Gabriel Aubry: Sad About Halle Berry Split

Gabriel Aubry: Sad About Halle Berry Split

News broke yesterday morning that Halle Berry and model Gabriel Aubry called it quits after four years together.

Gabriel just released a statement through his agency, Wilhelmina Models (via Access).

Gabriel admits, “While I will not comment on all of the wild inaccuracies being speculated about in the media, I am sad to say that Halle and I have decided together to separate at this time. She is, and will forever be one of the most special and beautiful people that I have ever known, and I am certain that we will continue to have only love and respect for one another. We have been blessed with the most amazing daughter in the world (Nahla Aubry), and her happiness and well-being are the most important thing for both of us. Please respect our privacy during this very difficult time.”

Later this morning, Halle is expected to participate in the 13th Annual Entertainment Industry Foundation Revlon Run/Walk to help in the fight against women’s cancers.

Mike Coppola/Getty
  • Rihanna reunites with her ex-boyfriend Drake in NYC- US Weekly
  • Jackie Chan is ashamed of his son after weed bust in China- TMZ
  • Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson rocky romance rumors completely false- Gossip Cop
  • Ariana Grande streams four new songs from her upcoming album- Just Jared Jr
  • Sin City co-director Frank Miller remembers Brittany Murphy- Huffington Post
  • Johnny Depp's daughter Lily Rose is heading to the big screen- Lainey Gossip
  • Selena Gomez kills the fashion game yet again- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All

Perfect!!!

This news is very sad. They were both nice couple

wow if we find out he cheated to that will just confirm my already pre-existing thoughts that all men cheat

queen bee @ 05/01/2010 at 8:55 am

I KNEW IT! So it’s true. Very sad to see Nahla parents split, but the way Halle Berry let that womanizer Jaimie Fox MOLEST her on the Spike TV awards show (She Tongued him and he squeezed her bu tt, HARD!)…I KNEW their relationship wouldn’t last for long,..

__

What woman who has respect for her MAN would let someone like Jamie Fox do that to them on national television! That was TOTALLY disrespectful to him….AND TO NAHLA! That really crossed the line for me…..for someone’s MOTHER to let Jaimie do that to her. I can’t even look at her the same!
__

Chad OchoCinco from Dancing with the stars was on the INSIDER entertainment show on Friday, and dumbazz blonde host made it sound like Chad was happy Halle was single so he would be able to date her…,.BUT CHAD CORRECTED THE BLONDE HOST RIGHT AWAY, saying “….that’s okay, no thanks Halle……For her to break up with so many men, ….there’s GOT to be something wrong there….SOMETHING AIN’T RIGHT!…”
_

….and I totally agree with him. When you see an attractive woman who keeps leaving a bunch of relationships and breaking up all the time, something is WRONG there. I don’t care if she IS beautiful…..BEAUTY IS AS BEAUTY DOES!…..and the way she let Jaimie man-handle her, when she KNOWS she’s got a man at home, was simply WRONG!
_

…I’m glad Aubry has enough self-respect not to put up with that kind of treatment.

halle what’s wrong now? it’s not just about you this time, there’s also one of the cuttest little girl involved in this! Your own child.

Te way Gab is talking onn tis statement makes her look that se is the one who initiated the split. Poor, poor,poor baby girl Nahla

Aww so it’s official now. =( I’m so sad for Nahla. I know people drift apart but that’s so heart-breaking. Little Nahla won’t be able to have parents who live together. :/

Brightside @ 05/01/2010 at 9:09 am

I’m gutted by this news. I hope they realize it’s a mistake and get back together. Poor Gabriel, poor Halle and poor Nahla…this is terrible for them all.

PLEASE YOU PEOPLE ARE SO SLOW, THE WHOLE THING WAS FAKE FROM THE BEGINING, HALLE IS A B…CH BEHIND CLOSE DOORS AND MANIPULATOR OF THE MEDIA, SHE WILL DO ANYTHING FOR THE ATTENTION, AND THAT GUY IS GAY AND A FOOL, WHAT NUTS ARE IN THE WOLRD, HAVING KIDS WITHOUT BEING MARRIED. DAVID JUSTICE TRIED TO TELL YOU PEOPLE THAT SHE IS A WHO..RE, LOOK AT ALL THOSE MEN SHE SLEEP WITH IN HOLLYWOOD, NOW SHE WILL GO BACK TO SNEAKING AROUND TOWN AGAIN. WHO CARES, SHE IS AN OLD WOMEN NOW, WHO LISTEN TO A FAT OLD UGLY OPRAH. NOW HE CAN GO BACK TO HIS MEN. WHY WANT THE NATIONAL INQUIRY GO FIND HIS EX-GIRLFRIENDS.

whodunit? @ 05/01/2010 at 9:14 am

Halle has problems. Everyone knows—she’s not as great as she appears. Remember her hit and run??

Im not surprised by this as She was making out with Jamie Foxx and feeling up his package when she was still with Gabriel–that was completely disrespectul—but Hey she’s Halle Berry she can do whatever she wants. Whatever.

queen bee @ 05/01/2010 at 9:22 am

….APPARENTLY Halle CAN’T ‘do whatever she wants’…..obviously men aren’t putting up with her shinanigans! She’ll be ALONE just like that UGLY JENNIFER ANUSTON if she keeps listening to that Oprah!
__

LongIslandGod @ 05/01/2010 at 9:42 am

HEz GAY.

Wait a second! “Wilhelmina Models” ? As in Ugly Betty’s Wilhelmina? That is so funny! :-)

WHO CARES, OVERRATED, JUST ANOTHER OLD BURNT OUT ACTRESS, BACK TO WHORING.

dianad1968 @ 05/01/2010 at 10:01 am

OH OH, Gabriel put out a statement about the break up. Let’s start the count down to see how son before Halle does an interview “blaming” him about everything that went wrong in the relationship. It will either be on her best bud Oprah’s show, like she did with her last husband, or it will be an interview in either Essense or E*ony magazine like she did with David Justice.But she WILL blame Gabriel. That’s her MO.

dianad1968 @ 05/01/2010 at 10:02 am

^^^should read “how soon”

This was one relationship that I hoped would last. They have a very adorable daughter – hoped it would last for her sake.

Now that I think about, I don’t think they ever got married. They were just a couple. Why are people saying they are divorcing?

I am very sad about this. I hope thing will be peace full for them.

what i do not understand there are people here just can wait to blame the women for any kind thing. I undertand Halle may be she is not lucky in settling down. atleast she stay with him five years, and she is not hurting anyone in the process. So what is the problem with some of you.

Ms Anonymous @ 05/01/2010 at 10:22 am

@queen bee:

Don’t bash Jen, grow up!

Puffin

i hope for the sake of littel girl , utleast if they try to stay a longer until she grow up. I just can not understand why people always looking something out there , as if there is something better.

Ms Anonymous

Don’nt bash anyone. No one is better than anyone.

I wasn’t shock about the break-up

Healther

then if you are not shocked by the break up , why are you here?

are you close to them may be if you know something that we do not know?

OH GABRIEL, no one cares
stop trying to drum up PR for yourself

u r both looooooosers