. Pb is over.

NO, I keep hoping that it would be back!
For the people who think it was over, I do wish you let it over!
You didn’t mind any thing happened to it, right?

The storyteller @ 05/05/2010 at 10:49 am

@PBisover: As a fan of Wentworth Miller I do mind about this Pb S5 *crap* because Went has finished his very good work as being MS and his character is so very dead. IMO he needs to loose the MS image and move on as he has been doing, for he has so much talent. I´m curious and excited about his part in The Mourning Portrait especially since it seems he’ll be a bad guy.- Hopefully a real bad a$$ maniac :) It must be important for Wentworth to be able to show his skills on a wider level and I can´t wait to see him in TMP and as Chris R in RE and much, much more!

RIP Michael Scofield

good work @ 05/05/2010 at 6:30 pm

So ture that Went being MS was such a good work, therefore, I want him back. Surely, welcome seeing him on more different roles; since Went is a telanted actor! And I hope that he can perform his roles with good scripts!

@good work: And do you think it tasteful for Michael Scofield to come back from the dead looking like Alexandre Dumas?

He’s going the way of Kevin Federline.

good work @ 05/07/2010 at 8:00 am

Cebolla, do you think he will allow himself to work for his roles in no sense?

He is a talented actor, right? He should be professional!
No worries, please!

@good work: If he came back from the dead looking like Alexandre Dumas for Michael Scofield; wouldn’t you think that the role needed that image?
—————————————————————————————————
No I´d think his career was over.
——————————————–
@dMariana de Souza: Your English has improved magically in just few days :)

Ladies come back down. There will be no season 5, no matter how profoundly you wish .
What are the odds that he will play Scofield again ?
Zero.
I heard also about trouble around PB.
It is also obvious that he will blot out the memory on Scofield. ( see pics above ) and wanna playing roles who are contrary to Scofield such as Mourning Portrait.
I agree that the end was a stinging insult for every fan, but it was their and Wentworth`s wry notion for a good ending of the show.
Look forward to new projects and forget the bygone times.
( good times ) ;-)

Cebolla, you think his career was over because this image?

Don’t you think all those so call images can be changed?

=)

@good work: For the last time:Prison Break is History. But let´s say IF Wentworth would ever go back at being Michael Scofield, it would ruin his career. That would be BEYOND LAME.
I won’t talk to you again it´s boring for everyone here so lets spare them.

What’s with those nut bags from the Prison Break buff site taking over JJ for their pathetic bleating? Oh, very well, this board is already half dead so why not just finish it off.

Cebolla… I’m a foreign woman and I appreciate the kindness of his /her words. Maybe I have improved my English because I love the great actor Wentworth Miller and also I want to know more about him. Kisses!

@Mariana de Souza: Wish I could say the same about my English. I love the great actor ever so much but I still could n´t spell my user name right :)
Now we have got the same pic twice…. first Went and Tyron… then Went alone, what will we have next hm, just Tyron on his own?

Rhubarb…Tyron does not appear in any photos alone. Just next to Wentworth. Both met on the set of Dinotopia and they are friends until today. I hope you can understand what I wrote for you. In this video Went tells us about his perfomance in RE4. Best wishes!

@dMariana de Souza: The pictures have been fiddled around with, It is obvious that things are not as they seem, his fingers are no longer long. WHAT HAPPENED!

treetrunkarms @ 05/09/2010 at 1:12 pm

I sincerely hope that if Wentworth reads some of the silly comments posted here and on other sites he doesn’t lose all faith in his fans.

He plays the parts he gets. He cannot totally control every aspect of his career. He does his best.

The haters and the naysayers won’t change a single thing he choses to do, or not do, either in his career or in his personal life.

The man is steadfastly himself.

Reginald…I agree with you. I think the photo has been fiddled. I don’t know why. Therefore he’s wonderful and his talent is undeniable. To Wentworth Miller : I keep my fingers crossed for better roles in the future.

Gammel dansk @ 05/09/2010 at 3:14 pm

@treetrunkarms: Oh, I´m sure Wentworth is to busy ‘playing the parts he gets’ to be reading the silly comments from us silly morons. But if he did pop in to check on us idiots I´m sure your comment would safe the rest of us from complete embarrassment and Wentworth from loosing all faith in his fans.

Underberg @ 05/09/2010 at 4:14 pm

@Gammel dansk: I’m more sure Wentworth is too busy playing his own part let alone ‘playing the parts he gets’. A good honest fan base is hard to find these days, one can only laugh.

Drink up, cheers!

