Jessica Biel: Short Shorts Sexy

Jessica Biel: Short Shorts Sexy

Jessica Biel steps out to spend a day in the sun in New York City on Saturday (May 1).

The 28-year-old actress wore short shorts paired with knee-high wedge boots for her day in town.

Jennifer Garner recently told The Early Show that she and Jess are excited about the prospect of a Laverne and Shirley movie!

“I wish that people in Los Angeles understood how much people in the rest of the country are dying to see us do Laverne & Shirley,” Jen said, adding that whenever she talks to Jess on the phone, she calls her Shirley!

FYI: Jessica is wearing a Drape Front Tunic Vest from Autumn Cashmere and carrying a SIGG Simply Ecological Bottle.

jessica biel short shorts 01
jessica biel short shorts 02
jessica biel short shorts 03
jessica biel short shorts 04
jessica biel short shorts 05

Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

noooooooooooooooooo! she is the worst actress!
Don’t you dare taint my memory of L&S

(both are)

O camonn, those heavy boots with those shorts,looks stupid,for my taste, fat legs, no gracious at all…

LongIslandGod @ 05/02/2010 at 3:04 pm

fug

irrelevant @ 05/02/2010 at 3:07 pm

i’m all for fashion statements but this is a stupid outfit that only a tiny olsen twin can pull off

Evam Are you fricking retarded? Fat legs????

You’re a douche

delusional. no one is dying to see you and jessica butcher laverne & shirley.

@notagain:

Excatly!!!!!

Jennifer this may come as a surprise to you, but you haven’t crossed my mind at al recently and I couldn’t care less about seeing a L & S movie.
Jessica just chop your hair off and go full butch already :/

lexy hates bilson @ 05/02/2010 at 3:35 pm

She looks cute! I think she and Garner would make a great L&S.

jessica is beautiful !!!!

“The rest of the country is dying to see us do it”

HAHAHA. Wow, talk about conceited.
Two of the worst actresses around, would rather neither of them worked in the entertainment buiness again.

Christina @ 05/02/2010 at 3:42 pm

Let’s be real, Jennifer Garner: No one wants to see you two do L&S. NO ONE.

What corner is she planning on standing on.. I want to avoid it…

Really.. she is trying waaay too hard.. All she needs to do is get a good part.. Act the hel1 out of it and be noticed for her work.

yeah I know that is an old fashion approach.. but it works.. at least for the greats..

And she wonders why she is not taken seriously.. I actually think Garner is a good actress..not sure for the big screen though.. but it may be good for them to make that movie.. when it bombs. and it will they both will rethink and head back to TV..

Nothing wrong with the small screen.

NO ONE in their right mind would want to see laverne and shirley redone—much less by two sub-par actresses who could only hope to be considered mediocre on an exceptional day
btw..that outfit is horrendous

L&S boycott @ 05/02/2010 at 3:50 pm

Please don’t let them ruin the memory of this beloved show..

I can’t think of many TV show comedies that have been made into movies that have been that successful.. Addam’s Family was the best to me.. but there was only ONE Bewitched (Nicole/Will ruined that one) and there is only ONE L&S… my Mom loved that show and to me that is reason enough to tell these two average talents to leave that alone..
I am sad that Jamie Foxx is writing the script and Gary Marshall is even on board.. I guess people either need the money or the attention. Can you imagine the modern turn of this.. It worked because it was the 50′s.. but today.. in the culture of The Hills and such shows.. how do you make it relevant or funny…

PLEASE OH PLEASE LET SOME STUDIO HAVE THE BRAINS TO SAY NO.. PLEASE OH PLEAS.. DON’T LET THIS HAPPEN.

she’s pretty but with those boots she looks like a *****!

@T pain: Im just saying the fact,for example-Jessica Alba has nice legs,Jessica Biel has fat legs period

Just Sayin @ 05/02/2010 at 4:02 pm

Jessica Biel really? I thought it was Mariah Carey!

@evam:
fat? so how do you call britney, beyonce, mariah carrey legs?
Alba legs is close to anorexia, really skinny !!
jessica has nice legs

@Just Sayin:
Maybe you need glasses

laverne and shirley? reallly? nobody is interested. especially don’t want to see jessica biel attempt comedy…*shudder*

if there going to pick two people to play Laverne and Shirley they should pick Tina Fey and Amy Poehler. I am a huge fan of L&S and having Jennifer Gardner and Jessica Biel play the roles has to be the stupidest casting choice EVER!!!!!

forget those boots aren’t made for walking, those boots aren’t made for seeing! get rid of them Jessica!

offtheproperty @ 05/02/2010 at 4:49 pm

see, she really does have a sense of humor.

No, no no no @ 05/02/2010 at 4:54 pm