Michelle Obama: Prabal Gurung Gorgeous

Michelle Obama: Prabal Gurung Gorgeous

First Lady Michelle Obama looks red hot in Prabal Gurung during the White House Correspondents’ Dinner at the Washington Hilton Hotel on Saturday (May 1) in Washington, D.C.

Michelle sat between late-night talk show host Jay Leno and Matt Winkler from Bloomberg News, who sat next to President Barack Obama.

“This is the most incredible gift,” designer Prabal said of Michelle wearing his design. “Couldn’t have asked for anything more. I am so happy and thrilled.”

20+ pictures inside of Prabal Gurung gorgeous Michelle Obama

michelle obama prabal gurung 19
michelle obama prabal gurung 20
michelle obama prabal gurung 21
michelle obama prabal gurung 22

Charley Gallay/Getty

Katsaridoula @ 05/02/2010 at 12:59 pm

she looks great in red :-)

Such a gorgeous woman–I think it’s red-orange though

First Lady Obama looks beautiful IMO. I love how she always puts the spotlight on talented fashion designers of all races. It’s wonderful!

I just read about the Obama cheating scandal. He would have to be crazy to cheat on her. She has that look

wow she’s incredibly fit. That dress looks perfect on her athletic build. It made her look feminine in her naturally athletic stature. I’m so happy for Prabal as well. He made the first lady looking absolutely radiant in that red dress. Gorgeous! good luck Prabal!!

Prabal Gurung is the best! and Michelle looks great.

She looks gr8 @ 05/02/2010 at 1:30 pm

Love the Obamas

Red really is the color for her. She looks amazing. I would adore her if she’d rock her natural fro.

Allie Baby @ 05/02/2010 at 1:47 pm

She looks fantastic! And that cut she has is amazing. I would love to cut my hair like that, but I’m certain it wouldn’t work, lol.

SHE LOOKS AMAZING.. REALLY.

MY FAVORITE LOOK IN A LONG TIME

GOD bless the first family…

her last designer went out of business. she really helps sells all right. She is just glad barri got caught with a woman and not a man! lol

shes beautiful if your into drag queens!

great color for her skin tone! lovely

Did he really cheat on her?

Leila, 23 London @ 05/02/2010 at 3:23 pm

<3 Classy. Gorgeous colour for her.

LOL Jay Leno

tax payer @ 05/02/2010 at 3:29 pm

You’re welcome for the dress Michelle. Keep throwing parties and getting your hair and makeup done, and wearing nice dresses, I don’t mind paying for it.

to taxpayer..... @ 05/02/2010 at 4:18 pm

Get a life.
All of the first ladies have spent money on clothes.
Give me a break.
They all wore beautiful dresses it’s just that not many of them were fashion icons like MO and 6 feet tall.
Get over it.
The Obamas’ are fabulous.

whose prettier michelle obama or ru paul?

This woman is the whole package. Drop dead gorgeous, elegant, classy and brains make for Totally awesome. Did I mention she is the *first* lady. We all should be proud of her.

She looks great. That color is gorgeous on her.

I wonder how she reacted to Obama’s cheating story.
I hope she is not one of those women who would play just to enjoy the perks of being a first lady.

I find it funny that Obama speaks against lobbists when Michelle- his own wife was a lobbists before and after Obama became a senator.

I heard that Obama is coming out of the closet on May 5! is that some kind of gay anniversay day. Why May 5?

fashionista @ 05/02/2010 at 5:40 pm

LOVE HER CUFF BRACELETS.

She always looks great!!! :) The only thing about her I’m unsure about (looks wise) is her eyebrows, they make her look surprised all the time

Realistic @ 05/02/2010 at 9:28 pm

Work it Michelle! I adore our First Lady, she is such an intelligent, classy lady!

she is gorgeous. Two brainy first ladies before and after Laura Bush.

She looks fabulous!

Give me a break, she is ok and not gorgeous !!!

she is too big , I think, sometimes she looks like a horse,,,,

Honesty is a good policy.

None of our politicians and families deserve to be worshipped and that includes The Obamas. However, with that stated, I prefer seeing her in classic lines and non-patterned clothing and, yes, she does look great in red. Now that she has her hair figured out, hopefully this hair stylist will remain with her throughout their tenure in the White House. It’s time they get their eldest daughter into pre-teen etiquette classes so she can learn to present herself as a lady instead of a masculine jock and, also, forego all the braiding.

@Pippi: Drop dead gorgeous? hmmmmm

@tax payer: Relax. She’s nowhere near Nancy Reagan’s total yet. Nor Barbara’s Bushes either, but heck, I don’t think that old battle axe had more than a handful of matron frocks, so technically she might get a pass. Man, all those Hollywood and fashion designers sooo willing to take our taxpayer money to keep the Queen clothed in the manner Republicans saw fit…..ah, but then you probably don’t remember. Teabags have such short memories, nothing works beyond twelve months…..

shes such a beautiful women :)