Wentworth baby, collecting hair ain´t gonna keep me away. You´re totally doin´ it for me now and before. I´m so gonna go see EVERYTHING you´re in. Can hardly wait until September for RE. You as Chris Redfield = Yummy takes Over. You being all that polite and sophisticated all the time is just killing me, too darn hot ;-* Luv Luv Luv ya

Wentworth pleeeeease show your self, how about go out for some coffee ;))** miss seeing you. JJ we NEEEEEED new Went photos, how about it

ZZZ

@#65: yes i agree
PLEASE, PLEASE NICE J.JARED WE WANT NEWS AND PICTURES ABOUT WENTWORTH MILLER

Wow i’d like some new pics.. come on papps take some pics and stop acting like Mexicans.

treetrunkarms @ 05/12/2010 at 7:40 am

@Gammel dansk:

Not all the comments here and elsewhere are silly, but some of them truly are. If the shoe fits, wear it. Otherwise, nevermind.

Gammel dansk @ 05/12/2010 at 8:32 am

@treetrunkarms: Fair enough, just try to not take your self too seriously & lighten up a bit, OK ;)

painted black @ 05/12/2010 at 6:07 pm

I want to touch him
and
I need to run away from him
I’d love to get lost in him
but I need to be free of him
but still . .
I have to be part of him

@painted black: What you are expressing is called OBSESSION, I think. Fan gurls have been called obsessive freaks on this board and the strange thing is, that the guys who are doing it seem to be here 24/7 so what are they then? LOL
Love ya Went, you deliciously wonderful man :=Z;=Z;=Z

The storyteller @ 05/14/2010 at 3:54 am

@ Kimi Agree with you and others with similar views, thank you. This PB nonsense should have been left behind at PB Buff !
@ goodwork = @ Lee Nice try =)

Mr Miller,looking forward to seeing you in your upcoming roles. Good luck & enjoy yourself!

The storyteller @ 05/15/2010 at 1:42 am

PB nonsense should spread out all over the world!

The storyteller @ 05/15/2010 at 2:25 am

Writing under my user name says everything about your small mind. I strongly suggest you take your crap back to PB Buff if you´ve got nothing more than stealing other people´s user names and talking crap.
- You are easy to spot and painfully lame =)

The storyteller @ 05/15/2010 at 4:34 am

I am storyteller! =)

Next topic, please!

@lee @goodwork

Yes, and I am storyteller also, Lee. We all know how misunderstood you are. We all feel sorry for you, really. But cut the bs with the “Stealing nicknames” act. You are ruining this forum, you’re a disgrace to ALL the real Wentworth Miller fans.

Jakob, I really want to know what you are talking about?

I’m eating noodles and I can’t bother arguing this with you.

Oh, I´m such a fan of JJ !!! And, I have a suggestion that might bring out the best in all the highly sophisticated (LoL) Wentworth Miller fans:
Why not have a:
- ‘Win a day with Wentworth Miller & Starbucks’.-
I mean, if anyone ‘ownes Starbucks’ it´s gorge Went Miller ;)
Luv JJ Luv Went
:-Z :-Z :-Z

The reasons for me to come here are to get the news of Went, and read the posts of my friends!
Don’t pull me into your place!

@ Breezer
Agree since
Jared is having’ win a day with Nicole Richy & Starbucks’ I wish they could do the same with Went as well!

seriously @ 05/17/2010 at 3:57 am

@lee: Sorry, but since you wrote under the name Cap, asking if Went should use a cap ‘until completing his new look’,!!!!!!! , it´s been impossible for me to take anything you say seriously.

17 days time…
Guys, do you know it is…….?

I am going to say…..
Yeah!

It is Went’s Birthday!

Wish you the best, Went!

Woo Hoo !!!
I see I should start to write more often as @ sarah. Somehow I get more positive responds when I do !!! LoL :-*XD

Hello guys! Is there anything new.

crusty the clown @ 05/21/2010 at 10:45 am

@Naxmy: No nothing new, thank goodness, cos that means Wentworth is still upholding his privacy which is the most important thing.
I personally would like to thank the papparazzis for leaving him alone so the 3 of us left here can keep on counting down his birthday and stuff.

I`ll always take him- wheter he is chubby or greyhaired!!
His sense of humor will compromise for it!
as long as he is a good kisser!

hey guys ! can you tell me anyone of you if the prison break will have season 5 ????

maria mel @ 05/22/2010 at 5:02 pm

it wont have …

sarah ZZZ @ 05/23/2010 at 4:24 am

My darling Wentworth I heard you got a hair cut? Wish I could see for my self sooner than later. Just want to tell you how wonderful I think it is that you got the part in the Mourning Portrait. i know it will suit you perfectly, I just know! Have fun I really do hope you´re having some;)
(Btw , I miss Bzz so much)

crusty the clown @ 05/23/2010 at 3:58 pm

I´m tellin ya,this man is a walking fukcable delish!!!

it’s so pity prison break doesn’t have to end like that !!!!anyway i love wentworth !!!!!

