Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie Get Make-Ogres!

Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie Get Make-Ogres!

Check out some of your favorite stars as you’ve never seen them before – like Shrek!

Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Susan Boyle and Kate Gosselin all got greenified for the newest issue of Life & Style!

“I’d love to be the voice of a cartoon character in a movie for my kids,” Kate shared. “That would be fun.”

Shrek Forever After hits theaters nationwide May 21.

For more Shrekified celebrities, pick up the newest issue of Life & Style!

brad pitt angelina jolie susan boyle kate gosselin make ogres shrek 01
brad pitt angelina jolie susan boyle kate gosselin make ogres shrek 02
brad pitt angelina jolie susan boyle kate gosselin make ogres shrek 03
brad pitt angelina jolie susan boyle kate gosselin make ogres shrek 04

Frazer Harrison/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

WOW!!! The Jolie-Pitts are on a roll here.They sure deserve it.Good people and good actors.Well wishes to both of them and their families and fans.Can’t believe I am the first one to comment.

“I’d love to be the voice of a cartoon character in a movie for my kids,”

Haha! Oh, Kate! I am so sick of hearing you try to justify your media-***** self-infatuation. You aren’t doing it “for the kids.” You’re doing it for yourself. It’s sad to see you parade your eight little meal tickets all around Hollywood the way you do. If you really had their best interests at heart, you would pocket the money you already made and go back to being a mom in Pennsylvania. They already have that douche bag father to contend with. Do they really need to be ashamed of their mother, too? Come on. Give them some semblance of normalcy before they turn into little Lindsay Lohans.

Ang looks about right…-….an improvement for Brad

Brad and Angelina are great people, and they deserve all the best in life.

YEP I agree with you.

Keep Brad and Angelina news coming JJ.

fabianova @ 04/28/2010 at 8:05 am

Still HOT xD

African Girl @ 04/28/2010 at 8:05 am

I…don’t…get…the…point. ???
Has life and style ran out of things to fill the pages of their piece of crap magazine?

There kids will laugh and have fun if they see these. Love the Jolie Pitts.

Brad and Angie never looked better

This is a LIfe & Style thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She is still beutiful.. hmm I guess that is just her fate

Brad is back home and looking wonderful in his jeans and tee..

Haters can suck on it for another 5+ years..

I told ya @ 04/28/2010 at 9:13 am

See I told you they are already tying J/P to Gosslin…I knew it was just a matter of time..LOL…Here goes the end if the last shred of fame they have left! lmfao..

Passing Through @ 04/28/2010 at 9:46 am

Good old Lies & Shite – anything to make a buck off the J-Ps.

dianad1968 @ 04/28/2010 at 9:52 am

I hope this thread is left to die.

Passing Through @ 04/28/2010 at 9:58 am

The National Enquirer – and the trolls they planted here to sow the seeds – ought to be ashamed of themselves. With covers like this did they REALLY think they’d get a Pulitzer for paying people to tell John Edwards’ bidness?

@dianad1968: I agree. Let us just kill it. NO MORE COMMENTS PLEASE.

i would love to see the kids expressions when they see mom and dad as shrek! they would love it! very cute and fun.

They did capture Angelina’s giant man hands.

If they were going to add K Gos..whatever her name is with the JPs then surely Anistron would have been a better choice? Maybe they couldn’t because she wouldn’t really look much different just like Susan …whatever her name is…sorry to both fans of these people but it is true…in my opinion of course.

But they didn’t add Jen to the Gosslin group. They did add J/P..Nice try though..

Dirty evercore @ 04/28/2010 at 12:21 pm

Boycott all tabloid sh!t. Love live the Jolie-Pitts!

Continue the In Touch Boycott and definitely add National Enquirerto the list. These rags are lucky that Brad and Angie don’t want to spend all of their time suing tabloids. But to make up stories about their kids is really sick.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All