Adam Lambert: 'Whataya Want From Me' Goes Platinum!

Adam Lambert: 'Whataya Want From Me' Goes Platinum!

Adam Lambert pushes his bags through Berlin, Germany’s Tegel Airport on Thursday (April 29).

The 28-year-old singer has been all over Europe promoting For Your Entertainment – and it seems to be paying off! “Whataya Want From Me” is #1 in Germany this week and recently went platinum in America!

“Thank you so much for supporting me!” Adam tweeted. “I feel so f—-n lucky!”

When Adam comes home, he’ll be playing shows all over the country as part of his Glam Nation tour – check out dates and locations here!

adam lambert berlin germany 01
adam lambert berlin germany 02
adam lambert berlin germany 03
adam lambert berlin germany 04
adam lambert berlin germany 05

ABC

LOVE this guy!

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l.. @ 04/29/2010 at 9:27 pm

…his career’s light years ahead of the 2nd place guy from american idol. ahahahahahaa.. yeah, i said 2nd place. adam was the winner since day one, obviously.
~
…his album is.. amazing. from beginning to end. no need to skip any tracks, they’re all hot.

Congrats to Adam! Such a well-deserved success!

lookin’ fug

Adam has a huge following of older women who buy his music. We love him.

How the heck can it be platinum when it has only sold 500,000 . He got a bump from Idol but was only selling 3000 a week before that so a long way from a million. I know they might have shipped that many but they will go back eventually.

@ll: meaning FANTASTICALLY ULTRA GLAM!

I actually think that Adam looks great without all the makeup he usually wears. Don’t get me wrong, I’m all about his glitz and glam, but he also looks amazing like this. Congrats to him for WWFM going platinum! I can’t wait to see him on tour.

@gym: Epic Fail. Singles are measure based on digital downloads, not shipping. In what decade do you live. lmao Next time try to make sense if you want to sound intelligent.

Cute pix! Thanks. But how come you blurred out Longineu Parsons? Dude with the dreads is Adam’s drummer, not some random guy who happened to get in the shot.

This guy deserves success. He’s f*cking talented and humble to boot. Never met him, but everyone says he’s incredibly sweet and nice and it shows in interviews I’ve seen of him. It’s good that he’s getting the support from his country. Keep it up, America. It’s not good being a d!ckwad.

HAHA—F*CK OFF HATERS AND DOUBTERS. WE LOVE THIS GUY.

LOVE YOU ADAM <3<3<3 I WISH YOU ALL THE MORE SUCCESS. YOU ARE A TRUE ENTERTAINER IN THE SPIRIT OF THE WORD ITSELF.

I definitely want to go to one of his shows. Glad he’s in Europe, ’cause I’ll be over there soon and hope he’ll have some dates. Come back to London sweety =)

@gym: NO. Try harder.

Germans love the glam <3<3<3

you go adam, happy for you.

@Maryann:

I was going to ask the same thing. And can somebody enlighten me on why you blur out the smaller pic but the larger pic is not? No blurring of LP! Love Adam and the guys and I can’t wait too see them on tour if they would just add a date in my state!

who is this dude? @ 04/29/2010 at 9:56 pm

- Looks old and greeeazy

@gym:

so uninformed.

his single went platinum which goes by digital downloads.

His album has sold over 600,000 units. On average he sells 8 – 11 thousand a week. He’s never been below 6. You may want to check your facts before you start rambling about stuff you know nothing about.

I’m just crazy about him! He looks so adorable here!!! I haven’t stopped listening to Can’t Let You Go today! Adam is just pure love and happiness! I wish people would stop the hate posts. Have you listened to his interviews? He is so articulate and sweet and loyal to his friends. It’s so weird because at my school we have a program called Character Counts and I really think some adults would benefit from it more than us kids.

@LOL: Perfectly said

@who is this dude?: If you don’t know that dude why bother commenting then? old and greeeazy to you but hotter as hell to me. Fail

@who is this dude?: Then go check out a Justin Bieber site

Wow I didn’t know Adam Lambert was 28 years old. He’s definitely an amazing singer and music artist though. If I was in Germany I’d go see him. When Adam gets back to the states maybe I’ll catch a show.

@teenfan: Well said, and good for you!

He deserves all those sucess, actually, I think he deserves much much more than what he’s got. If he’s not gay, with his talent and charming personality, he’d have already been an icon~ I wish him all the best and I wish more people can come to appreciate his greatness.

@gym: YES YOU ARE RIGHT AND YOU ARE NOT A DUMB! HA HA HA
TRY A LITLE MATH , BEGIN WITH 1+1=?

He’s looking hot there. I like his single too.

