Sandra Bullock: Filed for Divorce & New Baby!

Sandra Bullock: Filed for Divorce & New Baby!

Sandra Bullock has revealed some very big news – she has filed for divorce from Jesse James and is the proud mother of an adopted baby boy!

The 45-year-old actress began the adoption process with Jesse four years ago and brought baby Louis Bardo Bullock, 3 and a half months, home in January! The family opted to keep the happy news quiet until after the Oscars, according to People, who broke the story.

As for her split from Jesse, Sandra tells People that she’s “sad and…scared” but that she has filed for divorce.

DID YOU EXPECT to hear any of this news from Sandra – YAY or NAY?

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 79 » Show All
African Girl @ 04/28/2010 at 7:54 am

Awww! Poor Sandra B!
On a happy note…that is one chubby cute baby she’s got! I just wanna bite his cheeks. Lol!

MARY MARY @ 04/28/2010 at 7:56 am

if I had to put a caption to that picture it would be

“who the hell are you white lady!!!”

but good luck to Sandra, you deserve some happiness

MrMarleyFAN @ 04/28/2010 at 7:57 am

I just love Sandra Bullock so much and have for a very long time. She’s 2nd only to Angelina. They both roll so cool and don’t care what people think or say about them. That boo is a doll! I wish her and her new son (and even Jessie) peace from the craziness. I wish Sandra and son the best.

MARY MARY @ 04/28/2010 at 7:58 am

ok today’s competition
what caption would you put to that picture of Sandra and son

WOW. I mean, WOW. Shocked.

Oh boy PEOPLE really got the scoop…

I guess IT and the other rags know sh*t .. and this is an example of how the rags don’t know squat

Good for Sandy.. she will be a great MOM.. wonder how Jesse’s kids are about this baby.

Gosh that was a shcok! She looks happy with him after what theyve been through! hes a gorgeous boyy, good look to her and the baby.

Stick-Ass @ 04/28/2010 at 8:01 am

awww, she has collected a baby ! Oh no, sorry, only Brangelina COLLECTS babies (especially when they are not whites) while others adopt them (sarcasm)

Joke asides, congrats to Sandra. I am happy for her !

MrMarleyFAN @ 04/28/2010 at 8:03 am

Louis looks like “Uh Jessie, if you even THINK about hurting my mama again, you got me to deal with.”

This is SO remindining me of Angie dumping Billy Bob Thornton when she and him started out adopting Maddox and she ended up with dumping BBT and gaining a son. No it isnt just alike, but similar in that they are my two favorite female celebritys both being adopted moms of boys and divorcing the husband.

Whoa… People Magazine is going to sell so many copies today!! That’s a little shocker for everyone. I hope Sandra is happy and her and her baby live a great life!!

Go Sandra @ 04/28/2010 at 8:07 am

Good for her!

Good for you, Sandra!!!!!!!!!!!!! The little boy is adorable! So nice to see that she has something positive to boost her spirits while dealing with the sadness of divorce

Whodunit? @ 04/28/2010 at 8:08 am

HOLY HELL. CONGRATULATIONS!!! Im so fu.cking happy for you. You deserve all the happyness in the world. Your new son is adorable. This news has made my day. WOW. Cant keep a good woman down.

Wow, so it actually takes YEARS to legally adopt a child?
Who would have guessed…a lot of people, who were right about calling Angelina’s and Madonna’s “adoptions” stealing babies.

Good for Sandra, I hope she finds peace and happiness.

how cute is he! and that look is just priceless. “yeah, I’m her baby”

no but seriously, good for her! I wish her all the happiness in the world, she really does deserve it.

proud of Sandra!! @ 04/28/2010 at 8:13 am

@Stick-Ass:
Why don’t you compare your idol Jenn Aniston who is stuck in the past and still looking for pity years after her divorce to Sandra Bullock tough smart strong and moving only months after a devastating scandal in which she was lied to and cheated on for years with several women??? well anyway maybe now Jenn will quit her whining and move on because it is embarrassing and as women we can stand behind Sandra who is making something positive out of this whole thing

MrMarleyFAN @ 04/28/2010 at 8:14 am

@Stick-Ass:
Jokes aside? was that supposed to been funny? Or are you making sport of haters?

glad to see she is moving on and getting out of the mess with jesse james good for her!!

I think it’s great that celebrities – even the biggest ones – can keep some of their life private if needed. She looks very happy there, and he’s adorable

Moved on. @ 04/28/2010 at 8:19 am

All the haters need to go get a life.

So happy for you Sandra. I cant think of anyone who deserves more happyness. You and your son look incredibly happy. Wish you all the best.

I love how she’s moved on already. No crying for Ms. Bullock.

@Anna:

Actually it does take years to adopt a baby…from the United States!!! Sandra Bullock’s new baby boy is from New Orleans! Foreign adoptions often are much faster which is why people opt for them and partially why Brangelina and Madonna probably chose this option. It’s not stealing kids, so stop acting so bitter!

Either from the US or abroad I applaud anyone who is willing to give children a safe and happy home! Congrats Sandra!

…….always copying Angelina

Congrats to Sandra on her new son AND her divorce!!!! :)

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 79 » Show All