Lindsay Lohan: Blood Soaked & In Lingerie

Lindsay Lohan: Blood Soaked & In Lingerie

Lindsay Lohan lays out in lingerie, soaked in blood in these new outtakes from celeb photographer Tyler Shields.

The 23-year-old actress opened up to Ryan Seacrest this morning on KIIS-FM:

On what she’s been up to: “I’m working hard, I’m doing my clothing line, I’m starting a movie soon, I’m producing some shows, I’ve been working a lot.”

On accusations that her nightlife is out of control: “It’s not a crime to go and have fun with your friends. I actually haven’t been out in over a week… Aside from the father drama, which is just nuts, I’m a nice person, I work hard, I just really love entertaining people and this is what I came into this business for. Not in terms of the tabloids lying about how I’m entertaining them, but you know, I kind of let it roll off my back at this point. I’m pretty numb to it.”

On rumors that she’s a bad influence on her 16-year-old sister Ali Lohan: “My sister is fine and she is in school.”

Watch Lindsay‘s photo shoot in the video below! For the first set of pics from this shoot, click here!

Lindsay Lohan Holds a Gun For New Photo Shoot
lindsay lohan blood 01
lindsay lohan blood 02
lindsay lohan blood 03

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 » Show All

I find a lot of Tyler Shield’s work disgusting and repulsive, totally sick. Makes me wonder what goes on in his head. For those in front of the camera I guess it’s a bit of crazy fun, kind of like when actors like to have a violent end to their character on film.

OMG I can’t believe she did something so stupid and ugly, I hope she does not end up just like this horrible pictures. BAD TASTE ALL THE WAY!

@troi:

Lighten up for once,Sheep!!!!!!!

<3 tyle shields work , its so artistic, and I don’t get why all of you are so judgmental of these pics, what about all the movies with violence in them, do you consider all those disgusting as well?

Just gross and pathetic.

Ugh. Why does this girl do this too herself?

I like how she thinks not going out for 1 week means she doesn’t have an out of control nightlife.

Allie Baby @ 04/29/2010 at 7:40 pm

If we go for even a month and not take any pictures of her or pay any attention to her, maybe she’ll get a clue and clean her act up. She really is disgusting and looks like she doesn’t shower. Her parents obviously don’t care. She needs someone like Britney Spears’ dad who will put her in check.

art makes people talk- like it or not- people are talking.

I haven’t bothered to view the photos.

Regardless of their content, weren’t we ALL tired of her years ago?

This really is a disgusting and disturbing photo shoot. I’m all for provocation and art but this just seems to glorify violence with no actual message.

thats_right @ 04/29/2010 at 8:29 pm

is she pmsing?

Sorry Lindsay…

but you are no Megan Fox

(not that Megan is any better but…)

this is not art. this is a bad joke at suicide victims (and by victim I don’t mean the person who kills himself, but the family left behind). and of course lindsay lohan is behind it.

I was a big fan, I still am a fan of her early teenage years. everytime freaky friday is on, i’ll be watching. i weally wish she could put her **** together but it seems impossible. she has to see she’s got problems. but with her family, and the media all over her… she never will. she needs some true friends. she doesnt seem to have none. what happened to kendra krull? she used to be her best friends, didnt she? back in the days?

oh well, i really wish she can pull off a britney

@im mom: I’m sorry for your loss, and I’m hoping you and your kids are okay. It must be painful to accidentally come across something like this, and see it be called ‘art’.

She needs JESUS, Simple!!!

don’t you know guys? this kind of stuff is IN these days. (eyeroll)

you’ve got all the vampire series on TV, videos with extreme violence and sex, all the torture p-orn movies….. everything is covered blood and sex.. this is no coincidence, this is not a matter of violence & seX sells. this is beyond… think about it, do some research and you will figure it out for yourselves..

Someone needs to step up and have her committed.If they don’t I don’t see her here much longer. This is disgusting!!!!!!!!!

sodom+gomorrah again @ 04/30/2010 at 5:42 am

@SHEEPLE SUCK:

“Its gonna make (boys) want to whack off to Lindsay half naked, (blood or not she is erotic in this setting).”

I think you need to take your hand off your d*ck and try and let some blood flow to your brain for a change! Not everyone is a juvenile wanker and the world does not belong to you entirely.

sodom+gomorrah again @ 04/30/2010 at 5:54 am

No, this is not “art”; it was just another party for Lindsay and her cohorts … listening to the tape they are laughing it up, smoking etc with party music in the background.

Even youTube posts a warning that the content of this vid is not suitable for certain viewers; why no such warning here at mainstream JJ?

This is a foul photo-shoot: what is the context? Is it going to be reproduced in a slimy magazine for perverts sealed in a plastic bag? Stripping and Auto-eroticism in a pool of blood. Vomiting over a gun. Simulating suicide and murder (when the guy points the gun at a sexually writhing LL) etc etc etc. And then chuckling as if it’s “oh so fun” ….. WTF? really people, you are only deluding yourselves into passing this sick stuff off as art. It is an insult to serious artists. So, it “gets people talking” as someone posted; well, that’s not enough; look at what you’re talking about! Raise your standards!

“I’m a nice girl; I only ever want to entertain people”. No Lindsay, clearly judging by the majority of responses here, you are simply disgusting and appalling everyone. Just go away and crawl into a crypt somewhere; you may find it quite comforting. Really, enough is enough.

Wow, what a wave of sick cr*p on JJ this week!

sodom+gomorrah again @ 04/30/2010 at 6:24 am

actually, at the end of the day, all this sh*tte is just about consumerism and product endorsement: “GET THE LOOK” with links to the advertisers. Most of Hollywood is a huge sell-out in that regard; in mags and on the RC … in the vid here we even see a close-up of a Chanel bag logo … wonder what the House of Chanel thinks about that.

Not only was this photo shoot in bad taste but also boring as hell. LL obviously hasn’t a clue about art if she thinks this photographer is an artist.

Butter_Fly @ 04/30/2010 at 8:30 am

If I went into an art gallery and saw this I would turn right back around and demand a refund.

So I did a Google image search on this photographer guy, & to be quite honest, he’s pretty boring. Nothing in any of his photos “jumps” out at you, including the ones he’s taken of Lindsay. And fact that she clearly looks like a meth head doesn’t help any either.

It looks like they’re tryin to capture some sort of “Greg Gorman meets Joshua Hoffine” vibe & failing miserably.

Can she get NASTIER than this??? this girl is pathetic!!!!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 » Show All