Some people just can’t handle that Lambert can make the knees go weak willingly of your girlfriend, your boyfriend, your BFF, your best bud next door, your teacher, the person in front of you at the store, your wait person at your favorite local restaurant, your religious counselor, your hairdresser, your little sis, your mother and maybe your brother too… or at least a good two out of that bunch on a daily basis! Deep down you’re kinda thinking I have a point and you know it! Congrats to Lambert, above everything, he’s an amazing talent, not really disputable at this point.

touch my monkey @ 04/29/2010 at 10:35 pm

David Hasselhoff and Adam both #1 in Germany

@who is this dude?: YOU KNOW WHO HE IS BUT YOU WANT YOU LOOK INTERESTING BUT YOU LOOK DUMB . CHECK PEOPLE MAGAZUNE FROM TODAY , IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL MAN IN THE WORLD

never heard of him.... @ 04/29/2010 at 10:43 pm

……..he does look like Bill Kaulitz though

@never heard of him….: AND BILL LOOK LIKE ADAM , THE’RE BOTH MALE SINGER

@touch my monkey: You’re way late on that one, sorry… about a 100 other people have already attempted that joke… and the joke is on all of them because Lambert’s music is doing phenominally well in a bunch of countries – so what’s your punch line about his success in those countries??? The joke’s on you.

California Dreaming @ 04/29/2010 at 11:10 pm

So proud of Adam’s musical accomlishments. He truly is a superstar.
Adorable, too.

LP from yellowcard!!

@gym:

you need to do some more research and get your records straight out. Geez! WTF you are talking about.

They blurred LP??????? W t f

talented sweetheart,,, @ 04/29/2010 at 11:35 pm

Aw, Congrats >>>> Hate.

talented sweetheart,,, @ 04/29/2010 at 11:39 pm

Aw, Congrats ♥ ! btw no need to passive aggresively bash his friend Kris even though his fans do it to Adam – 2 of his trolls are in this thread rn if you screen the ISPs. but still it’s classier to be an upstanding man like the House described Adam as. Love >>>>> Hate.

Why did they blur out Longineu’s face? Is he in the witness protection program?

@Gertrude: Are you a troll or a genuine fan? Because his fanbase crosses E V E R Y demographic there is from race to sexuality to age to gender to religion to location to music taste and so forth. What I’m saying is if you’re legit a fan, no need to always boast about how much older you are than us. We don’t go around saying “I’m 22 and male and love Adam Lambert.” There is no need when he has fans of all ‘colours’.

@ll: why are you hating on a freaking doll? i realize you’re a bitter troll and it’s your job but you have no SOUL. this guy is lovely and at the same time badas.s – respect that. he has balls, he has soul and so much heart. time to buy some butthurt cream.

The UK bonus track “Can’t let you go” ROCKS!

NEW World’s Most Beautiful shoot. We got Mr. Glam a cockatoo equally as fabulous & flamboyant. Doesn’t he look pretty: http://eachurl.com/wl

@People: Thank you! He looks so very beautiful :) Praise the lord y’all gave him colored attire, it makes him look pretty. I capped these from the vid:

Congratulations Adam. You deserve every success!

he’s gorgeous

he deserves this! abt the photo… why is longineu’s face blurred?

@gym:

the Platinum if you acctually read the article is for his sinlge not his album which has sold over 615k

Congrats, Adam ! WWFM is now a worldwide hit !

Hi adam:),Congrats!

God I Love Him <3

RT: @Wossy Next week Jake Gylenhaal and Adam Lambert and Alan Sugar and Kevin Bridges + The Drums. All great guests !!

@CPAndrew: I was going to post this! Adam is going to be on Friday Night with Jonathan Ross!!!! That’s f—–g huge! I can’t wait for Wossy to meet him lol. He was talking about interviewing him on his Tw.itter last year. It’s going to be funny, hope they talk about all the people he collabed with as well.

Just Jared have you heard the UK Bonus track yet? Made me tear up, his voice is out of this world man ;________;

LongIslandGod @ 04/30/2010 at 2:26 pm

He’s great and talented! *In Love*

@People: I love you guys got him a gorgeous COCKatoo ahahahahahaha love it

Edit – I love *THAT* you guys…

Getting off a long flight he looks more decent than I do in my everyday life

WWFM is in the UK itunes charts already with the 1st single….even tho it hasn’t been released over here yet.

“With week-over-week sales falling a mere 14 percent, Adam Lambert easily eclipses the million mark for Whataya Want From Me downloads, according to Nielsen SoundScan. And, with more than 86,000 downloads, it’s still the week’s best-selling Idol track. Carrie Underwood also had a good week, her downloads boosted by appearances on the Academy of Country Music Awards and Idol Gives Back.”

I never like the pics JJ posts of him cos they’re usually either pap shots or performance midshots. I love this site, it’s been my homepage for a while but I want more cute candids, interviews n photoshoots of adam. anyways congrats, about time xoxo

SO CUTE!:) I changed my computer background to the second pic:D
I’m so happy he’s doing so great.He’s just so amazingly talented and super sweet.He deserves all the success in the world:)

two very unlikable people GOOOOOOOOOOOOD