Enrique Iglesias at Koi: I LIKE IT!

Enrique Iglesias at Koi: I LIKE IT!

Enrique Iglesias returns to his car after dining out at Koi with friends on Wednesday night (April 28) in Los Angeles.

The 34-year-old Spanish singing sensation is expected to world premiere his new song “I Like It” on several radio stations on Monday. Get ready to dance your socks off!

“I hope you enjoy it as much as I do,” Enrique said.

Listen to the “I Like It” snippet below.

You like it??

Enrique Iglesias – “I Like It” Snippet
enrique iglesias koi 01
enrique iglesias koi 02
enrique iglesias koi 03
enrique iglesias koi 04
enrique iglesias koi 05

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

Its so good to see Enrique after so long! i’m glad he is coming up with new music.

he looks good!

Love him, so handsome nice to see him back.

I hate it!

Butter_Fly @ 04/29/2010 at 10:08 pm

ENRIQUE! Glad to hear he is coming out with some new music.

what the f-ck was that what is he back in the 80s in a disco terrible the worst i ever heard and he looks really bad he looks 10 years plder now hes to skiiny and he face looks unhappy wheres his wh-re girlfriend??

used to like him before he hooked up with anna kournikova shes nothing but a money monger russian wh-re

what is the story with his hair he must be half bald already he never takes off that hat and whe he does he looks like hes wearing a hair piece and it looks so funny

used to like him no more hes a looser cant sell a song to save his life hate him

I like him and his music, but this doesnt sound great.

HATED IT! enrique’s father Julio thinks his son cannot sing lol…I agree.

Terrible music, he’s cute though

I dont like it, but Enrique is hot.

I don’t like it….

it really s-cks i dont know what hes thinking but this is the worst i ever heard

In the past few years his music always sounds the same

Butter_Fly @ 04/30/2010 at 8:27 am

I agree it wasn’t the best but I still love his older stuff.

Love him and, so handsome.

Justin Bieber @ 04/30/2010 at 11:14 am

we don’t care about him .. just he wants its making money !! so i hate him as a lot of people !

WHAT A MESS @ 04/30/2010 at 1:09 pm

what id going on with this guy he never looks good he never dresses decent hes always in the same dirty looking jeans and this hat what is with this hat the man has to be balding and also why doe he alwysa look so unhappy all the time whats his problem he obviously has a good life unless there something the public is missing hated the last 2 new songs its time for him to hang up his jacket and retire or his hat

i really agree he doesnt look good in the last few months or even longer dont know whats going on with him and is music is going down hill i like his older stuff maybe he should just stop trying so hard i feel bad for him he looks so sad and lonely

russians are coming @ 04/30/2010 at 1:16 pm

from dan—- wheres his wh-re girlfriend maybe if he got rid of her some of his fans would go back to liking him shes a dark cloud over his head alot of women bring bad luck to their men look what happened to so many ball players shes a nasty hoho too

russians are coming @ 04/30/2010 at 1:16 pm

what a looser of a song I LIKE IT he even put lonel richie in it as a part of the song who can copy lionel richie i guess he needs all the help he can get time to give it up enrique you suck big time

Enrique, don’t listen to no one, just keep doing what you do, not every celebrity can stay in the showbiz such a long time like you do, 12-13 years of succes means a lot, just listen to your heart. I expect more romantic love songs from you, be open hearted, your soul is very beautiful, the words you write, your voice is good but you can sing better, it’s normal that your music during your career is changing, you’re moving on ,, getting more experience, just keep moving on, I’m with you. only you know what you do, just listen to your heart and your dreams =)

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All