@crusty the clown:

— so the 3 of us left here can keep on counting down his birthday and stuff.

———

Don`t be impatient, at the latest when he needs his fans he will show up. ;-)
I hope for him there are more than 3 fans left.
Is there any other actor who feels more uncomfortable with having fans ?
He should know at best what the rules of this job are, he knows it from both sides.
Even the little promo for resident evil is free of Went, this very short glimpse of him at this clip is negligible. It comes across like a bad joke, they knew fans are waiting for some pics etc. of him and what they have presented ?
He is the most invisible actor i heard of until now.
News about projects came from anybody else but never from himself.
Maybe i am mistaken, but i always thought an actor needs public and press and fans and let`s face it, the upcoming projects are nothing what someone would watch when he would not playing a part in it.
Resident evil is ok but the rest, not really.
I am also bored about the guessing whether he plays in MMoC or not, or if he have other projects.
He wanted to be an actor, so he should give his fans once in a while a peep and a little information of upcomming projects.
( I don`t talk about private life )
Only my opinion….

I agree with you Shine.
I think that Wentworth is not interested in the public and in his fans since the end of Prison Break !
I believe that he’s fed up of all these rumours which run on him then, he prefers not to show himself ! Maybe…

maria mel @ 05/24/2010 at 2:33 pm

i think wentworth just wants some privacy that doesnt mean he doesnt want his fans anyway i think there are still a lot of real fans that are interested in him after prison break

@maria mel: i think there are still a lot of real fans that are interested in him after prison break
—————————————
-But is he interested in his fans?
So boring how he gives nothing like if he´s some bigshot on the top of his fandom. But he´s not. He´s not getting any younger as well as he´s not getting any greater as an actor. I dont care about his private things but I am interested in his acting.But it looks hes got no real interest in having a fan base.

@maria mel:

Are you sure that you have understood what is written above ?
The interest is not about his privacy.

Thought I heard... @ 05/24/2010 at 3:50 pm

Did I just hear hoofbeat from the distance…coming near and near….sss,sush guys she her highness doesn´t approve of this kind of talking you will just bring her on so please stop and talk about something she likes as respect….

@Shine:

Thank you for grumble about missing Went pics at the RE promo, it worked.
Could you please tell them something about my wishlist i mentioned at the new thread ?
Thank you in advance.
lol

;-)

you got responds from Shine & others. And we got a new tread!!!

maria mel @ 05/25/2010 at 9:18 am

A doll “He´s not getting any younger as well as he´s not getting any greater as an actor.”

now what ? youre dissappointed with wentworth or what ? because i dont understand you … of course he is interested in his fans he knows that he is where he is because of them and he appreciates that
Gemma
yes i understood i just wanted to express my opinion

@maria mel: Am I disappointed? To tell you the truth, I think he´s a lazy **** in many fields. I don´t think he´s working very hard for his career and I think he´s a limited actor but I also think he could have all the abilities to improve his acting and have a great career if he´d work hard enough.He lets him self go and eats too much fast food and junk and is to lazy to work out.
Showing some interest in having a fan base is something he also seems to lack and I do thing he should have a Wentworth Miller web side with info for his fans to follow up on his projects or just to tell his fans he knows they are out there/down there because he´s not gonna make it in Hollywood with this hide and seek acting . He´s not one of the big names and never will be just all by him self. Hes pretty hes hot hes a babe and all that but who isnt in Hollywood? Inner beauty does not count there and does not bring work or fame neither does being invisible.

ok you re disappointed !!! i think you over react but thats your opinion and i respect it however i think we both agree that he is a very talented actor if you disagree with this too we are in completely different sides of opinion

@ A doll I agree with a few things you’ve said, but maybe he’s busy working behind the scenes for a while..as in writing scripts and stuff. After all that’s what he said in one of his interviews that he would like to try his hand at writing, producing etc. Guess we’ll keep on guessing as to why he ‘s keeping such an extremely low profile…only he knows. Hopefully he will show up eventually, to do the RE promos.

Harry Fn Potter @ 06/01/2010 at 2:23 pm

@depth:
A doll I agree with a few things you’ve said,
————
And what things might that be? Or you afraid to speak up about it cause a certain someone might not approve of what you think?

@Harry Fn Potter:
________________

Even if I was, it wouldn’t be anyone on this board, trust me.

Harry Fn Potter @ 06/04/2010 at 2:01 pm

@depth:Again, And what things might that be?