Halle Berry: Single (And Ready to Mingle?)

Halle Berry: Single (And Ready to Mingle?)

Newly single Halle Berry and her longtime manager, Vincent Cirrincione, leave her New York City apartment on Friday afternoon (April 30).

This is the first time Halle has been spotted since news of her split from model Gabriel Aubry was released. Gabriel reportedly pulled the plug on their relationship, according to sources.

Last night, Halle was all smiles at the DKMS event at Cipriani’s 42nd Street.

FYI: Halle is wearing “Meret” sunglasses by Sama Sahara Collection and a Victorian leather jacket by Grai.

WHO DO YOU THINK Halle Berry should date next? Someone in or out of the industry?

halle berry single 01
halle berry single 02
halle berry single 03
halle berry single 04
halle berry single 05

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Wasn’t the news of the split just released last night/this morning? So what’s the big deal if this is the first sighting since then? It’s not like she disappeared. It hasn’t even been a day.

I hope for the sake of their daughter that they’ll work things out.

They were a beautiful couple but sometimes people drift apart. I wish them the best and their precious daughter.

blue diamonds @ 04/30/2010 at 2:57 pm

Halle is not in love with Gabriel. Halle is still in love with David Justice, her first husband.

andamentothat @ 04/30/2010 at 2:59 pm

Ending a relationship is never easy.. She will be fine and hopefully will soon find someone else. He may be infatuated with someone and wanted to make it right by his women. They both have a lovely daughter though.

I don’t think she should start up a new relationship right away. It’s too early. She needs to chill out and figure out what she wants next in her life.

Ugh. I hate it when I have to get back to reality. See, Hollywood is the place of dreams and you get into the whole perfect love never ending relationships. It’s always like that, when I get used to love a couple, they part ways. It was like that for Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt (sorry to bring them up but they were like the perfect couple IMO when I was a little girl). I believed in them as a couple who would last forever and then it ended, the hard way. I thought Halle and Gabriel were ideal. But I guess it was too good to be true. They were too gorgeous for each other. I bet Gabriel (as he’s much younger than her) is in love with a younger hot girl. I kinda feel sorry for Halle. But that’s love. It ends as fast as it started.

Things happen; Spending a lot of time apart doesn’t help a relationship. It’s not the first time it’s happened and won’t be the last. She got something pretty special out of the relationship, a daughter. Best wishes to both of them.
People don’t plan to fall out of love, it happens and there is no reason to be unhappy in a relationship that has run it’s course with or without kids. As to how she truly feels about Gabriel or any other man she has been with, only halle knows that, unless she’s whispering in the ears of some of the people posting here..

Well, at least she has a beautiful daughter. Nahla is one of the cutest little girls in Hollywood (in my top 5 anyway). I hope that for her sake they sort things out. Too bad. I’d hate to have parents who are not together. I know most people say there can’t be real love that lasts for a very long time and when it lasts, it smells fishy and one must be cheating but I swear, I grew up with the perfect parents. Haha. Seriously, I am probably the only one among my friends and all the people who surround me, who grew up with parents who’ve always been together. And they’re still together, still going strong. They made my childhood awesome and I’m thankful for that but I keep seeing everybody splitting and I don’t know if I’ll be able to offer this to my own children someday. Anyway, I hope Nahla will be okay no matter what :/

Go Halle! @ 04/30/2010 at 4:10 pm

Ohhh, I just heard the sad news on another board. After Nahla and a few years of togetherness, Halle and Gabriel still never spoke of marriage as a maybe, and that’s why I believed eventually they would split up. She also made a comment about things not lasting forever and that tipped me off. You either grow together and closer or you grow apart. Also Aubry has never been married. Halle is at a different place in her life since she has been married twice. She’s also jaded now. A man like Gabriel will likely marry someone one day and have more kids. I also see him with someone more outgoing, since he seems really shy and quiet. Halle doesn’t have to worry. She had her child and she still looks great. She can enjoy life as a financially secure single mom and date when she wants to and have a wonderful life.

this makes me sad. They seem like the most decent couple in Hollywood.

PR calculated machine @ 04/30/2010 at 4:53 pm

Well he didn’t want to continue with her you not gonna put a gun on his head, and what is she try to do now is that her PR programme are we gonna have to see her poping up our throat every 5 minutes, last night and this morning appearance comes along with the annoucement, what a calculated manipulative media *****, we haven’t seen sandra Bullock for like month after her split, Winslet appeared later as well, and this one lol she is so predictibale their spilt were over since a while.

I’m not surprised. Eva Longoria, Gweneth Paltrow, Mariah Carey and anyone who renews their vows, like Fergie, will be split too.

Oh, please. She didn’t want to get married because she did not want to lose anymore of her $$ when the inevitable divorce happened. She thought she could keep him by having the baby and getting successive plastic surgery procedures in an attempt to hang on to her youth. She’s looking rough. Her age. In the end he wasn’t into the age diff. Or into her. *He* ended it. She should realize now that she can’t hang on to a man, especially not young stuff! He never looked into her in the first place and that’s obvious because he ended it.

She should try women next. She looks like a dYk*

#15 thats funny @ 04/30/2010 at 6:43 pm

she must be difficult can’t seem to hang on….

#15 thats funny @ 04/30/2010 at 6:43 pm

she must be difficult can’t seem to hang on….

she used him to have a baby!!!

Gee…shocker…as if having children and a relationship is worth anything anymore. I’m not even surprised.

huh, when did that happen?
she’s NUTS. gabriel aubry is the finest man alive (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

It’s not that difficult to understand. She wanted a baby. He wanted money. She now has her daughter. He’s now set for life. They made a business deal, and his contract was up at 5 years. It’s not rocket science!

the truth @ 04/30/2010 at 9:18 pm

She was already dating this guy.

@the truth: no she’s not dating her manager, silly. He’s accompany her on business while she was at some event the other night in NYC.

THE B…CH IS NUT’S , THIS WAS ALL PLAND, IT WAS NEVER REAL IN THE BEGINING, THAT GUY IS GAY, AND HALLE IS NUTS, OVERRATED CAN’T ACT, AND A WH..O..R..E, RUNNING AROUND TOWN, AS ALWAYS.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All